What's new

Nuclear Ready F16 a handful for Any Foe

Americans and their obsession with our nukes. Its a good thing that their influence in the world is on a declining phase.

One thing however we should be not be doing is overly relying on nukes. Pakistan needs to invest in its conventional capabilities. The only time this happened was in Musharraf's time but since than no new purchases or inductions. Thanks to this fake Jamriooyat and people like Zardari and Nawaz.

Very right, better conventional capabilities will raise the threshold. These morons have screwed everything in the garb of Jamhooriat by putting this country under debt and taxing people.

It should be around 200 now.

Just because you're making more fissile materials, doesn't necessarily mean you have more active warheads. Active warheads requires some serious maintenance. Most fissile materials are kept is storage and in semi assembled stage, and in emergence, can be assembled within a short period of time.

Just because you're making more fissile materials, doesn't necessarily mean you have more active warheads. Active warheads requires some serious maintenance. Most fissile materials are kept is storage and in semi assembled stage, and in emergence, can be assembled within a short period of time.

Why are you being so insecure? :D I am not 100% sure of having 200 nuclear warheads. Its just my personal estimation which could be 100% wrong. We might have 250-300 Nuclear Warheads :enjoy:

Why are you being so insecure? :D I am not 100% sure of having 200 nuclear warheads. Its just my personal estimation which could be 100% wrong. We might have 250-300 Nuclear Warheads :enjoy:

There is nothing to be insecure, what i said is just fact. Either way, you can have 300 warheads ready within 24 hours or less at the moment of crisis. I said, it is an economic burden to keep more missiles in launch ready state than the minimum deterrent.

There is nothing to be insecure, what i said is just fact. Either way, you can have 300 warheads ready within 24 hours or less at the moment of crisis. I said, it is an economic burden to keep more missiles in launch ready state than the minimum deterrent.
Yayyy ! Nuclear again ... Next time i am expecting Nuclear Bullets which can be fired from AKs :yahoo::yahoo:

Not a bad idea

baba jee since last 5 years i am reading same numbers of nukes why ? khushab 4 plants not working well ?

Actually I've read estimates dating back to the early 2000's and late 90's, that quote almost the same figures.

Hareee bhai hav u heard abt sacracsm ???:partay: mean while retaliation ll be from this side :P After u fire mother of all Nuclear Bullets :rofl::enjoy::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

I know exactly what you were saying. But its India who always do ceasefire violation. I was talking about that actually :D

Satelite based laser missile defence system is way to go to nullify any threat from air ..missiles ,fighter planes are easy to detect due to their infrared signature and laser beams can be directed within seconds ..At speed of light laser beams will act on moving object with precision ..If this ongoing project becomes success then we have to rewrite all militarry equations
not that simple satellites and earth are not static so you need groups to protect your self from every angel

It looks as though the Pakistani Army is hell-bent on destroying not only Pakistan but the entire Northern hemisphere too! They seem to really love going back to the old stone age. :fie: In any case, they have nothing much to lose in a nuclear war! :P

can i ask an innocent question, why does India have nukes?

can i ask an innocent question, why does India have nukes?
Good question!

But to answer you, the reason is that we face multiple threats whereas you guys have built your nuke arsenal solely to be used against India.

Good question!

But to answer you, the reason is that we face multiple threats whereas you guys have built your nuke arsenal solely to be used against India.

So in conclussion we can say that nukes for multiple threats good. Nukes for one threat country whose multiple threats also include the one threat country, bad??

Back
Top Bottom