What's new

**Official GST Thread** Livestream of GST Bill in RS

Man thats very important every company took the laws very lightly stricter laws are required ...notice period should be uniform and for just 2 weeks every where :P
Actually labour laws in India are very stringent. The govt is under constant pressure from the unions and the left on any policy matter related to labours.

Sadly we are held back by democracy like a stallion is held back by his fence
Democracy can be very frustrating at times but that doesn't means we should abandon it. It is the best out there for a diverse demography like India and unless the human society evolves and develop something better we should stick with it.

Not possible Unless employment generation improves
which will happen with faster GDP growth

Labour in India is not an hindrance ;it is Bureaucracy and Infra development
labour also wants prosperity
GDP development doesn't necessarily means employment generation. If the labour laws remain restrictive the producers and the owners will opt for automation in the long run.

Last edited:
No, as taxes under GST were in state list, so a constitutional amendment has to be passed for abolishing them. After they have been abolished, rest like setting up of GST rate could be done by Money bills.
That's precisely the point. But PC & Co are demanding assurance from the FM to vote for rate in both houses & table it as finance bill instead. That means once you cap that rate at certain level, any changes to it in future needs constitutional amendment. That would be a huge setback considering how political discourse works in our country.

What will happen to service tax which is now 15%?? Will it go up to 18% now??

Co8olPyXgAAoSIm.jpg

some one is on a damage recovery mode:D:D:rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Unofficial news is that barking DUTT found running with burka near Sonia g house

What is the relation between a crash landing and a major tax reform?

+ by the way, 1 firefighter died during the rescue operation so maybe show some respect instead of making cheap (and illogical) shots.

of course, alcohol and petroleum products exempted but this bill will impact Solar mission directly.. Unfortunately am also on the impact side :mad::mad: .. Im into this business, i hope they bring some changes.. otherwise i have to :feminist:...

lets give credit to Jaitley for bringing consensus between all parties..

and Chidamabaram for making valid argument, congress for not blocking.. i consider, this bill is achievement for everyone ... I am hoping positive outcome for renewable :close_tema:energy ...
The solar mission 2022 is Modi's pet project, I don't think he will let it be affected to any serious degree.

+ the Power ministry has taken the US to the WTO for its unfair treatment towards India vis a vis securing solar panel tech/sales.

Solar policy is really great couple of my relatives have installed solar panels on their roofs at cost 2.5 lakhs , they are even selling electricity to power grid .....

Govt is giving subsidy :) right initiative at right time

What is the relation between a crash landing and a major tax reform?

+ by the way, 1 firefighter died during the rescue operation so maybe show some respect instead of making cheap (and illogical) shots.

The solar mission 2022 is Modi's pet project, I don't think he will let it be affected to any serious degree.

+ the Power ministry has taken the US to the WTO for its unfair treatment towards India vis a vis securing solar panel tech/sales.

Next in the line....land acquisition bill!!
This bill when passed will give a huge push to the economy....may even push GDP growth towards 9%+

Congratulations to all fellow indians on cheering something they have no clue about :P

Next in the line....land acquisition bill!!
This bill when passed will give a huge push to the economy....may even push GDP growth towards 9%+

you mad bruh ?

land reforms with UP elecs coming ? Better strive for labour reforms first

Good to see our leaders behaving themselves and discussing seriously, for a change.

Amma party is opposing though.

@Abingdonboy Discussion still going on.....

I have never ever seen such an orderly discussion, We are really capable of this :o:

AIADMK walkout.....

AIADMK walks out...

That was expected, even better for BJP.

http://www.business-standard.com/ar...-nadu-objects-current-gst-116061401004_1.html

This is reason for TN MP's walkout .. + their cozy nature with BJP

If they were present they should have to say no + they want to support BJP . they walk out ..

TN made a protest and BJP passed the bill . its a win-win

Congratulations to all fellow indians on cheering something they have no clue about :P

you mad bruh ?

land reforms with UP elecs coming ? Better strive for labour reforms first
Mind your words!! 'bro'
Who said it will be passed before the UP election?

I think your aaptard's @ss is burning!!
Like your khujli wal you aaptards are effing clueless and live in land of denial...pity u:lol:

Mind your words!! 'bro'
Who said it will be passed before the UP election?

I think your aaptard's @ss is burning!!
Like your khujli wal you aaptards are effing clueless and live in land of denial...pity u:lol:

pity your bhakti

jumlababu stalls india's progress by blocking landmark tax reform for a decade and now passes it due to magnanimity of INC and feku fans go ecstatic :lol:

Labor reforms need to come 1st

kha h bhai tu aaj kal , tfi m v likta ni ?

pity your bhakti

jumlababu stalls india's progress by blocking landmark tax reform for a decade and now passes it due to magnanimity of INC and feku fans go ecstatic :lol:

Typical aaptard!!
Look at the draft of 2011 bill and present bill!!
You know nothing!!

pity your bhakti

I am currently on a long vacation India 8th August koh wapas aayunga aur phir likhunga
Tera kya haal chal hai?

Back
Top Bottom