What's new

Obama administration announces $6.4 billion arms sale package to Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is indian white man????:rofl: Is indian not yellow man???
I dont know why millions of yellow people live abroad, i just know millions japanese live abroad, millions American live abroad and millions indian live abroad.......And I just know many chinese live in some country like US, japan but not india, bcoz indian is very poor, just like hell and 75% indian's incoming is less than 2dollars..:rofl:

When you have nothing to say , U ll be like , "oo stick to topic pls, stop troling pls , indian mentality and cr&p" , Guess wt yellow man , our mentality is not as bad as a yellow man or a yellow woman.

For this I would like to ask you again, what is indian?
Is indian white man or black man??????:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Funny guy.

Brother, nothing new, when Indians run of of bullets to counter us,

racist remarks are their final weapons, you still new here, i been

attacked by some uneducated low life Indians hundreds of times'

I have already reported his post, he had been banned before for

throwing out racist remarks, he simply never learn.:cheers::china:

Is indian white man????:rofl: Is indian not yellow man???
I dont know why millions of yellow people live abroad, i just know millions japanese live abroad, millions American live abroad and millions indian live abroad.......And I just know many chinese live in some country like US, japan but not india, bcoz indian is very poor, just like hell and 75% indian's incoming is less than 2dollars..:rofl:

When you have nothing to say , U ll be like , "oo stick to topic pls, stop troling pls , indian mentality and cr&p" , Guess wt yellow man , our mentality is not as bad as a yellow man or a yellow woman.

For this I would like to ask you again, what is indian?
Is indian white man or black man??????:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Funny guy.

Who cares what man. The man who can put his dick in the desired place he wishes is the best man. Now gentleman, please vote for this. :blink:

;)) Well i think US is allowing china to become a strong state. Given their imperialistic intentions, i think china should be treated at par with north korea. both have dictatorial governments and nuclear weapons and in my opinion a rude forgien policy.. trying to project the super power dreames of their country.

Your thinkin gcannt change anything. Maybe your thinking will work if one day you can become the PM of US. And china never said we will become super power, but the whole world said that we dont even think so.
But some south asian country say they will become super power almost everyday but the whole world dont even think so. So, now tell me who has a wet dream???:rofl:

Who cares what man. The man who can put his dick in the desired place he wishes is the best man. Now gentleman, please vote for this. :blink:

Yes, but I am so confused after reading his post. What is indian???What doese indian think they are??? not yellow man? They think they are white man or black man??? I am so surprised there are people who even dont know which color race he belong to....The enducation level of that guy is unbelievable.

I have been reading this thread from yesterday now... adn I see no harm in the US supplying the arms to the taiwanese.. but the language used in some threads is poor.

One thing I noticed is (as I mentioned I have been folowing this topic since yesterday) , there has been a war of words betwen SAINT adn GREY BOY .. while SAINT got banned for saying some mean things, GREY BOY is still allowed to comment on the subjects ,while he is doing the same thing , a.k.a. using mean words... wonder why.
I dont know , may be this forum will grow on me but this certainly isnt the right way of banning one and leaving the other loose on the forum

best regards.

Yes, but I am so confused after reading his post. What is indian???What doese indian think they are??? not yellow man? They think they are white man or black man??? I am so surprised there are people who even dont know which color race he belong to....The enducation level of that guy is unbelievable.

They have a concept called Aryans (雅立安人)。There are many people in them quite obsessed with it. I guess Indians believe they are Aryans or something. I don't know, Chinese are generally not interested in these topics. You can dig it up if you want to. I personally prefer to read how Julias Caesar was killed rather than reading that kind of bull.

Thanks for your thoughts.

The mainland chinese still adhere to the old imperium of the dragon's "middle kingdom" around which all else revolves. Naturally, as a xenophobic, paranoid society that hides behind firewalls they've been too insulated for too long from the rest of mankind.

The crude mannerisms on display here are typical of PRC-engineered attempts at crass bullyism. It's highly probable that those whom you read here from the PRC are government employees directed to dissemble their odd forms of friendly discourse. It only works among their Pakistani sychophants of whom the PRC has purchased their affections. Separate issue as most Pakistanis will adore anybody who whispers sweet nothings in their ear until self-destruction ensues. First sign? Spitting in the face of those who feed them.

That's for our PRC friends to yet learn but they quite likely shall.

BTW, as this was your first post, you've undoubtedly missed the member intro thread at the top of the page. It's a lovely place to provide the rest of us with some insights to yourself.

Thanks.:usflag:

Thanks for your thoughts.

The mainland chinese still adhere to the old imperium of the dragon's "middle kingdom" around which all else revolves. Naturally, as a xenophobic, paranoid society that hides behind firewalls they've been too insulated for too long from the rest of mankind.

The crude mannerisms on display here are typical of PRC-engineered attempts at crass bullyism. It's highly probable that those whom you read here from the PRC are government employees directed to dissemble their odd forms of friendly discourse. It only works among their Pakistani sychophants of whom the PRC has purchased their affections. Separate issue as most Pakistanis will adore anybody who whispers sweet nothings in their ear until self-destruction ensues. First sign? Spitting in the face of those who feed them.

That's for our PRC friends to yet learn but they quite likely shall.

BTW, as this was your first post, you've undoubtedly missed the member intro thread at the top of the page. It's a lovely place to provide the rest of us with some insights to yourself.

Is this in the old testament or the second version? Which page? Let me look it up.

I have been reading this thread from yesterday now... adn I see no harm in the US supplying the arms to the taiwanese.. but the language used in some threads is poor.

One thing I noticed is (as I mentioned I have been folowing this topic since yesterday) , there has been a war of words betwen SAINT adn GREY BOY .. while SAINT got banned for saying some mean things, GREY BOY is still allowed to comment on the subjects ,while he is doing the same thing , a.k.a. using mean words... wonder why.
I dont know , may be this forum will grow on me but this certainly isnt the right way of banning one and leaving the other loose on the forum

best regards.

Really? You have problems, you live with it. Jew media in US doesn't even allow anything to say anything they don't like. What's their plan B? Label anything/any1 against them as evil. Which is too cheap!

If you understand your little free world principles, you should not over-step yourself and pointing fingers at the property owner of this forum. Which part you don't understand? If you can "hebave" all right, but once out side of your little dens, you just can't help it. Then what's your problem, really?

"Is this in the old testament or the second version? Which page? Let me look it up."

Oh no sir. It's from the first testament of the middle kingdom- The Book of the Foreign Devil.:agree:

I'm sure there's a copy on your shelves somewhere-

半唐番

黑鬼

洋鬼子

鬼佬

日本鬼子

高丽棒子

Just some of the lovlier references to which Russian and other caucasians, Koreans, Japanese, and Africans have endured from time to time in the middle kingdom.

bec29a9f94446f7ae9587af999cfd2fc.jpg

"Jew media in US doesn't even allow anything to say anything they don't like."

An open and accepting mind on display for our reading pleasure, wouldn't you agree.:agree:

"hebave"?

Behave? Well, regardless, we HAVE been warned. The rest is upon us or face the wrath of the Khans...

"Read these words and TREMBLE!" :lol:

Ah...remember, sir. The MEDIUM is the MESSAGE.

"Is this in the old testament or the second version? Which page? Let me look it up."

Oh no sir. It's from the first testament of the middle kingdom- The Book of the Foreign Devil.:agree:

I'm sure there's a copy on your shelves somewhere-

半唐番

黑鬼

洋鬼子

鬼佬

日本鬼子

高丽棒子

Just some of the lovlier references to which Russian and other caucasians, Koreans, Japanese, and Africans have endured from time to time in the middle kingdom.

bec29a9f94446f7ae9587af999cfd2fc.jpg

"Jew media in US doesn't even allow anything to say anything they don't like."

An open and accepting mind on display for our reading pleasure, wouldn't you agree.:agree:

"hebave"?

Behave? Well, regardless, we HAVE been warned. The rest is upon us or face the wrath of the Khans...

"Read these words and TREMBLE!" :lol:

Ah...remember, sir. The MEDIUM is the MESSAGE.

The Book of the Foreign Devil? Where did you get your source, sir, from Taiwan? I never heard of it.

As far as name calling is concerned, I bet any ethnic group have derogatory terms for another, if you pile up those unfavorable terms for Chinese, I bet you are going to get a longer list.

Face the wrath of Khans? We are the ones who are sympathetic to the Jews, well, before you cast lead on the defenseless Arabs.

If you pour billions into research, you can get some serious intelligence.
Your perception of China is dilusional, much like you've been trying so hard to find your Arks. It's almost impossible to polarize all secular Chinese to engage in a morally corrupt war. If indeed it happens, you will find many chinese fighting on the opposite side. Did you intelligence got this? finally?

best regards.

Countries:

Are you SAINT??? Just changed a name and come here again???:rofl:

半唐番

黑鬼

洋鬼子

鬼佬

日本鬼子

高丽棒子

I think these also exist in US like yellow monkey etc...about jewish, black man and asian man.

"I think these also exist in US like yellow monkey etc...about jewish, black man and asian man."

Yup. You forgot "honky", "cracker", "spic", "greaser", "kikes", "wops", "polacks" etc. and some others.

We understand a very real fact that racism is a part, if not prevalent, in our society. Everyday is a struggle and sometimes one step forward, two steps back. Other days two steps forward, one step back.

We know our own sordid past and not always pretty present but on we go. We're a TRUE melting-pot where people bring their past as they move to the future.

A human laboratory, if you will.

I'm the only white boy you're likely to meet born in Taiwan. Dated and lived with a Cantonese girl for 12 years and grew up on army bases around the world surrounded by all sorts of folks of all colors, religions, and ethnicities.

I dig it. Keeps things interesting and makes for some wonderful dinner choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom