What's new

Now, Chinese choppers enter several hundred kilometres inside India

A Chinese helicopter on Wednesday brazenly flew over an Indian military base in Ladakh’s Chumar area, worsening the border impasse...

Funny that Indians would send "doves" to a bigger adversary aka China.

But

the same Indians would just go ahead and make Siachin a disputed territory (when it was not before 1984) and then simply go ahead and take it.

This sort of dovish-hawkish approach is what we in Pakistan call "Banya-approach" much to the dismay of our dear neighbors.

peace

The kind of approach taken by GoI says two things:

1. they don't know how to respond, and still collecting thoughts on the issue. Don't want to irk china at all. National pride and morale standards are the words not even in the dictionary of UPA. If somebody sees Manmohan Singh, then it looks understandable.

2. GoI knows something on this and intentionally allowing things to go this manner. They know tht "things" go back to where they earlier. Such incidents certainly Attracts Country's like Japan, Vietnam closer to india. Just take a look kind of Investments Japan is making in India.

Regarding capability front, I have no doubt regarding IA. If allowed IA can easily teach a lesson or two to PLA on this issue.
If Japan able to confront China on sea lanes then we need to worry abt CN army and air force only.

All in all China have nothing to gain from this for sure, But india can certainly make things favorable for itself.

It was this kind of sensational and emotional reporting that dragged India into a border skirmish with China in 1962.

The so-called “incursion” barely gets a mention in the Chinese media,and it is direct translation of Indian reports by the likes of the Times of India

Just as USA gets all attention in China and US media gives a damm to China news :D

1. they don't know how to respond, and still collecting thoughts on the issue. Don't want to irk china at all. National pride and morale standards are the words not even in the dictionary of UPA. If somebody sees Manmohan Singh, then it looks understandable.

2. GoI knows something on this and intentionally allowing things to go this manner. They know tht "things" go back to where they earlier. Such incidents certainly Attracts Country's like Japan, Vietnam closer to india. Just take a look kind of Investments Japan is making in India.

Regarding capability front, I have no doubt regarding IA. If allowed IA can easily teach a lesson or two to PLA on this issue.
If Japan able to confront China on sea lanes then we need to worry abt CN army and air force only.

All in all China have nothing to gain from this for sure, But india can certainly make things favorable for itself.

One solution, NaMo as PM with BJP securing 280 seats.

You think if IA decides to teach a lesson to that one border post PLA won't take you to school on it?

MMS is doing it right - going through diplomatic channels. If China is convinced India is right they will leave. One border post is not something worth starting a war over.

@chinese and chinese cheerleaders
What do u expect india to do? shoot down helis that are doing recon? even a state of war has not been declared

how do you know? even today, there are still tibetan families hanging mao's picture. it seems they do thank the CCP for giving them a better life.

it is strange but also understandable since most poor people just want food, clothes and a place to live.

For ethnic tibetans on indian side, I am sure they are more than happy to go to China if we give them enough money and a good life. There was a report: those tibetans, who went to India earlier, actually want to go back to China because of the harsh life there.

so true. look how sad they are :lol:

Thank You INDIA by TIPA - YouTube

You think if IA decides to teach a lesson to that one border post PLA won't take you to school on it?

MMS is doing it right - going through diplomatic channels. If China is convinced India is right they will leave. One border post is not something worth starting a war over.

IA is fully capable of, only thing we require is political "WILL".

It already did in 86' and doesn't need anything to prove its metal. As a Pak national U HAVE TO endorse china on this.

BTW, Acc. to u , May I know what China can gain from this.

One solution, NaMo as PM with BJP securing 280 seats.

Dear Friend please avoid such one liners, ur statement is not adding any value to this thread.

did you just said that you guys have a contract with USA to get screwed with you sovereignty??? Very unusual contract though..!! Anyway chinese have come and they will retreat or face another chola incident......its a matter of some days......see those 10 kms we are talking about are like no mens land according to LAC as no country is allowed to make any camp there....ofcourse its a violation from china but it can be resolved peacefully...no need to use force without trying peacefully first....force is the last option.

I don't think the Chinese troops will retreat. Its time to exercise the last option. Otherwise, Indian media will start to make fun of India.

India need to send her soldiers in what we believe is chinese territory.

No bullets must be fired just yet.

IA is fully capable of, only thing we require is political "WILL".

It already did in 86' and doesn't need anything to prove its metal. As a Pak national U HAVE TO endorse china on this.

BTW, Acc. to u , May I know what China can gain from this.

I haven't endorsed China. I'm just observing. China is simply saying this post is in their own territory and India is saying its in theirs. Discussions are underway. If China made a mistake they'll rectify, but India may also be mistaken.

But I don't like the way India is sensationalizing the issue, moving in so many troops and creating a war atmosphere.

But I don't like the way India is sensationalizing the issue, moving in so many troops and creating a war atmosphere.

They always do that, the media there is too hyper. After the 2008 incidents, then the beheading fiasco and many more incidents...

I haven't endorsed China. I'm just observing. China is simply saying this post is in their own territory and India is saying its in theirs. Discussions are underway. If China made a mistake they'll rectify, but India may also be mistaken.

This is not about the perceptions, which differ, about the undefined LAC. They are miffed because we've restarted the DBO ALG along with other ALGs across the western, central and eastern LAC and because of the roads we are building..as we catch up with the infra they've built up in the area (critical for injecting fresh troops, about 7 divs strong, from the Chinese hinterland to the LAC within 24 days or so) they are getting agitated..already motorable roads have been built up to DBO for eg. We are very slow on the rail and road networks in the NE but not in Ladakh..ergo their needling there...THEY'VE MENTIONED AS MUCH IN THE TWO FLAG MEETINGS WE'VE HELD.

Unfortunately since 2010 the sub-sector where the intrusion has taken place was snatched from the MOD and taken over by the MEA which happens to hold authority over the ITBP which is shadowing the Chinese troops at the moment...ergo the Ladakh scouts are now deployed a good 50 Km from the area and awaiting orders upon any further escalation rather than being the fellows pitched 300 meters away from the Chinese tents...what a mess..a fine way to push back the 93 and 96 treaties.

Funny that Indians would send "doves" to a bigger adversary aka China.

But

the same Indians would just go ahead and make Siachin a disputed territory (when it was not before 1984) and then simply go ahead and take it.

This sort of dovish-hawkish approach is what we in Pakistan call "Banya-approach" much to the dismay of our dear neighbors.

peace

I have told you before but I will tell you again that you know nothing about how rational military powers behave.

Your choice of word explain your madrasa traits..

Do you know the meaning of flag meetings ?

Few months back we did the same with Pakistan who beheaded our soldiers.

If you need help ask sane minds like fatman and irfan blaoch [spellings], they will tell how following military procedures help solve issues than having drones violating your spaces and incidents like salala check post take away dignity even being an ally.

Back in your minds you all know what India is doing is right and is capable of giving a fitting reply to any adversary.

They always do that, the media there is too hyper. After the 2008 incidents, then the beheading fiasco and many more incidents...

Pardon my disagreement and deviation pertaining to your opinion...but hype over a terrorist attack perpetrated by nationals from your neighboring country, an attack leading to 160 casualties, is justified. Other then that our media does go insane at moments..:agree:

Now you have no other issue to trite so you will blame Indians sensationalizing the issue.

For you Chinese infiltration into our border does not qualify for creating war atmosphere ?

Back
Top Bottom