What's new

Obsessed with NASR

India doesnt deter Pakistan for first use against Indian Troops inside Pakistani territory and thus we have NASR
Do you even understand the consequence of using NASR in your own territory?
If you dont know, within 100 miles of the border a vast majority of Pakistani population lives while India is far from being crowded at its border. So if not anything,this weapon will also be indirectly used on the non-combatants on your side.
Please talk sense.

I dont doubt Pakistan's abilities in command and control in any way.
You're not the PM, you're not COAS, you're not even a think tank, so it doesnt matter if you are confident of Pak's capabilities or not but the link that i provided was written by your Pakistani think tanks so I consider it credible.

If you dont know, within 100 miles of the border a vast majority of Pakistani population lives while India is far from being crowded at its border. So if not anything,this weapon will also be indirectly used on the non-combatants on your side.
Please talk sense.
You don't know our villages they immediately left the area even firing at LOC because Indian forces always tries to harass and kills them. Further sub KT clean nuclear warhead wont effect much area other then roasting advancing tanks.

Please talk sense.
First go and learn a thing or two about NASR like payload, range, damage area and its most probable usage locations. Then see where an IA IBG can advance and how much defensive area PA can cover up, check punjab and desert regions.Use google maps or earth for starters.

when you have got all this info, then come back and we will talk, till then stop wasting my time by quoting me again and again to read your non-sense.

You're not the PM, you're not COAS, you're not even a think tank

Look who's talking, take a reality check, neither are you ! whoops :-)
so it doesnt matter if you are confident of Pak's capabilities or not but the link that i provided was written by your Pakistani think tanks so I consider it credible.

It doesnt matter to me what opinion you hold or what you find credible written by Tom Dick or Harry. I would go with my course mates information who actually work in such departments.

and Lastly, India can start a nuke war by initiating CSD.

Please talk sense
do u think they will remain there in war time

when you have got all this info, then come back and we will talk, till then stop wasting my time by quoting me again and again to read your non-sense.
Lolz
you invited it upon yourself by quoting me first on this thread.
Run out of arguements, have we?
Use google maps or earth for starters.
Is this not lahore besides the border?
Pls dont claim google map is wrong.

upload_2016-8-11_11-3-47.png

Look who's talking, take a reality check, neither are you ! whoops :-)
Understand the context. I was talking about the article which i had posted. This>>>
https://www.princeton.edu/sgs/faculty-staff/zia-mian/Limited-Military-Utility-of-Pakistans.pdf

The authors do doubt Pak's capabilities in command and control that permit NASR's use in counterforce roles.

lahore is approximately 100 km far from border
Nasr effective range 70 km
u have ur answer have u not?
What happens if Indian forces cross 30kms? Lolz
You're funny.

lahore is approximately 100 km far from border
Nasr effective range 70 km
u have ur answer have u not?
Ask him to check blast radius of sub KT device.

You're funny.
then they are doomed
well 70 km in diameter ma'm not radius

well i just can not help but notice u r the only Indian still in this thread and u frowned on me for saying "obsessed with Nasr"

well i just can not help but notice u r the only Indian still in this thread and u frowned on me for saying "obsessed with Nasr"
Just so you know- you TAGGED me in the opening discussion.
Lolz
I do not have anything more to add. :lol:

You're funny.
EffectsExplosive yield / height of burst1 kt / 200 m20 kt / 540 m1 Mt / 2.0 km20 Mt / 5.4 kmBlast—effective ground range GR / kmUrban areas completely levelled (20 psi or 140 kPa)0.20.62.46.4Destruction of most civilian buildings (5 psi or 34 kPa)0.61.76.217Moderate damage to civilian buildings (1 psi or 6.9 kPa)1.74.71747Railway cars thrown from tracks and crushed
(62 kPa; values for other than 20 kt are extrapolated using the cube-root scaling)≈0.41.0≈4≈10Thermal radiation—effective ground range GR / kmConflagration0.52.01030Third degree burns0.62.51238Second degree burns0.83.21544First degree burns1.14.21953Effects of instant nuclear radiation—effective slant range1 SR / kmLethal2 total dose (neutrons and gamma rays)0.81.42.34.7Total dose for acute radiation syndrome21.21.82.95.4

Just so you know- you TAGGED me in the opening discussion
which made u upset for allegedly calling u obsessed with it
but yes i do admire ur contribution which made me question Nasr but then i conversed about ur CEP claim with a mil official
now i m satisfied on this topic and any further debate on this is gonna end in trolling
this thread has been concluded

You're funny.
Thats why we have NASR to keep them away by the way they tried and sunk at the border in 1965 and as a result their commanding officer runs away leaving behind his jeep...
Have nice day ..... picture for your eye treat
1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Jeep-of-Maj-Gen-Niranjan-Prasad-GOC-15th-Indian-Infantry-Division-captured-by-18-Baluch-Regt-on-8-September-1965-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg

Last edited:
Lolz
you invited it upon yourself by quoting me first on this thread.
Didnt know while quoting you that it will turn out to be such a wastage of time.

Run out of arguements, have we?
Running out of arguements is your domain so far, as i am still uncontested upon this statement , "India can start a nuke war by initiating CSD."

CSD is effectively countered and your blabbering cannot do an iota of a thing about it.
Is this not lahore besides the border?
Pls dont claim google map is wrong.

View attachment 324857
You turned out to be a disappointment as expected to show Lahore in context with usage of NASR. Its better to know what you are on about instead of making a complete fool of yourself.

Understand the context. I was talking about the article which i had posted. This>>>
https://www.princeton.edu/sgs/faculty-staff/zia-mian/Limited-Military-Utility-of-Pakistans.pdf

The authors do doubt Pak's capabilities in command and control that permit NASR's use in counterforce roles.

I warned you not to quote me unless you have information which doesnt waste my time with your non sense but you dont understand a simple statement, do u ?

Understand NASR and its usage first.
Understand its range and payload.
Understand its Damage area.
Understand the location where it will be used. (A hint: south eastern desert in Pak)

when you understand all of this then you will get to know why IA CSD is now a failure.

Try to stop being sense-less, run along and learn a thing or two, as you just qualified to be on my ignore list.

This is the scariest Missile in Pakistan's arsenal from Indian perspective as it made hundreds of millions in Indian investment in raising armored brigades null and void.
The plan was to have thousands of Tanks,armored vehicles and artillery cannons lined up along Pakistani border and advance deep inside Pakistani territory behind a concentrated column of Tanks ,cannons and armored vehicles while getting air cover by IAF.
This doctrine would have been very problematic for Pakistan as such an advance by India could effectively cut Pakistan in two or more halves,disrupting or disabling any retaliation by Pakistani armed forces as supply lines would have been scuttled.
Hitting and destroying any armored vehicle is difficult as they are protected by thick platings and other means.
In cold start attack by India , the PAF would have been engaged by IAF preventing them from launching decisive attacks on advancing Indian Armored columns. The limited strikes by Pakistani ground forces would have been very costly in lives and material as Indian army would have been advancing under cover of heavy shelling by their Cannons.
The situation called for out of he box thinking and Nasr Missile was the result.
The missile s a high energy Neutron weapon and not a WMD just a "Disablement weapon". The blast created by detonation of Nasr's warhead is insignificant as more than 70% of the Missile's nuclear energy is used up in creating a large pulse of fast moving High energy Nuterons. The particle can penetrate through Armored platings and effect the Electronics and Soldier operating the Indian armored vehicles, Disabling the machine and sickening the soldiers due to a sudden high radiation dose.
The weapon used a very small Fission trigger of Plutonium and large part of the neutron pulse comes from a shell of Deuterium / Tritium / Lithium during fusion. This Fission - Fusion design is complicated but leaves very little Nuclear fallout or residual radiation as Plutonium core is too small and disperses over large enough area to make the residual radiation withing bearable limits. That's why the weapon is safe to be used withing Pakistani territory .

source:Pakistan Affairs
@PARIKRAMA @Joe Shearer @Levina @Delnavaz B @django @django @Zibago @Soumitra @DavidSling @Horus @waz @Blue Marlin @dadeechi @Moonlight @war&peace @LadyFinger
to all those obsessed with NASR its a nice read
Apne aap se khush log dekhne toh Pakistan aa jao.....

Thats why we have NASR to keep them away by the they tried and sunk at the border in 1965 and as a result their commanding officer runs away leaving behind his jeep...
Have nice day ..... picture for your eye treat
1965-Indo-Pak-War-Memorabilia-Jeep-of-Maj-Gen-Niranjan-Prasad-GOC-15th-Indian-Infantry-Division-captured-by-18-Baluch-Regt-on-8-September-1965-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-War.jpg
Kafi PAaton tanks jang kha rahe hain Hindustan ke satron pe... Chaowk pe.... bachhe unpe susu karte dikh jate hain kabhi kabhi....

Apne aap se khush log dekhne toh Pakistan aa jao....
bro nevermind it is a really old thread plus i could not quite understand ur sarcasm(which depicts u r highly intelligent:D)
plus app k bhi boht sy Tanks hain jo ap chawinda main chod gaye thay

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom