What's new

Nuclear War Against Iran ?

That's good to know mate. :) Baran was a very good movie. Check out Leila. You might like it.

I'll see that also. Though my favorite from Iran is the "Children of Heaven". This damn movie has made me cry many times.

I'm actually interested in "The Circle" by Jafar Panahi. It's very unfortunate that this guy with an amazing talent is behind bars. (Though I have no intention to say anything against your laws. I respect them.)

I tried finding that movie in Mumbai but its not available. And unfortunately YouTube is not allowed in my office (lol). They say that I have to go to New Delhi to get the DVD. "The Cow" is also great.

Anyways, I'll see the one you're talking about.

You definitely struck back hard buddy, and went beyond all limits of humanity. Japan's attack on Pear Harbor - a naval base containing warships - had a civilian casualty of 57 killed, 35 wounded. Holy shite what a Massacre!

Your Response on Hiroshima and Nagasaki - cities housing civilians - killed 90,000 - 166,000 in Hiroshima, 60,000 - 80,000 in Nagasaki. No big deal. That's just the way America does things right?

Your hypocrisy is appalling. It is truly baffling how you guys support this massacre and yet have the nerve to call yourselves "civilized human beings". The Iranian people have no need of people like you worrying about their freedom. Please crawl back to that hole you live in. Thank you.

Hope you don't mind me saying this. But this is the most cockeyed analysis of military history.

You think Pacific theater of WWII was just these two incidents?

-- Japan attacks P harbor
-- America drops nukes on H shima and N Saki.

My dear poster, you are missing pretty much the whole war that occurred between these two milestones. And it is clear that you knowingly or unknowingly omitted all the important details so as to malign one party.

You probably are implying that during the WWII Japan was distributing laddus in Indo-china. Perhaps the were. A bit bigger than your laddu (by 500 pounds) and dropped form planes trains automobiles.

FYI. Dishonest analysis of history will always lead you astray.

Peace.

Because its not good for the national brand.

You can't pretend to be fair and just when you have Secretaries of State saying "WE WILL OBLITERATE IRAN!!!" and talking of wiping countries off the globe can you?

Can you imagine if China said something like "We will OBLITERATE Japan"? What will the international reaction be?

Can you imagine if Russia said something like "We will OBLITERATE Georgia"?

Even India does not say "We will OBLITERATE" Pakistan!
My God, did she really said this? :eek: No wonder Iranians feel insecure.

You definitely struck back hard buddy, and went beyond all limits of humanity. Japan's attack on Pear Harbor - a naval base containing warships - had a civilian casualty of 57 killed, 35 wounded. Holy shite what a Massacre!

Your Response on Hiroshima and Nagasaki - cities housing civilians - killed 90,000 - 166,000 in Hiroshima, 60,000 - 80,000 in Nagasaki. No big deal. That's just the way America does things right?

Your hypocrisy is appalling. It is truly baffling how you guys support this massacre and yet have the nerve to call yourselves "civilized human beings". The Iranian people have no need of people like you worrying about their freedom. Please crawl back to that hole you live in. Thank you.
Not just Hiroshima and Nagasaki; what the US military forces did to Tokyo was no less worse.

100,000 japanese citizens died in CARPET BOMBING raid over Tokyo in a single event in a single day. You heard this right; CARPET BOMBING.

US was prepared to wipe out entire Japanese cities just to stop their industrial capability.

Here are a few glimpses of Tokyo after that raid:

tokyo2.jpg

awc3sw.jpg

tokyo_march11.jpg

Quoting a source here:

March 10 marked the 60th anniversary of the U.S. fire-bombing of Tokyo, an event which claimed an estimated 100,000 lives.

Toward the end of the Pacific War, large and small cities across Japan were subjected to indiscriminate bombing by U.S. aircraft. The death toll from the bombings was estimated at around 300,000, roughly the same level as those for the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki combined.

The raid on Tokyo coincided with commemorations due to be marked that day by the former Imperial Japanese Army. U.S. forces sent 300 B29 bombers to unload 1,700 tons of incendiary bombs over Tokyo. The carpet bombing of urban areas marked a change in strategy for the United States, which previously had pinpointed military targets such as weapons factories.

I understand that Japanese were also very cruel during WWII. This war brought out the madness of human beings in its worst form to date. Every side became mad in later years, if not in the begining of this sad event.

I understand that Japanese were also very cruel during WWII. This war brought out the madness of human beings in its worst form to date. Every side became mad in later years, if not in the begining of this sad event.

WW-II was bad i agree. but WW-I was terrible in many ways such as gas attacks, human wave attack, trench warfare.

And guess what? Iranians moola regime used WW-I tactics during the more recent Iran-iraq war.

guess what iranin Moolas are not lacking the mad-tendencies either.

peace.

your right man , I agree with everything you are saying...

HOWEVER, I feel that if we didnt hit them with the H- Bomb.... you and all your loved ones would be under Japan or NAzi Rule

I think iv said enough

My God, did she really said this? :eek: No wonder Iranians feel insecure.

Yep; look at my links or just search on google "hillary we will obliterate iran"

So yes, Iran has every right to get nuclear weapons when the US has said specifically that it will obliterate Iran. But just like the Soviet Union said it will "bury" the US and broke up a few years later, the US is destined for a breakup just like the Soviet Union by 2025.

WW-II was bad i agree. but WW-I was terrible in many ways such as gas attacks, human wave attack, trench warfare.

And guess what? Iranians moola regime used WW-I tactics during the more recent Iran-iraq war.

guess what iranin Moolas are not lacking the mad-tendencies either.

peace.
Iran-Iraq conflict was terrible too. And the funny thing is that Ahmedinejad thinks that he can take on USA. How will he do that is never adequately answered.

WWI tactics did not worked against Germany during WWII. American military doctrine is based on an advanced version of Blitzkreig.

Anyways, let us hope that USA does not comes in to Iran. It will be bad for the entire Islamic world in every sense.

Yep; look at my links or just search on google "hillary we will obliterate iran"
Thanks for the links.

So yes, Iran has every right to get nuclear weapons when the US has said specifically that it will obliterate Iran. But just like the Soviet Union said it will "bury" the US and broke up a few years later, the US is destined for a breakup just like the Soviet Union by 2025.
I would not take touts of Soviet Union seriously. It failed. Does not means that others would fail like it.

Also, USA will break only due to its internal rifts if that ever happens. For their is great strength in unity. United we stand, Divided we fall.

Anyways, let us hope that USA does not comes in to Iran. It will be bad for the entire Islamic world in every sense.

USA/NATO won't "come" militarily until they are assured of the internal collapse of Nejati/Moola regime.

They will continue tightening economic screws or at most try to use Libyan model.

On a different note.

I'm amazed at your use of the term "Islamic world". Pakistanis love to use this abstract idea willy nilly without ever realizing that it may not exist in reality.

Just curious. How many countries of this "Islamic world" have you visited personally. Makkah Madina haj umra doesn't count. I am interested to see if you had personal experience of spending time with families in any of the Muslim countries.

Peace.

Iran-Iraq conflict was terrible too. And the funny thing is that Ahmedinejad thinks that he can take on USA. How will he do that is never adequately answered.

WWI tactics did not worked against Germany during WWII. American military doctrine is based on an advanced version of Blitzkreig.

Thanks for the links.

I would not take touts of Soviet Union seriously. It failed. Does not means that others would fail like it.

Also, USA will break only due to its internal rifts if that ever happens. For their is great strength in unity. United we stand, Divided we fall.

No one knew that the Soviet Union would fail in 1965. It was one of the strongest nations in the world in all aspects of civilization, in many aspects THE absolute strongest, and a highly developed contry for its time. And it would've stayed that way if it was not for the CIA and a traitor rising to the top of Soviet leadership.

HOWEVER, I feel that if we didnt hit them with the H- Bomb.... you and all your loved ones would be under Japan or NAzi Rule

I think iv said enough

Japanese planes were bombing calcutta (Kolkatta) while obliterating Chinese city after city. Burma was lost to Japanese and so was most of the Indo china.

Many Pakistanis are ignorant of the fact that WW-II was won in reality by the sacrifices of the following:

1. 400,000 American Soldiers
2. 100s of 1000s of Pakistani/Indian origin soldiers who fought as part of the British-Indian troops.
3. 100s and 1000s of British, Australian, Newzealand, and Africans.

Arabs and Iranians owe HUGE gratitude to forefathers of modern day Pakistanis and Indians. These forefathers sacrificed by the 1000s and saved the whole Middle East from crumbling under the weight of Nazis.

For Nazis, these Pakistanis were no better than vermin's infesting the earth that was only reserved for the German Aryans.

History as they say is lost to so many Pakistanis these days. Unfortunately.

peace.

Yep, and the search returned an interview where Hillary Clinton conditioned that remark upon Iran's NUCLEAR attack on Israel.

Pennsylvania's Six Week Primary Ends Tonight - ABC News
Clinton further displayed tough talk in an interview airing on "Good Morning America" Tuesday. ABC News' Chris Cuomo asked Clinton what she would do if Iran attacked Israel with nuclear weapons.
Google is a double-edged sword.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

No one knew that the Soviet Union would fail in 1965. It was one of the strongest nations in the world in all aspects of civilization, in many aspects THE absolute strongest, and a highly developed contry for its time. And it would've stayed that way if it was not for the CIA and a traitor rising to the top of Soviet leadership.
Developed? Yes. Highly? No.

Dear poster,

Please go easy on rhetoric.

May not be in 1965, by by 70s if you did go to Commie nation, and opened your eyes, you would have known that they are about to crumble.

it was the massive state structure and iron curtain that was keeping things hidden from simpletons and commie-sympathizes in the other countries.

However anyone who had a keen eye, and visited Commie country for a longer period was aware of the deep flaws and economic collapse of the state. There was very little innovation outside the strictly controlled defense industry. Soviet union was the backwater sewage infested region when it came to technological advancement.

So please do not repeat the commie-mantra about the greatness of Soviet union. Time has proven that it was all propaganda and hype.

On a different note, China should thank USA for the open trade policy. And you should fear the day US nationalists tighten the screws on trade with China. Sure it will stop Walmart from selling cheap electronics, but it will be devastating for Chinese economy.

that day my friend USA will start saving its manufacturing base, and regain prosperity. However it will come at the cost of poverty in China and India.

peace.

Why would the usa nuke iran? there are many people in iran who oppose their own government and have a favorable view towards the usa, but if the usa attacks iran they will join the islamic regime even if they hate it.

Back
Top Bottom