What's new

NSG-Black Cats

I guess NSG commandos are recruited from Army, Navy, AF, Paramilitiary and even the police forces as well because this department is under the home-ministry unlike other spec-ops teams which belong to their respective commands and are only recruited from the same
NSG recruits from all military, para military and state police force. NSG is divided in 2 groups, SAG (Special Action Group) and SRG (Special Rangers Group). Personnel of SAG are exclusively from military, preferably army and SRG recruits from CAPF and State police forces.

Any sources? I heard few North-Eastern states along with WB, UP/Bihar have ordered indigenous rifles in limited numbers but not aware of Southern states doing the same
Here is the link, forces of Punjab, bihar, Nagaland, assam, telangana, Maharashtra and Manipur have ordered ghatak rifles.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...fle-to-kerala-police/articleshow/56605569.cms
Also I remember a state (possibly chattisgarh) was in talks for ordering JVPC but I cant find a link to that.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom