What's new

Nuclear-armed Saudi Arabia as much a danger as Israel: Analyst

I am not in favor for the expansion of nuclear power states. Making nuke is the worst idea in the history. World should disable them in every country and in every corner in the world.

Nukes = Respect + Uplift,
No Nukes = No Respect

Pakistan is known for nuclear power in the world, if everyone gaveup nukes then America would still be known as superpower but Pakistan WONT Be known for anything

No Nukes = No Respect

Pakistan is known for nuclear power in the world, if everyone gaveup nukes then America would still be known as superpower but Pakistan WONT Be known for anything
Future is unpredictable. Just 1 nuke war and we and our generation will suffer.
If we are forced in war, then We should have guts for war without nuke. Nuke is not a solution

On topic
I am not surprised since it's from such an Iranian analyst in an Iranian parody media, by saying that nuclear KSA is as dangerous as the Israeli one. I am 100% sure that the Iranian nuclear program is directed mainly to it's Arab neighbors. KSA should get nuclear weapons whatever it takes if Iran gets it.

No Nukes = No Respect

I am sorry I fail to see your logic here I am sure there is alot more about your Nation than just nukes and with one nuke fired upon anyone will turn out into a full grown Nuke war and all that culture,traditionsand other more important stuff of Pakistan and that of the other party will turn into dust hence I think Peacefull Civilian is wright there are other ways....

On topic I think these so called smart people should worry about Iranian nuke rater than KSA ones ....

Honestly speaking ALL countries should remove nuke programs because it is not a solution for war but more of a threat to begin a war...However, that is just ideal talk...

Secondly, WHY on earth MUST ANYONE in their right mind ATTACK their own brother and sister in Islam? Yes we each have our own opinions...1st YOU criticise each other's MULLAHs than YOU act just LIKE THEM or more like their puppet...They spread hatred and YOU like brainwashed people go with the flow and obey?

Don't you like unity? I mean YES WE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS but doesn't EVERYONE? YES men have a problem of criticising but can't we instil peace isn't that what ISLAM is? It for sure isn't scorning and spitting at each other!

Why doesn't ANYONE read or understand the Quran?!

It says COME TO COMMON TERMS BETWEEN YOU AND US...1st common term - There is none to worship except ALLAH...WHY point out the tiny differences when you have the BIGGEST SIMILARITY - That which makes you a MUSLIM- THE SHAHADAH!! THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER!!

Honestly speaking ALL countries should remove nuke programs because it is not a solution for war but more of a threat to begin a war...However, that is just ideal talk...

Secondly, WHY on earth MUST ANYONE in their right mind ATTACK their own brother and sister in Islam? Yes we each have our own opinions...1st YOU criticise each other's MULLAHs than YOU act just LIKE THEM or more like their puppet...They spread hatred and YOU like brainwashed people go with the flow and obey?

Don't you like unity? I mean YES WE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS but doesn't EVERYONE? YES men have a problem of criticising but can't we instil peace isn't that what ISLAM is? It for sure isn't scorning and spitting at each other!

It says COME TO COMMON TERMS BETWEEN YOU AND US...1st common term - There is none to worship except ALLAH...WHY point out the tiny differences when you have the BIGGEST SIMILARITY - That which makes you a MUSLIM- THE SHAHADAH!! THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER!!

Yara, be a bit coherent. The only thing I got out of your post was: Blah. Bleeh. Puf. Paf. Taf. Toffee....

Imagine Quran on one side , and 10 billion dollars on the other side , you have 10 seconds to pick one , which one would you?
Yes , its not about Islam , its about money , economy , wealth funds , trade and what not.

Once you change your perspective from Islam to trade , the idea of "Umma'h" looks outdated and unfortunately this is how Arabs , and others including persians have decided to look through.

WTF does analyist even mean? Everyone can can analyse, that doesnt mean he is an expert.
On topic, of course SA will be dangerous if it has nukes, just like every other nuclear country on earth, its ******* nukes!.
As for Pakistan, in case we decided to build a nuclear weapon, then they will definitly help us with the technology as per our agreement.
Also, we have decided to enrich our own Uranium and signed many nuclear reaserch agreements with many countries, so its only a matter of time untill we turn Tehran to a giant fire ball.

News flash! No one cares what you and your friends think about our country. We too are angry with the millions of unwanted forign workers who do nothing but steal our jobs.

Did Saudis build Saudi Arabia??will u gonna collect garbage? or u r thinking of making robots? Most of u even rejected to drive taxis coz its too cheap?..n thn u guys introduced Saudization posting ill educated ppl at higher posts Its NOW when u r getting education so try to have a little compassion for kharjis coz When I see u guys studying outside of Saudi Arabia I feel pity coz u guys really act like masakeen when 'confronted' Wallahi be real foreigners gonna stay there not becoz of ur oil n wealth n job opportunities its Makkah n Madinah...n without these two cities Saudi Arabia is nothing to me...Ive born n raised here in Riyadh I got alot of issues with u guys but Islam is much bigger thn these matters we still cant judge the whole nation out of this but Saudi youth needs alot of improvement.

i dont know why saudi wants to attack another muslim country, whatever the reasons may be but they cant win if they.

and Pakistan will never give them nukes to attack iran nor will support

WTF are you talking about ??????
we don't want to attack anyone it's Iran who want to attack us and keep intervene in our country over and over again to spread their shirk and kufr.

who Killed pilgrims in mecca in 1987 ? its Iran
Who planted bombs in mecca tunnels in 1989 ? Its Iran
Who support the houthi against us in the last war ? Its Iran
Who want to invade Bahrain and make it part of it ? Its Iran
Who supported mahdi army in Iraq to kill innocent civilians? Its Iran
Who Supported Assad to kill his people ? Its Iran

...................................................................................
I Think Iran's media brainwashed you real Good.

Back
Top Bottom