What's new

NUS: Students turning to prostitution to fund studies

why not a bank loan :face palm:

Its better to be a prostitute than get a bnak loan and work all your life like slaves....i have seen people suffer from taking loans/CC for various stuff and ended up in very worse situations...compared to what i have seen making money like this and settling your life once and for all is way way better.

Its better to be a prostitute than get a bnak loan and work all your life like slaves....i have seen people suffer from taking loans/CC for various stuff and ended up in very worse situations...compared to what i have seen making money like this and settling your life once and for all is way way better.

what are you talking about man . i bought my flat in Mumbai with a loan . got both my cars on loan, hel1 i even took a personal loan . never had any trouble

The botomline is that, necessity and prostitution do not always go hand in hand.

What is the use of that education which you gain after selling your honour/dignity.

these peoples really need moral education

What is the use of that education which you gain after selling your honour/dignity.

selling honor/dignity out of necessity is what women would like us to believe...........
BUT the bottomline in most cases is desire.........

For us it is honour and our dignity ,For them its a normal thing which comes under freedom .

This is going to get more worst.

selling honor/dignity out of necessity is what women would like us to believe...........

people like you also believe rape victims enjoy the trauma. :facepalm:

For us it is honour and our dignity ,For them its a normal thing which comes under freedom .

This is going to get more worst.

There is no us and them, in this case buddy........."red light" areas exist even in so called "most conservative" societies.

For a second, I thought they were talking about the NUS in Singapore. I was shocked. I have quite a few friends there.

people like you also believe rape victims enjoy the trauma. :facepalm:

We believe "rape" is a violation of human rights.......nothing more/less than that......

AND people like you believe....women have no sexual desire...it's a man thing right?

We believe "rape" is a violation of human rights.......nothing more/less than that......

AND people like you believe....women have no sexual desire...it's a man thing right?

not at all, but the notion that "desire" leads to prostitution in ludicrous.

Back
Top Bottom