What's new

NYT: Caught Between Indian and Chinese Troops, at 15,000 Feet

I have already told many times... Chinese casualties was between 12 to 15.

i have confirmed information but can not tell about the source details.
Why are you posting a tweet of some random guy falsely claiming that the NYT is reporting American intel assessment of 12 PLA KIA ?

The article makes no mention of anything of the sort.

New York Times is widely regarded as one of the most reputed newspapers in the world and has won more Pulitzer prizes (top journlaism prize) than any other media organization.
so it means that indian claim of victoy and more than 40 chinese soldiers have been debunked.
Humiliated again.

so it means that indian claim of victoy and more than 40 chinese soldiers have been debunked.
Humiliated again.
India has not officially claimed anything about losses on the other side.

China have chosen to not say a word and buried both the news and, possibly, any KIA soldiers.

Don't judge India from the ridiculous prime time news shows or from bollywood etc, you do so at your own peril.

India has not officially claimed anything about losses on the other side.

China have chosen to not say a word and buried both the news and, possibly, any KIA soldiers.

Don't judge India from the ridiculous prime time news shows or from bollywood etc, you do so at your own peril.
so indian media have always fooled indians and make them dance on fake victories.

But indian government including modi also were brainwashed by indian media claims and they made such statements.

Who cares

Our 20 soldiers were named and have become hero's and household names.
They have inspired and United the entire nation. To stand up to Chinese aggressor moves.
We don't care if 12vchinease died or 100 its no difference .that's there issue

so indian media have always fooled indians and make them dance on fake victories.

But indian government including modi also were brainwashed by indian media claims and they made such statements.
CCP has decided to not share details. Some of their state controlled media did put out that they suffered casualties in sort of hushed tones but that news was tightly controlled domestically and they're not saying anything.

India did put out it's figures, 20 dead. The unit/soldiers actually involved will obviously not be making any statements publicly. Modi said something like "didn't die in vain, they died killing the enemy" which is pretty vague.

Indian media are money making corporations and they'll do what it takes to get eyeballs, most normal people, sadly, prefer entertainment to actual news, so they're cashing in on that.

Those who do keep an interest in these matters see these screaming lunatics for what they are, no different to some insane Pakistani molana screaming at his sermon threatening to start the ghazwa e hind on his own if the Pakistan military wont.

Anyway, I doubt anyone will know for a really really long time, it'll be a good many years if and when the CCP actually decides to be transparent.

Here's the thing, even if say, just the one single solitary PLA soldier was killed in the skirmish as opposed to huge Indian losses. Is it not a great disservice to him and his loved ones that the state did not even acknowledge his shahadat ?

Modi was almost tearful, he cares, India cares, we sent them off with full honours and the nation remembers their sacrifice.

CCP ke lie unke jawan are disposable rats.

Why are you posting a tweet of some random guy falsely claiming that the NYT is reporting American intel assessment of 12 PLA KIA ?

The article makes no mention of anything of the sort.
You blind or what Nilu?
The quote is directly from this para in the NYT article. Learn to read properly
Capture-2020-07-13-14-02-15.png

You blind or what Nilu?
The quote is directly from this para in the NYT article. Learn to read properly
Capture-2020-07-13-14-02-15.png
Oops, I stand corrected.

Sorry about that, was preoccupied and multitasking and tried to skim thru it a couple times.. obviously missed it. My bad.

Still, shame the CCP haven't even let the Chinese people know that some among them have made the ultimate sacrifice for the country. Almost like they're not fighting for China, they're the communist party's soldiers.

I'm not Nilu.. but Nilu is back, and doing his anti muslim thing again lol

I have already told many times... Chinese casualties was between 12 to 15.

i have confirmed information but can not tell about the source details.
This article proves nothing. And how you come on conclusion that it 12 to 15?
China lost more than 40 .it is confirmed. I can tell you... I have military sources but unfortunately can't reveal. Its confidential sources.

40+ is also more than 12. History tells us that if Chinese can take something by coercion they won't talk about it. It's clear that ccp army got its a**** handed over to them by our brave jawans. And to add insult to injury their own ccp disowned them.

This article proves nothing. And how you come on conclusion that it 12 to 15?
China lost more than 40 .it is confirmed. I can tell you... I have military sources but unfortunately can't reveal. Its confidential sources.

Lol....the military sources of yours did not know how to count more than 40? Tell them it is 41...42...43...44 etc

Back
Top Bottom