What's new

Now I have seen everything!!!!

@ owais usmani

the thread is hillerious, BUT whatz up with the title....."now i have seen everything"???:whistle:..........just curious!:D

@ owais usmani

the thread is hillerious, BUT whatz up with the title....."now i have seen everything"???:whistle:..........just curious!:D

He thinks he has seen every thing. With the passage of time he shall see things far more bizare than this. What shall be his statement then?

@ owais usmani

Have you seen anything like this before?:cheesy::cheesy:

Anyways, this phrase "Now I have seen everything" is a pretty common slang phrase of English language which is often spoken when the speaker thinks that he or she has seen something so bizzare, so extreme or so unnatural that it is unlikely that anything that strange will ever be winessed by him again. By this phrase the speaker wants to mention that he has now witnessed the most bizzare thing life had to offer.

If you are fond of the cartoon looney tunes (Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and many other funny characters), this phrase is commonly spoken in those cartoons. In them the speaker, usually at the end of a particular episode, speaks this phrase and commits suicide by putting a bullet in its head (well obviously don't expect that from me).

I am sure that much satisfies your curiosity.

He thinks he has seen every thing. With the passage of time he shall see things far more bizare than this. What shall be his statement then?

oh yeah, like what, your picture?
I would say, "Oh my God Ejaz, is that you!!!!!" :lol::lol:

Just kidding bro, just kidding. Don't get angry.:cheers:

Have you seen anything like this before?:cheesy::cheesy:

Anyways, this phrase "Now I have seen everything" is a pretty common slang phrase of English language which is often spoken when the speaker thinks that he or she has seen something so bizzare, so extreme or so unnatural that it is unlikely that anything that strange will ever be winessed by him again. By this phrase the speaker wants to mention that he has now witnessed the most bizzare thing life had to offer.

If you are fond of the cartoon looney tunes (Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and many other funny characters), this phrase is commonly spoken in those cartoons. In them the speaker, usually at the end of a particular episode, speaks this phrase and commits suicide by putting a bullet in its head (well obviously don't expect that from me).

I am sure that much satisfies your curiosity.

yep, just learnt something new! tnx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom