What's new

Nuclear Ready F16 a handful for Any Foe

Why waiting for another Mumbai like attack....give it a go...check out for your balls for doing it first. Because previously in 2008 you lost them while your pilots were flying with them in our airspace....!!! :omghaha:
Are you insane? You never won a war against India. You brought the biggest surprise war against India in Kargil. You still lost. You lost time over time in Siachen. India has thousands of nuclear missiles. Pakistan will not be destroyed; it will be evaporated in first five minutes of nuclear war. Where do you think those missiles are? Kashmir and Siachen. With Israeli Iron dome shield, my Pakistani brothers and sisters do not stand a chance whatsoever in a conventional and/or nuclear war. Good news is Indian brothers and sisters are not interested in fighting Pakistan. So fight terrorists and suicide bombers like that in Wagah border and Karachi.

People (read fanboys) here on PDF talk about nuclear war like its some joke. To get some perspective here is a nice tool for you to play with;

NUKEMAP by Alex Wellerstein

Select the place, yield / other options and start playing. However, I suggest that you choose your own city first (where you and your loved ones live) to get an idea of what will happen.

Nothing wrong with the planning for eventuality. PAF is an efficient organisation and F-16s are I think best for air deterrence role. Other option I think is Mirage or JF-17?

Still I think for using nukes using aircrafts are not a good choice for pakistan. Ballistic missiles would be much better and has much longer range.

View attachment 110224

"
Pakistan could deliver its nuclear weapons using F-16 fighter aircraft purchased from the United States, provided that modifications are made. It is widely believed that Islamabad has made the relevant modifications to the F-16s previously sold to them by Washington," it added.

This is fear mongering. Pakistan does not have the ability to change F-16 mission and fire control software to integrate local weapons. Experts please correct me if I m wrong.

Only Turkey and may be Israel has given access to F-16 software.

It looks as though the Pakistani Army is hell-bent on destroying not only Pakistan but the entire Northern hemisphere too! They seem to really love going back to the old stone age. :fie: In any case, they have nothing much to lose in a nuclear war! :P

look like you are too much inspired by your bollywood movies lolz

Are you insane? You never won a war against India. You brought the biggest surprise war against India in Kargil. You still lost. You lost time over time in Siachen. India has thousands of nuclear missiles. Pakistan will not be destroyed; it will be evaporated in first five minutes of nuclear war. Where do you think those missiles are? Kashmir and Siachen. With Israeli Iron dome shield, my Pakistani brothers and sisters do not stand a chance whatsoever in a conventional and/or nuclear war. Good news is Indian brothers and sisters are not interested in fighting Pakistan. So fight terrorists and suicide bombers like that in Wagah border and Karachi.
Hey you moron....your military officers were involved in Samjhota express incident in which 60 plus Pakistanis were burnt alive while they were traveling to meet their loved ones or visiting different places. It is evident that Pakistanis lost there lives on Indian soil and your Indian extremists were clearly involved in that bloodshed..... Your federal Minister immediately appeared on national television and said that Pakistan is again involved in that incident....and after a while your own people who were involved were caught.....!! What did Pakistan do ??? Did our media started jumping, infact begging to attack India because some mentally ill people like yourself were involved to destroy the peace process of entire region permanently..??....did our warmongers were so powerful that they jumped to conclusion by themselves and started to violate the airspace of the neighbors to check there reaction time for the war ??? Don't pretend to be a moron on PDF.....we know our capability pretty well and i think you should know yours.....don't exaggerate to the point to get yourself banned here....We know how to hunt lungeees pretty well....Again check out for your ba((s first before giving threats for a nuclear war....!!

Hey you moron....your military officers were involved in Samjhota express incident in which 60 plus Pakistanis were burnt alive while they were traveling to meet their loved ones or visiting different places. It is evident that Pakistanis lost there lives on Indian soil and your Indian extremists were clearly involved in that bloodshed..... Your federal Minister immediately appeared on national television and said that Pakistan is again involved in that incident....and after a while your own people who were involved were caught.....!! What did Pakistan do ??? Did our media started jumping, infact begging to attack India because some mentally ill people like yourself were involved to destroy the peace process of entire region permanently..??....did our warmongers were so powerful that they jumped to conclusion by themselves and started to violate the airspace of the neighbors to check there reaction time for the war ??? Don't pretend to be a moron on PDF.....we know our capability pretty well and i think you should know yours.....don't exaggerate to the point to get yourself banned here....We know how to hunt lungeees pretty well....Again check out for your ba((s first before giving threats for a nuclear war....!!

Samjhuta express blasts are carried out by LET dont spread misinformation. Even USA banned a LET jihadi for the attacks.

Both the Indian and Pakistani governments condemned the attack, and officials on both sides speculated that the perpetrators intended to disrupt improving relations between the two nations, since the attack came just a day before Pakistani Foreign MinisterKhurshid Mahmud Kasuri was to arrive in New Delhi to resume peace talks with Indian leaders.[4] There have been a number of breaks in the investigation of the bombings. As of 2011, nobody has been charged for the crime yet. It has been allegedly linked to Abhinav Bharat, a Hindu fundamentalist group in India.[1] Other allegations also concurred on Lashkar-e-Taiba.[2] A United States report declared Arif Qasmani to be involved in the attack. Consequently, after consulting with the United Nations, the United States declared him an international terrorist.[8]

Samjhuta express blasts are carried out by LET dont spread misinformation. Even USA banned a LET jihadi for the attacks.

Both the Indian and Pakistani governments condemned the attack, and officials on both sides speculated that the perpetrators intended to disrupt improving relations between the two nations, since the attack came just a day before Pakistani Foreign MinisterKhurshid Mahmud Kasuri was to arrive in New Delhi to resume peace talks with Indian leaders.[4] There have been a number of breaks in the investigation of the bombings. As of 2011, nobody has been charged for the crime yet. It has been allegedly linked to Abhinav Bharat, a Hindu fundamentalist group in India.[1] Other allegations also concurred on Lashkar-e-Taiba.[2] A United States report declared Arif Qasmani to be involved in the attack. Consequently, after consulting with the United Nations, the United States declared him an international terrorist.[8]
Lolx...you must be living under a rock i guess..yeh loo apnay baap ko pehchano zara ghaur say...!!

DE19_ASEEMANAND_GJG_707225e.jpg

Lolx...you must be living under a rock i guess..yeh loo apnay baap ko pehchano zara ghaur say...!!

View attachment 143768
This is clear insanity. Who killed 60 Pakistanis in the Wagah border last weekend? Another Pakistani. I simply don't understand why people like you always blame India. Terrorism is the problem emanating from Pakistan. That should be the focus of Pak army. Pentagon just issued a report confirming that. Afghanistan is tired of that and even China is concerned about terrorism. You lost the ability to put the blame on India anywhere outside Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom