What's new

Nuclear Missile Launch To Increase Rafale's Appeal for India

well u plz read the article again ,It has not been confirmed by IAF yet ,but chances are always there it would eventually increase for sure ,but the deal would be signed intially of 126 .Later it may be increased

of course, IAF has not confirmed it & neither will be the initial contract for more than 126 fighters, b'coz increasing it's nos. increases the initial amount that MOD has to give to Rafale, it will be increased in phases: 126 + 74 + ??? (anybody's guess), let's see what the Rafale deal has in store for us.

I think for the induction of 126 Rafale will stretch up to 2017/18. By that time we will have a good idea of LCA mark 2. If LCA mark 2 becomes mini Rafale with the help of ToT we are getting there won't be any need to Buy more Rafales.

IMO Rafale can take the place of LCA but LCA will never take the place of Rafale, IAF will never cut nos. of Rafales to increase the no. of LCA's, how much high-tech it becomes, though it would not mind having both types in huge nos. maybe 200+ each.

of course, IAF has not confirmed it & neither will be the initial contract for more than 126 fighters, b'coz increasing it's nos. increases the initial amount that MOD has to give to Rafale, it will be increased in phases: 126 + 74 + ??? (anybody's guess), let's see what the Rafale deal has in store for us.

IMO Rafale can take the place of LCA but LCA will never take the place of Rafale, IAF will never cut nos. of Rafales to increase the no. of LCA's, how much high-tech it becomes, though it would not mind having both types in huge nos. maybe 200+ each.
I didn't say we will cut the number of Rafales :D
The induction process will continue till 2017/18. So if we are going to order more Rafales they will come nly after 2018 , right ???
By that time LCA mark 2 will be ready and might have 20+ in airforce. And it will be the same year when we will be seeing PAkFA. So it's more logical to add more LCA Mark 2s than Rafale.
( i am assumming LCA mark 2 will have 80% performance of Rafale ie 3 LCA m2 = 2 Rafales. That's why called mini Rafales )

Looking at SCALP cruise missile on Rafale..I thought.

India makes Brahmos...
The rest of the world sticks with Subsonic Cruise missiles..

Forever alone :lol:

I didn't say we will cut the number of Rafales :D
The induction process will continue till 2017/18. So if we are going to order more Rafales they will come nly after 2018 , right ???
By that time LCA mark 2 will be ready and might have 20+ in airforce. And it will be the same year when we will be seeing PAkFA. So it's more logical to add more LCA Mark 2s than Rafale.
( i am assumming LCA mark 2 will have 80% performance of Rafale ie 3 LCA m2 = 2 Rafales. That's why called mini Rafales )

But than here we have to see the other side, what if Mark 2 do not deliver the promise it made, we have seen this story with mark 1, IAF clearly not happy with the aircraft & only confirmed order for 40 (under MOD pressure), if IAF again finds itself in a soup in case of Mark 2 than?? Even if we assume mark 2 goes well & than also it will not effect the nos. of Rafale since it is medium weight category & IAF ideally wants 200+ planes of all three types (i.e light, medium & heavy), we already have 272 su-30mki's on order ( in the heavy weight category), if LCA project is successful IAF will for sure order 200+ LCAs, from this one can come to conclusion of 200+ Rafales + navy also need an MMRCA & until & unless we are not getting F-35s(5th gen plane) for this purpose, i don't see any doubt in Navy ordering another 50+ Rafale Ms.

yup you can!just phone call your 3rd dady china for it and tell them papa papa mujhe ye chaiye

i'm going to ban after post it:)
People are saying who even can't make cruise missile without the help of Russia??
Are you shameless??
At least we make our own terrain hugging cruise missile i.e Ra'ad.
And no limit of 300Km.
Got it?

People are saying who even can't make cruise missile without the help of Russia??
Are you shameless??
At least we make our own terrain hugging cruise missile i.e Ra'ad.
And no limit of 300Km.
Got it?
Oh ... What range ??? 3000 km or what ??? Or is it terrain hugging ICBM :D
If you don't know ask. India has its Cruise missile :D
Brahmos is JV for supersonic and hypersonic speed. Now tell me you have supersonic missile :D

Oh ... What range ??? 3000 km or what ??? Or is it terrain hugging ICBM :D
First, we don't need ICBM.
2nd, Terrain Hugging can't be ICBM(Intercontinental Ballistic Missile), it can be ICCM(Intercontinental Cruise Missile).
Try to Improve your knowledge. . :wave:

First, we don't need ICBM.
2nd, Terrain Hugging can't be ICBM(Intercontinental Ballistic Missile), it can be ICCM(Intercontinental Cruise Missile).
Try to Improve your knowledge. . :wave:

Hahah improve your understanding :D :wave: and may be little bit English :wave:

Back
Top Bottom