What's new

Now Medicines shortage!!

Bro
Last time I was in Pakistan I never once ate from outside and still got sick the very first day.
The freaking water itself is toxic.
The water isn’t toxic per say, your stomach lacks the friendly bacteria to deal with the local water. Other factors can be, pollution, chemical runoff in the water table or source, and even residue from decaying pipes.

Take London for example, anyone unlucky to have been born and lived in London prior to the late 80’s will have trace amount of lead poisoning from decaying Victorian plumbing.

Water in some parts of the US is the same, when I visited Maine, I was told to only drink bottled water due to a problem with the towns water system.

And who can forget the great water scandal of Flynt Michigan.

its not now its looming since many days sir
It is.
Getting dire by day. In Pakistan it is relatives who have to run around and arrange for blood and medicines when someone is at surgery or just even at hospital. What's going to happen now?

To be fair, there is a global medicines shortage.

Yes, there is. However, the issue underlining Pakistan is the screwed-up economy hampering its purchasing of essential equipment and pharmaceutical medications. If you did not have this problem, money would buy you out of problems.

Pakistani nation is afraid for the first 1000 deaths. No one want it to be him or his brother. Retaliation jab b hoge or jab b pehla 1000 Banda establishment ko protect krne kay chakar me shaheed Hoga. Baakio Ka pir wo moat Ka dar khatam ho Jana Hy. It won't anymore after that point.

Bas filhaal har koi Soch Raha Hy me q pehle jaun
In Pakistan students were catalyst for political moments. If PTI can get students out to roads things will start changing fast.
In my days we did not know the word "Fear ". And one has to be young and a hit stupid to be not afraid
:)

This is, what happens, when thieves and thugs rule the country.

Stop eating junk food from outside, half your problems easily solved. Stop buying roti from tandoors too. Cook at home.

Too much junk food and unhygienic stuff available out there. Our people sadly have no concept of cleanliness (talking about street vendors, restaurants, food carts). They handle money while making your food so it’s obvious contamination. Money is the dirtiest paper anywhere.

I'll do one better.

Stop living FFS.

Jeena band kar do, no problem of fuel price, food inflation, non-provision of basic necessities, zero governance, fluctuating exchange rate, and much more. Easy solution.

You are unbelievable honestly.

I'll do one better.

Stop living FFS.

Jeena band kar do, no problem of fuel price, food inflation, non-provision of basic necessities, zero governance, fluctuating exchange rate, and much more. Easy solution.

Oh no, you should see the posts by the clown named ThunderCat when he and I were going back and forth within the last 48 hrs, and you'll see how screwed we are.

Stop eating junk food from outside, half your problems easily solved. Stop buying roti from tandoors too. Cook at home.

Too much junk food and unhygienic stuff available out there. Our people sadly have no concept of cleanliness (talking about street vendors, restaurants, food carts). They handle money while making your food so it’s obvious contamination. Money is the dirtiest paper anywhere.
might as will stop eating anything because it might be dangerous to our health.

The worsening economic crisis is hardest for the already bottomed out working class.

I call upon the people and their humanity to invest fully in the spirit of charity and live a wholesome fulfilling lives without a guilty conscience.

Thank you.

I'll do one better.

Stop living FFS.

What an elegantly simple solution, I agree.

Seriously, though, such shortages place those with serious health conditions at grave risk of complications and early mortality. There must be a way to alleviate the crisis for medications and medical supplies in order to protect such vulnerable portions of the population.

Last edited:
Internet per bol ker faida waida hona nahi, even haramkhor establishment knows this and this is why they are not mending their ways even after Mard-e-mujahid Bajwa departure and another Mard-e-Momin Hafiz taking his place.
The whole institution is corrupt to it's core and face changing will not cure the rot inside. Only purge will!

marny do in ghareebon saloon ko

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom