What's new

Obama administration announces $6.4 billion arms sale package to Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? You have problems, you live with it. Jew media in US doesn't even allow anything to say anything they don't like. What's their plan B? Label anything/any1 against them as evil. Which is too cheap!

If you understand your little free world principles, you should not over-step yourself and pointing fingers at the property owner of this forum. Which part you don't understand? If you can "hebave" all right, but once out side of your little dens, you just can't help it. Then what's your problem, really?

Who told you that abt the US mediais controlled by the Jews , chinese media? and who control the china`s media? before blaming the States keep your house in order..regarding your moaning , I dont have time to entertain you.
period.
But one things for sure mate ,if chinas enemity with the super power escalates the Chinese will find China back to the 70`s when the industrial revolution started.. Lets face it , US us the biggest importer of chinese goods ... if the US started to behave like the Chinese (i still remember the chinese banning the French goods in China for some silly reason. its good to be nationlists but being plain arrogant is not a good move esp if you are in service industry like china) , the chinese market will find itself very hard to recover.

Who told you that abt the US mediais controlled by the Jews , chinese media? and who control the china`s media? before blaming the States keep your house in order..regarding your moaning , I dont have time to entertain you.
period.
But one things for sure mate ,if chinas enemity with the super power escalates the Chinese will find China back to the 70`s when the industrial revolution started.. Lets face it , US us the biggest importer of chinese goods ... if the US started to behave like the Chinese (i still remember the chinese banning the French goods in China for some silly reason. its good to be nationlists but being plain arrogant is not a good move esp if you are in service industry like china) , the chinese market will find itself very hard to recover.

Whatever you are saying about Jews, you need to teach your Chosens to feel more secure about themselves, and at least for just one second, stop "improveing" themselves and sit back, relax and enjoylife little bit. otherwise, they will bleed all over again. They can't help it.

On second part, do you believe CCP can actually stop China, once the wheel has turned, it can't be stopped. Do you believe Chinese government can afford to sit there and not running around in the world for resources?

OK, bashing Jews can be fun.

When everyone believes it's time to relax, and bam! guess what? a very big rock is coming earth way And guess who would spot it first?
You are right, a Jew. Have you ever heard any good news from a Jew? :rofl:

Seems like this thread got derailed pretty bad... so, how about them $6.4B arms sale to Taiwan huh? :)

Thanks for your thoughts.

The mainland chinese still adhere to the old imperium of the dragon's "middle kingdom" around which all else revolves. Naturally, as a xenophobic, paranoid society that hides behind firewalls they've been too insulated for too long from the rest of mankind.

The crude mannerisms on display here are typical of PRC-engineered attempts at crass bullyism. It's highly probable that those whom you read here from the PRC are government employees directed to dissemble their odd forms of friendly discourse. It only works among their Pakistani sychophants of whom the PRC has purchased their affections. Separate issue as most Pakistanis will adore anybody who whispers sweet nothings in their ear until self-destruction ensues. First sign? Spitting in the face of those who feed them.

That's for our PRC friends to yet learn but they quite likely shall.

BTW, as this was your first post, you've undoubtedly missed the member intro thread at the top of the page. It's a lovely place to provide the rest of us with some insights to yourself.

Thanks.:usflag:

I thought as much. thanks for sharing your views... it saved me typing :).

The thing about the chinese (some) goes like this. If U buy a teen a Hyundai Coupe (if U will) , he`ll go driving his yolk in the neighbourhood and since he got it in his budding years he`ll tend to go arrogant abt it... teasing others of still having a fiat, kind of showing off behaviour , at times getting arrogant , finiky abt it.
But this kid forgets that some people in the next block has a hummer , some has a mustang or a merc.
Thats what the dilemma the chinese faces today , the CCP has money ,lots of it... but they forget the countries like States , Britain , French , Dutch , Germans , even the polish have a higher living standards than them.
hope it expalins lot.
Since you asked I am studying business at B.C.U (Birmingham City University).

Your words just said china is peaceful nation. Sikkim and Tawang is still a disputed land in UN. When can get back whenever we want. And our leader aslo said that "give indian a lesson they will remember it for 50 years", Now 50years past, I think indian need another lesson.~~~

u ar more than welcome mate wy not try it we will give u helll of beatin tat u will remember ages to come

Stop use "we", US is not india.Compair to US, indian is like a tiny comma. Yes, US is strong, we cannt hurt them now, but we can still give special VISA to people living in south tibet, and india can aslo do nothing about us.

s u can give as many visas u want and we willl keep cancelling them:china::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I thought as much. thanks for sharing your views... it saved me typing :).

The thing about the chinese (some) goes like this. If U buy a teen a Hyundai Coupe (if U will) , he`ll go driving his yolk in the neighbourhood and since he got it in his budding years he`ll tend to go arrogant abt it... teasing others of still having a fiat, kind of showing off behaviour , at times getting arrogant , finiky abt it.
But this kid forgets that some people in the next block has a hummer , some has a mustang or a merc.
Thats what the dilemma the chinese faces today , the CCP has money ,lots of it... but they forget the countries like States , Britain , French , Dutch , Germans , even the polish have a higher living standards than them.
hope it expalins lot.
Since you asked I am studying business at B.C.U (Birmingham City University).

you are showing off,since opium war:coffee:

@chinapakistan
Bcoz they are indian.
The reason is the same as why australian kill them.

wy dont u back tat with source
and untilll then typical chinese logic without basis:rofl::rofl::rofl:

@chinapakistan
A slave should always be with his master. I can image that. And I like imaging it too

who is master of china i know do u know

As for the topic ,
I think US can use this Arms deal to let China accept their stance over Iran and not block the UN SC resolution which enforces severe sanctions over Iran ..
Its just like you support my enemy , ill support yours ..!
Now whose at the top of Beijing's list , Oil Exporting Iran or Taiwan armed with sophisticated weapons . The Ball is in Chinese court , Its up to them to decide weather to sheild Iran against the UN SC sanctions and further escalate the Sino-US tensions or Accept Taiwan as a sovereign and independent country ..!
Only time will tell which country suites better to Chinese needs ...!

Your thinkin gcannt change anything. Maybe your thinking will work if one day
you can become the PM of US. And china never said we will become super power, but the whole world said that we dont even think so.
But some south asian country say they will become super power almost everyday but the whole world dont even think so. So, now tell me who has a wet dream???

ofcourse china--- where we u when this thread was going ,did u miss the train

@ GREY BOY

man, u seriously talk much more than some of Indian politicians.

i heard psycho people are sometimes smart, but smart as you are, you are more than just a psycho. :rofl:

This is the war of words, nothing more nothing less. Chinese are very well aware that at the end of the day, whatever US is selling to Taiwan is going to end up in the hands of the Chinese. China does not even have to fire a single bullet to get the Taiwan back; It has already bought out a considerable portion of US financial assets, and when the right time would come, pulling out just a portion of that money/investment would bring the US down to its already crumbling knees. US is one unfortunate country, first it was hijacked by the Jews, now it is becoming a hostage of the Jews of the East, the Chinese. The blame does neither go to the Jews nor to the Chinese, but to the greed of the American businessmen and the politicians who would do anything to maximize their profit even if it means sending the jobs out, or replacing the American work force with the illegal immigrants.

Last edited:
US is one unfortunate country, first it was hijacked by the Jews, now it is becoming a hostage of the Jews of the East, the Chinese.

A much better response was expected from a person of your caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom