What's new

Obama Seeks $500 Million to Train and Equip Syrian Opposition

It is true that FSA weakened lately but FSA consists out of the will of the Syrians and thank god there are enough of Syrians in the region (including in neighbor countries) that are willing to liberate their country.
There is no FSA as you call it now, if Syrians were going to join them in masses. it would be in 2011, not now when they are the weakest and least influential force on the ground. FSA is gone, say your goodbye to them.

There is no FSA as you call it now, if Syrians were going to join them in masses. it would be in 2011, not now when they are the weakest and least influential force on the ground. FSA is gone, say your goodbye to them.
Syrian people and Syrian voice of the people is not gone. Assad and Iran will never be able to silence Syrian people.

Syrian people and Syrian voice of the people is not gone. Assad and Iran will never be able to silence Syrian people.
Instead of giving moral speech about Syrian people, you should have answered my question earlier about FSA role in current situation. Leave it, it's going nowhere.

Problem? :lol:

But on a more serious note, nobody wants to see ISIS take full control of Syria and Iraq. The world still depends on energy out of that region.

It is better than financing an invasion into Syria which will cost more. And you are not even American so I don't know why your *** is on fire.
Give me one instant where giving money to shady rebel groups with possible ties to terrorist organizations has worked in the past?

Instead of giving moral speech about Syrian people, you should have answered my question earlier about FSA role in current situation. Leave it, it's going nowhere.
I think I answered your question. FSA=Syrian people. There are also Turkmen and other factions that will enjoy from this 500 million aid. In other words the coming aid will be a game changer.

I think I answered your question. FSA=Syrian people. There are also Turkmen and other factions that will enjoy from this 500 million aid. In other words the coming aid will be a game changer.

FSA terrorist scum. With $500 million, they could shoot it all at imaginary targets praying and spraying like they normally do. Seeing footage of the fighting, its a miracle that anyone on Assad's side actually got hit.

Typical Youtube footage

Allah akba!
raises AK47 over head and spray
Allah akbah!
sprays some more
Allah Akbah!
Poses to camera and boasts of a dozen enemy kills.

You love your terrorists don't ya? :lol:
Well I don't like terrorist communist China :)

FSA terrorist scum. With $500 million, they could shoot it all at imaginary targets praying and spraying like they normally do. Seeing footage of the fighting, its a miracle that anyone on Assad's side actually got hit.

Typical Youtube footage

Allah akba!
raises AK47 over head and spray
Allah akbah!
sprays some more
Allah Akbah!
Poses to camera and boasts of a dozen enemy kills.

Free Syrian Army (FSA) are fighting for their country. Stop being such a racist and a Chini clown. Being muslim doesn't equal being terrorist.

Well I don't like terrorist communist China :)

Free Syrian Army (FSA) are fighting for their country. Stop being such a racist and a Chini clown. Being muslim doesn't equal being terrorist.

But you love your suicide bomber muslim friends :lol:

Yankees have always been a truly filthy regime full of terrorists. That murderous country was founded by terrorists like Washington and Jefferson and now run by disgusting and repulsive pigs.

Terror is the weapon of the filthy Yankees to exterminate the human race.

I utterly despise the Yankee regime. Scum of the worst kind.

Ugh.

Yes I watch RT and PressTV.
Why?
Because they name and shame the heinous Yankee regime and its repulsive behaviour.

Anything but Western propaganda mouthpieces.

At least we don't eat babies.:taz:

@boomslang l Mrs Clinton said the other day that 'Pakistan shouldn't breed venemous snakes in the backyard'. I wish she had given Obama the same advice.

Hillary is an a-hole.

FSA was overwhelmed by the kooks. Why are there so many kooks over there ?

You are correct. The FSA has been overwhelmed by the sweater-bombing kooks. Why are there so many sweater-bombing kooks over there ? Something in the water ?

Last edited:
The truth is that people like you are using innocent Syrian people to fight and die for your dreams of a neo-ottoman empire and having the west bankroll it while contributing nothing to the peace of the region.

500 million is peanuts for Assad to be dethroned and skinned alive. This killer Assad needs to go to preserve the American way of life and the prosperity of the region

This is open terrorism. Can a president from any other country so publicly ask to train terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom