What's new

NUST goes Nuts, shamefully imposing restrictions on students !

I Dont want to see my sister wearing jeans

Seems like i have much to learn about Pakistani society... What's wrong with wearing jeans ?

Bachay jhamooray, I never give up. If I ignore someone, doesn't mean I give up, means you are not worth my reply. If you continue with your present line of questioning, I promise you that nothing but painful replies await you. :D

Uncle, i really want have a discussion with you. I will search your earlier posts to engage you. :D

College of EME :D :D

1377156_10153247447415696_1848507690_n.jpg

@Hyperion You should have been sent to EME. Warna Aj itnay bigray na hotay :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Before 1970s Pakistan, according to jamiat and their mullahs, Pakistan was a immoral and a corrupt society. Yet isn't it strange that when Pakistan was at least nominally secular that it progressed the most in all fields of national development. Violence against minorities would be heavily dealt with, you would hardly hear any reports of violence against women. Strange isn't it that before mard e momin who lies aka zia ul haq came along, Pakistan was doing just fine.

Ahh damn the Mullahs.:pissed:

Consider this as a new modern trend- british uni banned hijab- we ban intermixing or whatever- security threat VS social threat- both seems fair-

Which British university banned hijab?

If you can find one which does I'll give you one lakh rupees.

whats with kids now days? i have studied in much harsher rules than this, go try to visit your cousin at CJM and you will be surprised .... i am from convent school and at that time these rules seemed bad but now when i look back i thank them for teaching the small amount of discipline i have.

whats with kids now days? i have studied in much harsher rules than this, go try to visit your cousin at CJM and you will be surprised .... i am from convent school and at that time these rules seemed bad but now when i look back i thank them for teaching the small amount of discipline i have.

Today's kid want a picnic environment in colleges & universities, Give them dancing floor instead of lab or library they will start praising the management, but don't dare to ask them to focus on studies.

strange!!!!!!!!!!

I was lookin at a post where some one here commented to J.T that .............
"yeh tumhary bap ka mulk hai ""
the comment is removed but the member is not banned... wow just wow

I dont see anything wrong with that , arent you muslim ? is this against any muslim ruling , whats the fuss ? I guess we've gone too deep into western lifestyle - mainly through cable TV and internet , these thoughts look so foreign to everybody here....I am not surprised why ? would you like your daughters/sisters protected or totally exposed

You guys Should be ashamed, calling those Restrictions , you live in Islamic Republic of Pakistan .

I Dont want to see my sister wearing jeans & openly mingling with other boys .. if you can .. well Shame on you . you really need to revisit your Morals .

this is generalization & is not fair , why should one be ashamed of ? what do you mean bro? many girls wears jeans so?
what so bad in girls wearing jeans ? they are human just like us, they also need friends, I have to respect her choice

on subject : this is nothing but encouraging extremism, really disappointed by NUST, I use to have such a high respect for NUST but after this news , I am really disheartened, I used to give example of NUST, Suparco, Lahore school of economics, art school , to prove that Pakistan is not an extremist country & is unfairly projected by the media as a country full of religious minded guys & I used to argue through out that those weird bearded folks were in the minorities but now I am highly ashamed & embarrassed

Back
Top Bottom