What's new

Obama Seeks $500 Million to Train and Equip Syrian Opposition

It is hard to verify those videos. FSA doesn't do those things.

i rather not take the chance with these people.
if being shia is good enough for these guys to kill somebody then you know its fucked up.
those videos are verified i think.

i rather not take the chance with these people.
if being shia is good enough for these guys to kill somebody then you know its fucked up.
those videos are verified i think.
No it is not.

You tell me what your plan of action is? Not help FSA and let ISIS give full control of Iraq and Syria?

There is no quick fix. We have to choose the less worse option.

Now that ISIS gets the upperhand in "Syria" , USA is looking for a force to kill them. Offcourse jew bought congress will approve it.

Offcourse those who accept aid from USA can never be trusted.

No it is not.

You tell me what your plan of action is? Not help FSA and let ISIS give full control of Iraq and Syria?

There is no quick fix. We have to choose the less worse option.
as far as I'm concerned isis is the same as fsa.
they are stealing iraqi equipment already and they are sending it to syria to fight the syrian government.
these animals did mass executions of soldiers!!.

im guessing cia already funded isis and trained them and sent them to iraq to steal the iraqi equipment and send it to syria since russia wouldn't allow usa to arm the rebels openly.

Last edited:
Obama is an idiot !! He needs to 'go', and I'm not too picky on how. I'd give them some rusty old guns from surplus to drag the war out, but not $500,000,000.
Obama is in his last term, so he's not worried about reelection. Knowing that this is his last term he will do whatever he pleases for the most part. Keep in mind that he will do anything to ensure that another Democrat takes his place once he steps down and i'm certain he will provide amnesty to the millions of illegals who have flooded into America to secure their votes just for that purpose.

Obama is in his last term, so he's not worried about reelection. Knowing that this is his last term he will do whatever he pleases for the most part. Keep in mind that he will do anything to ensure that another Democrat takes his place once he steps down and i'm certain he will provide amnesty to the millions of illegals who have flooded into America to secure their votes just for that purpose.

Unfortunately, you are TOTALLY correct. He's going to try, but I think and hope he fails on the amnesty thing.

Unfortunately, you are TOTALLY correct. He's going to try, but I think and hope he fails on the amnesty thing.

Obama is cooking another boston like event. I wonder why this idiot never learns from past experience?

wait, So the U.S is fighting Assad in Syria, but now U.S. is with Assad in Iraq fighting ISIS.

this is some twilight zone shit.

fsa are not all locals they are lot of foreigners

what's preventing them from transferring that aid to the ISIS?

Or ISIS simply taking it from them.

Obama is cooking another boston like event. I wonder why this idiot never learns from past experience?

Gotta spend that Defence budget somehow.

fsa are not all locals they are lot of foreigners

Let him live in fantasy land. Meanwhile ISIS is streaming from Syria into Iraq with captured Syrian weapons as well as probably weapons purchased with the help of the US.

Let him live in fantasy land. Meanwhile ISIS is streaming from Syria into Iraq with captured Syrian weapons as well as probably weapons purchased with the help of the US.
they are stealing american weapons from iraq!! sending them to syria!
after russia blocked the usa from arming the fsa i guess they cooked up this plan to arm them.

Back
Top Bottom