What's new

**Official GST Thread** Livestream of GST Bill in RS

Solar policy is really great couple of my relatives have installed solar panels on their roofs at cost 2.5 lakhs , they are even selling electricity to power grid .....

Govt is giving subsidy :) right initiative at right time
What is the relation between a crash landing and a major tax reform?

+ by the way, 1 firefighter died during the rescue operation so maybe show some respect instead of making cheap (and illogical) shots.

The solar mission 2022 is Modi's pet project, I don't think he will let it be affected to any serious degree.

+ the Power ministry has taken the US to the WTO for its unfair treatment towards India vis a vis securing solar panel tech/sales.

Not exactly, policy is same as it was in UPA... no constructive decision towards REC trading(2012-2017)..
Im in this field, invested lots of money on ig.. Per unit cost reduced from 12rs ( early 2010) to 4++ rs, but rate of production remains same.. cheap tier 3 panels are being imported... REC trading is very hard unless we have large size plant... and GST will be nightmare for us...

Last edited:
Typical aaptard!!
Look at the draft of 2011 bill and present bill!!
You know nothing!!

as if you've read 2011 draft . Admit it feku says one thing in opposition does a U turn when in administration . Blind bhakti won't lead you anywhere sire

as if you've read 2011 draft . Admit it feku says one thing in opposition does a U turn when in administration . Blind bhakti won't lead you anywhere sire

Blind obsession with Jaitley also wont...

Solar policy is really great couple of my relatives have installed solar panels on their roofs at cost 2.5 lakhs , they are even selling electricity to power grid .....

Govt is giving subsidy :) right initiative at right time

How to buy and avail subsidy any idea?

I can ask them Haryana govt is giving subsidies , will ask them .

If the demand of solar panels will increase then I am sure the production will also start in India ...like 15 years ago the inverters hit each and every house hold even in lower middle class ...due to that their quality rose and price went down .

All depends on demand and future of growth.

Not exactly, policy is sane as it was in UPA... no constructive decision towards REC trading(2012-2017)..
Im in this field, invested lots of money on ig.. Per unit cost reduced from 12rs ( early 2010) to 4++ rs, but rate of production remains same.. cheap tier 3 panels are being imported... REC trading is very hard unless we have large size plant... and GST will be nightmare for us...

Just when I thought there is limit to aaptardness....you prove me wrong again!!
Congratulations!

I think renewable has been included under Priority sector lending of banks. But still there are many hurdles.
to avail subsidy benefit you need to consult the bank branch, govt preferably.

I can ask them Haryana govt is giving subsidies , will ask them .

If the demand of solar panels will increase then I am sure the production will also start in India ...like 15 years ago the inverters hit each and every house hold even in lower middle class ...due to that their quality rose and price went down .

All depends on demand and future of growth.

There is huge demand for the panels.. but production wrt solar irradiation level is low at the same time plant cost 5.5-7cr.. depending upon project size, panels, trackers etc.. but unit price is touching ground day by day... efficiency of the panels remain almost same... .I deal with projects and I own one... so i know bit better about it..

Came across this comment..absolutely spot on!

Congress supported the GST bill knowing well that it will pass even without its support. Else they would have delayed it by another year. Development is not in the interest of parties that pander to poor voters. They don''t want to lower thair vote bank !

Centre had plan B if Congress wanted Rajya Sabha say in GST rate

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...abha-say-in-GST-rate/articleshow/53549115.cms

Last edited:
By the time they have Rahul ... no need to worry about Congress

Came across this comment..really spot on!

Congress supported the GST bill knowing well that it will pass even without its support. Else they would have delayed it by another year. Development is not in the interest of parties that pander to poor voters. They don''t want to lower thair vote bank !

Centre had plan B if Congress wanted Rajya Sabha say in GST rate

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...abha-say-in-GST-rate/articleshow/53549115.cms

Back
Top Bottom