What's new

OBL was in Ghazni, Afghanistan in 2009

^^^ you are allowed to believe what suits your intellect, no one is forcing his/her opinion onto you. You again cannot prove it with some article published in electronic media, we have yet to see a video of his wives and daughter stating these claims etc and I'd only believe once they've been verified by DNA tests, if they really are his family.

Before getting into any further discussion and not waste each others time, if you can answer one really simple question then we may proceed. i.e Why was Osama captured and then killed as per the media reports, why he hadn't been shown to the world be it his dead body just like Saddam Hussain?

I will answer your question without going into usual conspiracy theories..the reason US govt's is giving for the above qestions.

He was killed, because he did not surrender..ROE for the operation were clear..capture him if he surrenders and kill him if puts up a resistance.
His body wasn't shown to the world because it was unsightly..he was shot in the face..such pics might arouse strong sentiments amongst common people.
His body was deposed into the sea ..because
1) No country will accept his body to buried in their land.(ie would Pakistan would have allowed American to bury him Pakistan?)
2) Even if they had convinced some Muslim country to bury his body, American fear that his Mazar might turn into congregation ground for terrorist in future.

Now you tell me..If this entire thing is farce..why has Pakistan accepted the entire story..afterall there is nothing in it but humiliation in it for them they could have easily disputed it..try answering it without going into usual conspiracies eg Pakistani govt, ISI, army,etc is on US payroll.

osama attacked WTC 9/11, till then there has been no attack on america, i fail to understand such a big organisation alquaida, with so much muslim terrorists out there, why they were unable to plant another attack

we expected alquaida to take revenge and plant some attack for the death of osama, still no attacks

then uncle sam which didnt want 'terrorists to incite attacks' after showing osama dead bosy pictures, now shows the silent videos of living osama, even this doesnt make alquaida make terrorist attacks???

our indian friends instead of celebrating on osama released videos are unable to even show their single joy, which tells the whole story, nobody, even indians expected videos to be like this

Washington claims it found bin Laden by following one of his couriers. But there are also reports that bin Laden’s compound was actually located by Afghan intelligence which remains dominated by Tajik agents of the old Communist KhAD intelligence service. Bin Laden, who killed their hero, secret Soviet “asset” Ahmad Shah Massoud, was their number one target for revenge.

I will answer your question without going into usual conspiracy theories..the reason US govt's is giving for the above qestions.

He was killed, because he did not surrender..ROE for the operation were clear..capture him if he surrenders and kill him if puts up a resistance.
His body wasn't shown to the world because it was unsightly..he was shot in the face..such pics might arouse strong sentiments amongst common people.
His body was deposed into the sea ..because
1) No country will accept his body to buried in their land.(ie would Pakistan would have allowed American to bury him Pakistan?)
2) Even if they had convinced some Muslim country to bury his body, American fear that his Mazar might turn into congregation ground for terrorist in future.

Now you tell me..If this entire thing is farce..why has Pakistan accepted the entire story..afterall there is nothing in it but humiliation in it for them they could have easily disputed it..try answering it without going into usual conspiracies eg Pakistani govt, ISI, army,etc is on US payroll.

dude seriously, we have to see the EVIDENCE, do you understand the word evidence

for your question that why pakistani governemnt accepted humiliation, well then you tell me dear, at the brink of humiliation faced by pakistani government after samjhota express case, that india insanely accused pakistan of being the terrorist, which later found that some hindutwas were resposible for it, didnt our government accepted without asking any proves from india, and even india provided them fake evidences, they still remain silent?

and what about autopsy reports, no autopsy was done on osama's body, show me the autopsy report please thanks

^^^ I usually don't respond to Indians but since this has been blabbered over and over again here, I'm going to say it once and for all and I dare every Indian to tell the truth.

Who told you that she's OBL's wife? The western media, who always twist the truth to suite their agendas? That same western media who is hiding the real truth about Osama from us all, is feeding us with these notorious lies and as a result many many sheeple falls for it. Why on earth would they threw his body away in the sea? Why they didn't show it to the world, just like they did with Saddam - capture, harassed, tortured and then hanged in front of the whole world. I wonder why they didn't do it with Osama? Why don't you ask the media goons these questions before jumping to any conclusion? Simple, you hate Pakistanis and Muslims from the core of your hearts and that's not you but the hate which speaks, nothing else, and that's hypocrisy at it's best.

Moreover, did this media tell you about how many people have died in that raid and were they really Osama's family members? Where are proofs to all of it? Let me tell you and I'm sure you and many of the likes wouldn't believe this, but those 4 innocent family members killed in this raid including two children were a family from Charsaddah (a town in KPK province) and they were Pakistanis not some Arabs, whose funeral has been offered on last Friday. Now where is the media telling you all this, and where are the champions of Human Rights Activist? After all, we Pakistanis are human beings too, just like any other human on the face of this earth. Where is your humanity in this case?

The problem here is you've based your point of view whatever this media feeds you with - the articles but no proof as yet, and no sheeple has dared enough to ask them for these proofs. I can write thousand made up stories regarding Osama, I can even buy people to be his daughter, mother, brother, sister, sons - I can even link Manmohan Singh to be his elder brother etc but what I won't be able to do in the coming 1000 years is to show you the hardcore proof of Osama's death and the stories linked to his death, neither this billion trillion dollar media industry would be able to tell or show you proofs in the coming 10,000 years but yet you people fall for it, and that's what they wanted you to be - a big fat sheeple.

Lol Pakistan Media has been twisting the truth for a long time....finally Americans have woken up. Now America will watch your each and every move.....trust me don;t piss of Uncle Sam

dude seriously, we have to see the EVIDENCE, do you understand the word evidence

for your question that why pakistani governemnt accepted humiliation, well then you tell me dear, at the brink of humiliation faced by pakistani government after samjhota express case, that india insanely accused pakistan of being the terrorist, which later found that some hindutwas were resposible for it, didnt our government accepted without asking any proves from india, and even india provided them fake evidences, they still remain silent?

and what about autopsy reports, no autopsy was done on osama's body, show me the autopsy report please thanks

Dude OBL was a les than 700 feet away from Pakistan Military Academy....What kind of proof do you need.

Washington claims it found bin Laden by following one of his couriers. But there are also reports that bin Laden’s compound was actually located by Afghan intelligence which remains dominated by Tajik agents of the old Communist KhAD intelligence service. Bin Laden, who killed their hero, secret Soviet “asset” Ahmad Shah Massoud, was their number one target for revenge.

Do you know that Masoud had played the biggest role in defeating the soviets. Khad was not dominated by the Tajiks, not sure where you got that information from. If you remember Dr. Najibullah was head a pashtoon who headed Khad. on the other hand, khad was dissolved once mujahideen came to kabul and was renamed/restructured.

In case of Bin Laden in Pakistan, i dont think we need proof, only common sense is needed to figure out what the situation is.

If you wan't evidence..go ask your govt and army for it ..afterall they are claiming the same thing and more.

As for your involving Samjohta indecent in to this matter then..then show me, where your govt or army had accepted that Samjhota indecent was carried out by Pakistan?

Frankly I have no idea .if the autopsy was done are not ..but what was definitely done was DNA matching test with his sister.Besides even if an autopsy report were released..what will it prove..there is no way for you to find out..if the subject for autopsy was OBL.

Dude OBL was a les than 700 feet away from Pakistan Military Academy....What kind of proof do you need.

i dont know, give me his autopsy report, with any fraud and that will prove every thing, every body being killed has an autopsy report

If you wan't evidence..go ask your govt and army for it ..afterall they are claiming the same thing and more.

As for your involving Samjohta indecent in to this matter then..then show me, where your govt or army had accepted that Samjhota indecent was carried out by Pakistan?

Frankly I have no idea .if the autopsy was done are not ..but what was definitely done was DNA matching test with his sister.Besides even if an autopsy report were released..what will it prove..there is no way for you to find out..if the subject for autopsy was OBL.

autopsy report will pove how he was killed and when he was killed, if the autopsy is again no fraud, it will also prove if he is bin laden or not, meaning his relation with his laden family

i dont believe the lady is his sister or daughter, somebody needs to confirm that they belong to the family

229228_208235889207742_193096367388361_645200_4763236_n.jpg

even your favourite uncle sam declared that pakistani terrorist blasted samjhota express

Treasury Targets Al Qaida and Lashkar-E Tayyiba Networks in Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom