What's new

Of interfaith harmony: Believing in unity of religions, Hindu doctor practices fasting

So what? I can bring anyone whom I like to. What's your problem with that?
My problem is that you are attempting to play the victim card when confronted which is also quite hilarious and desperate.:lol:

My problem is that you are attempting to play the victim card when confronted which is also quite hilarious and desperate.:lol:

Answered above the reason for bringing your father Israel into this discussion.

Soon he will start eating Beef for religious harmony.
Hahaha.u r right.such silly fellows think that their Muslim friends pour heaps of praises on them for observing Muslim rituals.The fact of the matter is Muslims would be laughing among themselves saying "however many fastings he may do,he will always be a dozahi(resident of hell)for not accepting Islam.

If it happens other way around terms like "apostate" and "haram" would have been lobbed vigorously . Just like it happens with Shahrukh and Salman when they attend Hindu festivals and even pray with their families in their homes on Hindu Festivals .

In addition, don't pretend to be innocent for those palestinians. Where were you when those hamas terrorists detonating bombs in Israel's bars, bus stations and etc???

Israel's bars??? Those bars and bus stations are established on Palestinian occupied land.

And since you are so proud of supporting, I would like to come up with support of my own. Hamas should start those suicide bombings again since their end has emboldened the Zionists to attack children and women.

No wonder and you indeed come up with your true face more clearly: " Hamas should start those suicide bombings again..."

Then Israel should continue bombing those palestinians till hamas stop.

Let's see who is the last standing one. At the current death rate, I believe Israel has a much better odd to continue contributing to the human civilization while the terrorists enjoy their dreamed virgins at hell.

Don't cry here then. We do not give a damn and indeed we applaud the suffering of terrorists.

Israel's bars??? Those bars and bus stations are established on Palestinian occupied land.

And since you are so proud of supporting, I would like to come up with support of my own. Hamas should start those suicide bombings again since their end has emboldened the Zionists to attack children and women.

No wonder and you indeed come up with your true face more clearly: " Hamas should start those suicide bombings again..."

Then Israel should continue bombing those palestinians till hamas stop.

Let's see who is the last standing one. At the current death rate, I believe Israel has a much better odd to continue contributing to the human civilization while the terrorists enjoy their dreamed virgins at hell.

Don't cry here then. We do not give a damn and indeed we applaud the suffering of terrorists.

Well there was nothing wrong with those suicide attacks anyways. Only people dying in those attack were Russians, Germans, French, British etc etc. Anyone except the rightful owner of that land.

As I said. If you can support a mass murder then I am not a saint either. I have no issues with supporting attacks on civilians just like you.

Let's see who is the last one standing.

BTW, as what I have said, do not be a crying baby here. You are with terrorists and you should know what terrorists get in return.

Well there was nothing wrong with those suicide attacks anyways. Only people dying in those attack were Russians, Germans, French, British etc etc. Anyone except the rightful owner of that land.

As I said. If you can support a mass murder then I am not a saint either. I have no issues with supporting attacks on civilians just like you.

Let's see who is the last one standing.

BTW, as what I have said, do not be a crying baby here. You are with terrorists and you should know what terrorists get in return.

Arabs and Muslims would be the last one standing. These jews are already no more than a 35 million in the whole world. Suicide attacks would further put their miserable existence in danger.

You are with those puny little mass murderers and you would die like a rat along with them. Arabs and Muslims would continue to live.

Interfaith harmony should be vice versa as well.

Let me know what the other faith has practiced anything in your own faith, e.g. in this case, hindu practice???

It is two way communications when you use interfaith harmony, not one way only.

what do you want muslim to do ? worship a statue ? lolz

What a clown.

The world is behind the Jewish State. It may have some disagreement on how to use forces against those terrorists. However, about Israel's survival and existence, every county except a few terrorist supporting states will do anything it can to support Israel.

We 1.4 billion Chinese definitely will be behind you. There have never been anti-Semitism in China throughout her history.

Arabs and Muslims would be the last one standing. These jews are already no more than a 35 million in the whole world. Suicide attacks would further put their miserable existence in danger.

You are with those puny little mass murderers and you would die like a rat along with them. Arabs and Muslims would continue to live.

If it is not two way communication, do not use the word inter-.

you convert a hindu, so? what is the big deal.

Trying to use inter-faith harmony is really deceiving.

what do you want muslim to do ? worship a statue ? lolz

What a clown.

The world is behind the Jewish State. It may have some disagreement on how to use forces against those terrorists. However, about Israel's survival and existence, every county except a few terrorist supporting states will do anything it can to support Israel.

We 1.4 billion Chinese definitely will be behind you. There have never been anti-Semitism in China throughout her history.

If it is not two way communication, do not use the word inter-.

i never use anti .. except anti virus :rofl:

Interfaith harmony should be vice versa as well.

Let me know what the other faith has practiced anything in your own faith, e.g. in this case, hindu practice???

It is two way communications when you use interfaith harmony, not one way only.

You have a point that things should be two ways and some Muslims should learn about other faiths.

But was this the most appropriate time to raise this? Efforts like this should be applauded.

Back
Top Bottom