What's new

Now Indian Soldiers being fed Plastic Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only joker here is you who is incompetent to comprehend that it's your deprived soldiers making and posting these videos.
AS for making a ball out of real rice and expecting it to bounce , well I'm sure if you were given a plate of plastic rice, you be bouncing off the toilet seat, didn't you hear the guys complaining about stomach pains after consuming the stuff,
They dont have this facility either

No that's where you will dump your mummy and daddy once you have cremated them after they pass away. Then your children will swim in it amongst the remins that don't get burnt. And what left will be eaten by fish and what not. Then you will return as maggot in your next life.....oh wait you are a stinking maggot now

@waz
Is person attack allowed even regarding parents?

On a serious note

Why are Indian soldier making such videos if it's all a lie. What do they hope to achieve? What is their objective?

Your clownish propaganda for so many years has not even scratched our nail. Why you are wasting your life on this.

Plastic rice is a suburban myth. The food that is shown is served in Indian Railways to all, not specifically to Indian army.

Now go and cook some rice if you are not on food stamps, make a ball and try to throw it on floor. It will bounce for sure.
oh man clownish propaganda by pro india media of india.

if only your current generals who stop doing currpotion when it comes to feeding soldiers :lol
Indian Army stops free ration as corruption eats into crores
http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...n-as-corruption-eats-into-crores-1626517.html

No more ration supply for Indian Army due to corruption worth crores
http://newsable.asianetnews.com/ind...or-indian-army-due-to-corruption-worth-crores

and who can forget this hero
maxresdefault.jpg

@waz
@waz who is attcaking your parents..
Cremation is a fact. And the oldest child burns the parents a d then their ashes are thrown in the ganges. Deny the fact
And you attacked madrassa first check the post I replied to #27.
Typical Indians start attacking and then run to mods.

Reactions: waz
A typical soldier at that rank is not that educated.
but you definitely are.

So, while spreading these idiotic vidoes and taking pot shots you expose yourself to be exactly what I said you are.

What's the point of all the education in the world when you can't even analyse a simple issue in a rational manner.

I repeat - All the idiots here who claim to be messengers, please do explain the economics of plastic rice VS real rice!
Yea I'm sure even Tej Bahadur Yadav comes under that category or did he post the video of some other rail station food.
And since you consider yourself the only genius here then enlighten us as what kind of rice balls can bounce off the floor.

Ghanga river? is that something that flows from your local madrassa to your home?
do you get feed daily in those Temples where they give free meals to millions of people because they cant afford food in India.

you must be

@waz
Sankpal....when at school did the kids beat you up and steal your food? Were you the kid that always said miss miss he is mean to me. Did everyone steal your pocket money even the girls.?

It's no different than just another railway passenger complaining.

Dozens of passengers complain about food in railways daily, so nothing special here.
No the soldiers are directly talking about their superiors. Have you seen the video?

do you get feed daily in those Temples where the give free meals to millions of people because they cant afford food in India.

you must be
And Sankpal reported me because I said ganga is where you do your creamagions loool

Oh ok.
You are one of 'THOSE' eh.

Good luck mate. Don't go kaboom anytime soon though. Love reading the idiotic rants of certain people. Always fun. See ya around.....'hopefully' :shout:
mods i think this pathetic Z class indian watching too many bollywood films troll is calling this poster a suicide bomber.
put this sanghi out of his misery and ban him
@waz @Kaptaan

He is on a company tour (here his company is army).
Whenever a person complains about facilities during company tour he will mention his superior.
Anyways quality of rice in railway train is not army responsibility.
Ok....so you are perfectly happy that these guys get good food. And like those that complain are not relevant

Sometimes back someone sent me a video how these plastic rice are made in China. It was really shocking
Actually it started from a soccer mom in North America white claimed she bought plastic rice from Costco because when she cooked it took one out and she can stretch it a bit . Bad news for her, cooked rice can be a be elastic depending how long you cook it for.
Also rice is cheap in China. Making plastic that look like rice will cost a lot more. Economically not feasible.

Indians why getting angry on OP he just share what your own kind said so stop bashing and digest what has showm and said in the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom