What's new

Pakistani FC and the new Afghan Army at Torkham border crossing.

1629342699486.png

They should start wearing a proper uniform. And form proper forces now.

Pakistan should help in this regard. It don't take much to provide uniform and standardised military shoes to some 80,000. Will not take more than PKR 1 billion. That's not even $ 6.5 million.

But then again it may hurt us in FATF.

Pakistanis are under a delusion that Taliban are our friends. They are our friends as long as we have leverage over them, these drug addicted extremists will attack us on a whim over Durand Line issue if we didn't have leverage over them. That leverage is diminishing overtime as they get more independent, thats what our govt. and ISI both fears that if only Taliban forms a government, all leverage will be lost and civil war will begin again over time.

Thats why in every interview they focus on the fact that both Taliban and Afghan Government must form a unified government that is built on compromises on both sides. That is the solution to Afghanistan.

As I always said. Afghans are our brothers. I stand validated. We can have differances with our brothers but Gangus will always be the enemy. Suddenly Afghanistan, Central Asia, Gwadar port looks a possibility. Imagine driving from Pakistan to Uzbekistan within two hours?

As well as China, Pakistan's and Afghanistan's future and destiny will be determined by our relations with one another. For the betterment of both people, we need to fix our relationship. With the elimination of american/indian puppets after 20 years, this should hopefully be easier.

Thank you for tagging me. It is always instructive to follow your leads, step into the middle of a discussion, and see for myself the stupidity with which these events are viewed. How you can keep yourself balanced and sober must remain an object lesson to those of us who are not infected with the hyper-jingo bug.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom