What's new

Obama Pushed Modi To Re-Engage With Pakistan

Who talked about the poverty and sanitation ? Stop lying gupta :)
I was just referring to another thread where i respectfully raised a valid question but you started to abuse islam and used extremely derogatory words .

o common on akhmad , give it a break now with made up stereotypical Indian names. ... paedophile is a person who marries/ has sexual relations with an underage , a certain someone did just that... whats derogatory ? It may be for Muslims , but dont you think when U mentioned that Hanuman comment in a thread relating some Monkeys at an airport , that could have been derogatory for the believers of Hinduism? Right?
Respect is both ways... Give and take ? Right osama?

Obama indeed has done a very terrible job by visiting India like this. It'd not be a bad deal if it were all nothing but some trade stuff etc..

Yet he declares his support towards India becoming a permanent member of UNSC.

wut?

Gosh, I know you guys with Brasil and Mexico makes up a team that wants that seat in that council. But that is not the way how it shall work.

IMHO only the 'super powers' shall have perma-seats in that council. Let alone being a super power, India is not even a regional power. The only influence it has regionally is on Pakistan, which has not gone beyond threatening to fight, and also, fighting, with no outcome of it.

Well, if even India were a super power, I'd still not be in the opinion of it having a perma seat in that council.

IMHO the countries there shall be at the very least developed, or lets say, "modernized" a bit in the first place.

Most of the population in india still live like animals. They kill each other, rape each other, bury their children alive etc..

The reason why these aspects stand for a legitimate barrier against India's accession into the council is that, the people of India in general is very uneducated, inexperienced, poor, ignorant in general.

Providing such a powerful tool to such a instabilized nation is by no means wise.

First, Indians shall learn to be patient. Second, they shall spend tens of years to properly set their governmental tools and infrastructures, adopt a proper economical understanding and fix their economy accordingly, increase the level of education and reduce the level of poverty.

After doing all these, then they shall start increasing their global influence slowly.

And when the time comes, they will be invited to that council by themselves anyway..

Hello My Turkish friend.

Welcome to PDF

As for your post, all what you have said might have been true 30-40 years back. A lot of things have been changed in India. I am not sure if it is the hate or ignorance. I assume it is the ignorance, IMHO i think you were living under a rock all these years.

As for the seat in UN that can happen when it has to, nobody is in a hurry. Also India is a hell lot bigger than your country with a hell lot more population so it is going to be hard for us to be fully developed infra wise. But rest assured we are in the right path.

Hello My Turkish friend.

Welcome to PDF

As for your post, all what you have said might have been true 30-40 years back. A lot of things have been changed in India. I am not sure if it is the hate or ignorance. I assume it is the ignorance, IMHO i think you were living under a rock all these years.

As for the seat in UN that can happen when it has to, nobody is in a hurry. Also India is a hell lot bigger than your country with a hell lot more population so it is going to be hard for us to be fully developed infra wise. But rest assured we are in the right path.

You can call it ignorance, or, you know:

-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!

Ah never mind. I gave some source of continues rape/killing news coming from all the news agencies from abroad constantly, almost every single day, but that would not seem good here.

I don't hate your country even a bit. And I know that you are on the right path, and I appreciate it.

But being on a right path does not, more specifically, shall not just give a country the key of UNSC.

I wish you guys great luck in the future in dealing with problems, both economically and geo-politically.

I also look forward India becoming a super power in the future. I know that it has a great potential to do so.

Peace.

Indians were thinking that Obama put away all American interests in the region for them, they took wrongly the American interests for India USA will give you business sell weapons and help provide new tech etc. Pakistan is more important in region geographically and USA never let Pakistan alone against India. With a lot of good wills and promises Obama warn Modi also about religious discrimination and NOW this leaked news come out, an wise and meaningful advise from Obama to Modi>>Re-Engage with Pakistan and talk about various issues both side have. Don't run Modi otherwise we get what we achieve while you running even LANGOTI:wink:

No need to talk to Pakistan. India is already doing fine by adopting Israeli policy towards Pakistan :coffee:

Pakistan needs to prepare for Indian false flagging once their Muslim population start rebelling and go all ISIS on them.

I don't hate your country even a bit. And I know that you are on the right path, and I appreciate it.

But being on a right path does not, more specifically, shall not just give a country the key of UNSC.

I wish you guys great luck in the future in dealing with problems, both economically and geo-politically.

I also look forward India becoming a super power in the future. I know that it has a great potential to do so.

Peace.

You are supporting our Enemy ! :mad:

I thought we were Brothers ! :cry:

You are supporting our Enemy ! :mad:

I thought we were Brothers ! :cry:

No one is the enemy of Turkey. Our plan is to be best friends with everyone on earth.

Go play "Masters Of The World GPS3", play it as Turkey and you'll understand me.

All the nations (almost) look "friend" or "ally" to Turkey even from the beginning of the game, because that is how it is.

Become US, China and Russia would look hostile to you.

Become Russia and many countries would look hostile to you.

Become Turkey, and no one would be hostile to you :)

"and NOW this leaked news come out, an wise and meaningful advise from Obama to Modi>>Re-Engage with Pakistan and talk about various issues both side have. Don't run Modi otherwise we get what we achieve while you running even LANGOTI:wink:

Leaked from where and by whom, a journo sitting comfortably in Islamabad. who "leaked it" some unknown source in New Delhi who rang up this "journalist" in Islamabad ??
Tribune journalists have themselves admitted (please google) that they are asked by ISI to plant stories and they cannot refuse as that would be the end of their career

Last edited:
Well I know some places where you can find some

One of my Brother's friends was working as some project engineer in some remote location and he encountered some
they enquired whether he is a police agent or not
after that they let him go
They warned him not to come any closer to those jungles

it's like beating a dead horse when it comes to Pakistan and India relations
do you guys honestly believe India is going to invade Pakistan and the same goes for Pakistan invading India??

if not the U.S who could be a mediator???

paranoia and suspicious runs deep.
First of all this is all hearsay,This is from a Pakistani Newspaper and there is no confirmation,all unknown and unnamed sources were quoted.
Another piece of Pakistan propaganda and a planted story by ISI.
They want to resume talks, not us, our condition stop supporting terrorism and then come to talk.Without that its futile.We said in very clear terms you want to talk about Kashmir,talk to Government of India, not Separatists, you can't play both sides.

just going by Maoist. I would think they are communists/muslims??
They live in the jungles and only in 2 states they are spread sparsely thin.
My state Eradicated them,they are dying slowly, there are no new recruits and their numbers drop everytime when combing operations are done by special police forces in jungles.Attrition is big factor for Maoists.
Who wants to live a life in jungle, hiding, changing places everyday and trying to sneak unnoticed to visit dear ones in cities etc.They cannot have families with the fear,they might die in a encounter or the police might lay a trap for them when they come to visit their family.

That kind of life on the run ,takes a toll on people and eventually they surrender to Police, who rehabilitate them back into the Society under a program (Which is hugely successful).
Maoists only thrive in places where the development and literacy doesn't reach the people, like some tribes in forests.With Modi at the helm and 100 new smart cities being planned, Everyone would want to have a good life, not a life on the run.

You can call it ignorance, or, you know:

-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!
-AH NEVERMIND!

Ah never mind. I gave some source of continues rape/killing news coming from all the news agencies from abroad constantly, almost every single day, but that would not seem good here.

Peace.
FYI, India was offered a seat in UNSC in 1950's after its Independence by USA.our First PM,Jawaharlal Nehru asked USA to give that place to China instead. So, UNSC membership is not something new for us.

Well I know some places where you can find some

One of my Brother's friends was working as some project engineer in some remote location and he encountered some
they enquired whether he is a police agent or not
after that they let him go
They warned him not to come any closer to those jungles
I seen them close hand when i went for some medical camps, they came disguised as common villagers to get treated,later they told us while leaving.
Many of my friends were in AP Greyhounds division(special Anti-Naxalite Commando force).

Back
Top Bottom