What's new

OBL was in Ghazni, Afghanistan in 2009

Don't beat around the bush..you claimed that Pakistani govt accepted that Samjohta incident was carried out by them ..Now prove it!!

no listen to higher power, your uncle sam said, terrorists were from pakistan, im not beating about the bush

autopsy report will pove how he was killed and when he was killed, if the autopsy is again no fraud, it will also prove if he is bin laden or not, meaning his relation with his laden family

i dont believe the lady is his sister or daughter, somebody needs to confirm that they belong to the family

Do you even know what an autopsy is ?

It does not give you identity of the person but gives the cause of death and time of death.

1) His sister was not present with him in Pakistan but in her house in Saudi Arabia...she not some terrorists
2) It is not for you accept if they are brother and sisters..It is a proven fact.

no listen to higher power, your uncle sam said, terrorists were from pakistan, im not beating about the bush

Infact you are beating around the bush..I don't care what uncle Sam..said ..just provide links for what you claimed and if you are not able to then accept that you were wrong!!

I am sorry..i must be reading the wrong source ..because my source claims..that Musharraf said.

"We will not allow elements which want to sabotage the ongoing peace process to succeed in their nefarious designs." Instead, he said, the "heinous crime" would have the opposite effect."

Does this mean " We accept that this indecent was carried by Pakistani men and planned and carried out from Pakistan"?
(which by the way is what you said after 26/11.)

I am sorry..i must be reading the wrong source ..because my source claims..that Musharraf said.

"We will not allow elements which want to sabotage the ongoing peace process to succeed in their nefarious designs." Instead, he said, the "heinous crime" would have the opposite effect."

Does this mean " We accept that this indecent was carried by Pakistani men and planned and carried out from Pakistan"?
(which by the way is what you said after 26/11.)

musharraf statement clearly shows, that he believed that terrorists were from pakistan, now please dont say you dont understand what he said

also i have posted what quraishi said in 2009 he linked mumbai attacks to samjhota express bombings

it is very clear when india and americans were giving 'proves' of pakistani involvement also by the statements of these pakistanis, pakistan directly or indirectly accepted that terrorist came from pakistan

Back
Top Bottom