What's new

Obama 'to expand drone strikes' in Pakistan

Why dont they just give the drones to us? And we'll rape the Taliban ourselves...

ur actually gonna rape them ? ;)

neways they spent millions making those things...they almost backed out of the f-16 deal what makes u think theyd give us the predators

Drone is very effective technology, light weigh unmanned and silent killer.
USA will never give these to Pakistan, may be they have false fear that thier techno will be integrated or injected with Pakistan made drones.

civilian collateral damage in war is a fact of life. That is one of the reasons war is so horrible. do you complain about civilian deaths from the Taliban and Pakistani military as well? The Taliban kill more civilians then the U.S. does. look it up.........

Ohh really?
Never knew that...

I love Americans...
:usflag:

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:
:china:

LOL

EPIC WIN.
:partay:

Dude, Im serious. Im sick and tired of these ppl. First trying their best to destailblze us and then saying that you guyz cant rule your country let us do it. The thing they dont know is its a Holy Land. Allah is with us.

civilian collateral damage in war is a fact of life. That is one of the reasons war is so horrible. do you complain about civilian deaths from the Taliban and Pakistani military as well? The Taliban kill more civilians then the U.S. does. look it up.........

You are 100% right.i'll agree with you on this..:mps:

Drone is very effective technology, light weigh unmanned and silent killer.
USA will never give these to Pakistan, may be they have false fear that thier techno will be integrated or injected with Pakistan made drones.

They will never give us,because they know once given anything to pakistan,PAKISTAN wont return forever:P

bomb boom bomb!!!! all this is usa is capable to do for asia people..no matter in the past or the present or the future...particularly for the time being the usa's bomb bomb policy is being focused at south asia....

bomb boom bomb!!!! all this is usa is capable to do for asia people..no matter in the past or the present or the future...particularly for the time being the usa's bomb bomb policy is being focused at south asia....

As long as Pakistan has corrupt leaders in charge we can expect exploitation and warmongering from outsiders. No one can lay a finger on the sovereignty of a nation as long as its leaders and people are sincere.

US mulls Predator strikes in Pakistani cities: report

(AFP) – 15 hours ago

WASHINGTON — Senior US officials are pushing to expand CIA drone strikes beyond Pakistan's tribal region and into a major city in an attempt to pressure the Pakistani government to pursue Taliban leaders based in the city of Quetta, The Los Angeles Times reported.

The newspaper said the prospect of Predator aircraft strikes in Quetta signals a new US resolve to decapitate the Taliban. But it also risks rupturing Washington's relationship with Islamabad.

The concern has created tension among officials in the administration of President Barack Obama over whether unmanned aircraft strikes in a city of 850,000 are a realistic option, the paper said.

Proponents, including some military leaders, argue that attacking the Taliban in Quetta -- or at least threatening to do so -- is critical to the success of the revised war strategy President Obama unveiled last week, The Times said.

"If we don't do this -- at least have a real discussion of it -- Pakistan might not think we are serious," the paper quoted an unnamed senior US official as saying. "What the Pakistanis have to do is tell the Taliban that there is too much pressure from the US; we can't allow you to have sanctuary inside Pakistan anymore."

But others, including high-ranking US intelligence officials, have been more skeptical of employing drone attacks in a place that Pakistanis see as part of their country's core, the report said.

According to The Times, Pakistani officials have also warned that the fallout would be severe.

"We are not a banana republic," The Times quotes a senior Pakistani official as saying. If the United States follows through, the official said, "this might be the end of the road."

AFP: US mulls Predator strikes in Pakistani cities: report

This is ridiculous attacking cities?? These drone strikes, Blackwater are USA's way of trying to destabilize Pakistan, there is no need for drones to be used over heavily populated cities, why can't US forward intelligence to Pakistan and let Pakistan take care of the terrorists in their territory.

This is ridiculous attacking cities?? These drone strikes, Blackwater are USA's way of trying to destabilize Pakistan, there is no need for drones to be used over heavily populated cities, why can't US forward intelligence to Pakistan and let Pakistan take care of the terrorists in their territory.

Thats a million dollar question...May be there is a trust deficit here...Don't you think so??? Would you agree that conspiracy or no conspiracy credibility of PA/ISI is always questioned when it comes to sharing intelligence inputs???

Anyways i can understand about the lawless border areas...However it seems now US is all set to bomb even deeper if there is actionable intelligence...Though i am surprised some of the pakistani members support these attacks...Actually i was under the impression that an average pakistani finds them as a challenge to their sovereignity...In fact your parliament unequivocally condemned these attacks...right??? Has situation changed??

Thats a million dollar question...May be there is a trust deficit here...Don't you think so??? Would you agree that conspiracy or no conspiracy credibility of PA/ISI is always questioned when it comes to sharing intelligence inputs???

Anyways i can understand about the lawless border areas...However it seems now US is all set to bomb even deeper if there is actionable intelligence...Though i am surprised some of the pakistani members support these attacks...Actually i was under the impression that an average pakistani finds them as a challenge to their sovereignity...In fact your parliament unequivocally condemned these attacks...right??? Has situation changed??

lol, now why does it seem to me that you are trolling and stirring Pakistani's up

the ISI already participates in the drone program. Where do you think much of the intelligence comes from?

lol, now why does it seem to me that you are trolling and stirring Pakistani's up

Care to explain what part in my reply makes you feel that i am trolling???? Or even close to stirring Pakistani's up??? Don't you think this is a legitimate question that even though their parliament has unanimously said Drone attacks should stop where as Obama's recent remarks suggests not only they will continue but also if needed will strike deep in Pakistan yet is see some Pakistani members supporting it???...I think it will/should definitely increase the curiosity(at-least i felt that)

the ISI already participates in the drone program. Where do you think much of the intelligence comes from?

May be you have some classified information...as far as common people are concerned Army-ISI-Parliament have condemned these attacks and want the technology to be shifted to Pakistan.....

Back
Top Bottom