What's new

Now Medicines shortage!!

In Pakistan students were catalyst for political moments. If PTI can get students out to roads things will start changing fast.
In my days we did not know the word "Fear ". And one has to be young and a hit stupid to be not afraid
:)

These are "practical" times, I am afraid

These are "practical" times, I am afraid
Movements are always dangerous, but I can guarantee, Pakistani establishment is coward, they shall be running back to cantonment rather than facing masses.
They can eliminate leaders even as powerful and popular like ZAB, BB, IK, but will run leaving behind wardian when facing masses.
For a very long period Pakistanis has not come out on the streets protesting, gherao of thanas....today ppl shall gherao cantt, ghq, governor houses.

Awam is not afraid to die as a result of the revolution. Awam is afraid of p0rn production cell. That’s worse than death for them. Sahi dar bitha diya hai. One has to go full retard mode here.

The public may be waiting for Hafiz sahab’s kartoot. They’re watching him and might decide after a few months. Inflation, PDM’s corruption, economic default and Establishment’s ego might create what we call a perfect storm. I’d give a 10% probability here.

Pakistan sees shortage of some medicines as LC issue persists

• Pharma industry fears situation will worsen due to import restrictions

Despite being classified as a priority sector for imports by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the pharmaceutical industry remains perturbed over its inability to import raw material as banks are not opening letters of credit (LCs) because of dollar-shortage.

Former Pakistan Pharmaceutical Manufacturers Association (PPMA) chairman Mansoor Dilawar told Business Recorder that Pakistan is currently facing a shortage of medical products. This has been confirmed by pharmacists as well.

“One in every four medicines is currently not available across the board,” Abdul Khaliq, a medical store owner in Hyderabad, told Business Recorder. “There are many drugs such as anti-malarial medicines and those used to treat fever that are short in the market.

“Many medicines are being sold for double their retail price in the black market.”

U.S. drugmaker Pfizer Inc said on Tuesday it will offer its full portfolio of drugs, including off-patent medicines such as chemotherapies and oral cancer treatments, on a not-for-profit basis to 45 low-income countries in the world.

In an expansion of the company's "An Accord for a Healthier World" program, which is aimed at increasing access to innovative treatments in some of the world's poorest countries, Pfizer said it will now offer a total of 500 products.

When the drugmaker launched the program in May 2022, it offered only its patented medicines including COVID-19 treatment Paxlovid and its big-selling breast cancer drug, Ibrance, at a not-for-profit price.

The worsening economic crisis is hardest for the already bottomed out working class.

I call upon the people and their humanity to invest fully in the spirit of charity and live a wholesome fulfilling lives without a guilty conscience.

Thank you.
Don't fix the system just tell the people to keep their handout for charity...

This is akin to Walton family one of the richest in the world not paying their employees enough an telling them to apply for food stamps and government aid...

Stop eating junk food from outside, half your problems easily solved. Stop buying roti from tandoors too. Cook at home.

Too much junk food and unhygienic stuff available out there. Our people sadly have no concept of cleanliness (talking about street vendors, restaurants, food carts). They handle money while making your food so it’s obvious contamination. Money is the dirtiest paper anywhere.

All the cooking oils in Pakistan are toxic sludge. Even eating from home is dangerous.

Don't fix the system just tell the people to keep their handout for charity...

This is akin to Walton family one of the richest in the world not paying their employees enough an telling them to apply for food stamps and government aid...

System cannot be fixed. It is beyond repair and has accumulated more collateral than those wishing for a change.

Make your afterlife and clean your wealth

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom