What's new

Obama Pushed Modi To Re-Engage With Pakistan

How is poverty or sanitation related to a religion
@WebMaster @Horus
I m tagging you guys to see the level of his posts

You might do
but we don't
Who talked about the poverty and sanitation ? Stop lying gupta :)
I was just referring to another thread where i respectfully raised a valid question but you started to abuse islam and used extremely derogatory words .

This is utter bakwas by a Pakistani media that wants to pick at fictional crumbs from the Obama visit

1) A pakistani "journalist" who is in Islamabad quotes an unknown and unknowable "source" " in India who "who requested not to be named because of the sensitivity of the issue, said Modi was informed that Pakistan had taken ‘serious steps’ in recent months to eradicate terrorism." only that and the " journalist in Islamabad concludes modi was , and here one can only laugh, "pushed".

Lala land that Pakistans strategic community inhabits beggars belief.

Who talked about the poverty and sanitation ? Stop lying gupta :)
I was just referring to another thread where i respectfully raised a valid question but you started to abuse islam and used extremely derogatory words .
ohh did I :disagree:

that's what I mean. you all don't wanna anyone meddleing how you two deal with eachother
that's where beating a dead horse part comes in.

it seems like it'll be a cold war between Pakistan and India til the end of time or Nuclear Armageddon.

I think the status quo is fine.

India is strong right now and so Pakistan should maintain the status quo. However this will not always be the case, all the previous "wars" were just battles in the larger 1000 year war that is currently being waged.

"So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak".

dunno, but it runs in our blood just as much in India. No more Kashmir for Pakistan, they can eat a nuke (or two) and die. :chilli:

do you live in Kashmir?? is it a nice place? I don't know if any place is worth nuking for.

About India's opinion, Yes that is correct.
Well according to Pakistan,US pushed India
Let me tell you no one in India will care what POTUS said
And Kashmir won't be discussed for another 6 months at least not from Indian side
Hence....no one gives a fcuk
Neither the Americans nor the Indians about the issue

is Kashmir sacred land???
is it priceless??
It is strategic. At partition all of Kashmir was occupied by India. Pakistani part of Kashmir was captured in.the 1948 and 1965 Wars. So we just need to capture the reamaing 67%. Though Pakistan being out numbered and outgunned by Indian Forces was able to capture 32% of Kashmir so far.

India is strong right now and so Pakistan should maintain the status quo. However this will not always be the case, all the previous "wars" were just battles in the larger 1000 year war that is currently being waged.

"So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak".
India is strong now and the gap is increasing in India's favour :agree:

Yes definitely ones who hate using toilets and don, care what the civilized world think about them indeed don,t give a fcuk :lol:

looks like you are suffering from Kabz, thats why you are giving a lot of emphasis on toilets.

Well according to Pakistan,US pushed India
Let me tell you no one in India will care what POTUS said
And Kashmir won't be discussed for another 6 months at least not from Indian side
Hence....no one gives a fcuk
Neither the Americans nor the Indians about the issue
@Horus he is again using extremely offensive language
Please tell this malnourished bharti his real aukaat and ban him.Tell him to better use such a tapori language in his mumbai slum where he grew up.

It is strategic. At partition all of Kashmir was occupied by India. Pakistani part of Kashmir was captured in.the 1948 and 1965 Wars. So we just need to capture the reamaing 67%. Though Pakistan being out numbered and outgunned by Indian Forces was able to capture 32% of Kashmir so far.

Pakistan controls 37%, India controls 43% with the remainder being with China - We don't need to capture 67% ! :argh:

Obama indeed has done a very terrible job by visiting India like this. It'd not be a bad deal if it were all nothing but some trade stuff etc..

Yet he declares his support towards India becoming a permanent member of UNSC.

wut?

Gosh, I know you guys with Brasil and Mexico makes up a team that wants that seat in that council. But that is not the way how it shall work.

IMHO only the 'super powers' shall have perma-seats in that council. Let alone being a super power, India is not even a regional power. The only influence it has regionally is on Pakistan, which has not gone beyond threatening to fight, and also, fighting, with no outcome of it.

Well, if even India were a super power, I'd still not be in the opinion of it having a perma seat in that council.

IMHO the countries there shall be at the very least developed, or lets say, "modernized" a bit in the first place.

Most of the population in india still live like animals. They kill each other, rape each other, bury their children alive etc..

The reason why these aspects stand for a legitimate barrier against India's accession into the council is that, the people of India in general is very uneducated, inexperienced, poor, ignorant in general.

Providing such a powerful tool to such a instabilized nation is by no means wise.

First, Indians shall learn to be patient. Second, they shall spend tens of years to properly set their governmental tools and infrastructures, adopt a proper economical understanding and fix their economy accordingly, increase the level of education and reduce the level of poverty.

After doing all these, then they shall start increasing their global influence slowly.

And when the time comes, they will be invited to that council by themselves anyway..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom