What's new

Nuclear War Against Iran ?

Americans are known to be savages , and mass murderers so it won't be a suprise to see them use nuclear bombs they already have supported chemical weapons and nuclear programs in Israel

Would these bomb would be effective against Iran bunker

Last edited by a moderator:
I am all for the idea of destroying All nukes from this Earth. However, it's never gonna happen, except perhaps in fairytales.

Unfortunately you're right.

P.S. I'm a fan of Iranian films. I saw Baran last week. It is an amazing movie.

Grand Ayatollah Montazeri said the same :
we muslims should advocate the elimination of nukes
most of Iranians want nuclear energy but not nuclear weapons.

I love you man..

it is because there are countries who got it that some of us want these nukes.

I can't blame you here as you're doing it for self defence, but I really wish you don't make it. What I believe is, if you wanna fight then do it between the 2 armies (i.e. professional people for war), why you wanna bomb a person who's got nothing to do with that war. I really wish we all world citizens should destroy these toys.

I love you man..

I can't blame you here as you're doing it for self defence, but I really wish you don't make it. What I believe is, if you wanna fight then do it between the 2 armies (i.e. professional people for war), why you wanna bomb a person who's got nothing to do with that war. I really wish we all world citizens should destroy these toys.

Tell it to the americans.

Let's assume that what you claimed is true, then would you please explain to me why they used Abomb in Nagasaki a day later? Wasn't the first bomb on Hiroshima enough? why they used two different kind of bombs, Uranium and plutonium? any clue? Why they used it on cities? and as the last question, How many casualties they prevented by avoiding Operation Downfall? this much:
70,000–80,000 people, or some 30%[34] of the population of Hiroshima were killed immediately, and another 70,000 injured.[35] Over 90% of the doctors and 93% of the nurses in Hiroshima were killed or injured—most had been in the downtown area which received the greatest damage.[36]
in Nagasaki:
Casualty estimates for immediate deaths range from 40,000 to 75,000.[64][65][66] Total deaths by the end of 1945 may have reached 80,000.
Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indeed the Japanese did horrible things but what about children, women and civilians? what is the difference between their genocides and American's? Does the wrong act of others justify ours?

Well, we bombed them because we wanted to strike back. It would be like having someone punch you in the face, then you just stand there and let them keep punching. Thats just not the way America does things.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were industrial centers, used to produce weapons, it was an effort to cripple their production so they couldn't keep attacking. Also we used nukes as a method of intimidation.

As far as Iran goes.... there are millions of good people within Iran, and there freedom cannot come soon enough.

Iranians need freedom. The freedom from fear that the US will "obliterate" them.

Hillary: We?ll ?totally obliterate? Iran?By Ken Silverstein (Harper's Magazine)
http://www.haaretz.com/news/clinton...el-u-s-could-totally-obliterate-iran-1.244396

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran," Clinton replied. "In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them."

Iranians indeed need FREEDOM the most, FREEDOM to defend themselves against a nation that has blatantly said that they will attack them and obliterate them.

Freedom from fear.
Freedom from war.
Freedom from poverty.

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran," Clinton replied.

Never seen the media repeat this quote again and again ......
Yet you see every John, Dick and Harry repeat that Iran wants to destroy Israel from the face the Earth.

Never seen the media repeat this quote again and again ......
Yet you see every John, Dick and Harry repeat that Iran wants to destroy Israel from the face the Earth.

Because its not good for the national brand.

You can't pretend to be fair and just when you have Secretaries of State saying "WE WILL OBLITERATE IRAN!!!" and talking of wiping countries off the globe can you?

Can you imagine if China said something like "We will OBLITERATE Japan"? What will the international reaction be?

Can you imagine if Russia said something like "We will OBLITERATE Georgia"?

Even India does not say "We will OBLITERATE" Pakistan!

No need to nuke Iranian Moolas.

They will crumble from within. People like Nejat will be "dethroned" in a fashion not too different from the despots of Libya, Syria, and Egypt.

Unfortunately you're right.

P.S. I'm a fan of Iranian films. I saw Baran last week. It is an amazing movie.

That's good to know mate. :) Baran was a very good movie. Check out Leila. You might like it.

Well, we bombed them because we wanted to strike back. It would be like having someone punch you in the face, then you just stand there and let them keep punching. Thats just not the way America does things.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were industrial centers, used to produce weapons, it was an effort to cripple their production so they couldn't keep attacking. Also we used nukes as a method of intimidation.

As far as Iran goes.... there are millions of good people within Iran, and there freedom cannot come soon enough.

You definitely struck back hard buddy, and went beyond all limits of humanity. Japan's attack on Pear Harbor - a naval base containing warships - had a civilian casualty of 57 killed, 35 wounded. Holy shite what a Massacre!

Your Response on Hiroshima and Nagasaki - cities housing civilians - killed 90,000 - 166,000 in Hiroshima, 60,000 - 80,000 in Nagasaki. No big deal. That's just the way America does things right?

Your hypocrisy is appalling. It is truly baffling how you guys support this massacre and yet have the nerve to call yourselves "civilized human beings". The Iranian people have no need of people like you worrying about their freedom. Please crawl back to that hole you live in. Thank you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom