What's new

Now China sets up camps, hoists flag in Bhutan!

Looks like these Chinis needs a new Drama every other day.. Bunch of retards!!

Its wrong for India to annex Kashmir, junugadh and Hyderabad. Its time for these states to declare independence. India is such an aggressive second hand imperialist try to be like the British.
Junugadh must have gone to Pakistan and Kashmir to India . But India made clever moves to attain both of them . When hyderabad asked Pakistan to help , they couldnt do ant thing and India sent its troops to surround land locked Hyderabad . More aggressive is China that annexed Tibet and more is British that conquered India and more is Japan that made China under its control .

In China, 200 million ppl live on less than $1.25/day, 440 million less than$2/day, 700 million less than $3/day and over 1000 million less than $4/day.

91% Chinese live on less than the bottom of 9% US population's wealth.

The pot calling the kettle black .:rofl:

Man.......Do you really want to let me show the figure of India??

Poverty in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Live less than $1.25 a day 32.7% (400 million)
Live less than $2 a day 68.7% (841 million)
Live less than $2.5 a day 81.1% (992 million)
Live less than $4 a day 93.7% (1,148 million)

We should nuke India back to stone age. That would solve lots of problems in southeast Asia.

lol it was the same thing that your President said During 71 war ..... we r w8ng for your nukes :sniper:

The more I hear from Indians from India on this thread the more disgusted I become. Why is India concerned about what is happening in Bhutan? Last I checked Bhutan was an independent nation. Indians here call China the next USSR, yet are openly calling for the annexation of Bhutan! Oh and last I checked India should put its own house in order before annexing other nations. How many separatist movements does India have again? India if anything is becoming more and more a Soviet style relic. One glasnost and perestroika moment is going to blow the whole thing up...

Forget it guys these little emperors are a people who live in the past. Some cheena guy walked into Bhutan 2000 years ago so now it is part of cheen.

PLA Way of Doing Time Pass But, This Time Pass May end up creating lots of Problem and Enemy's for :china:

I am smiling while reading indian comments, seems, some of them abuse and curse China while crying and wiping their nose, hehe..

Indian, live in shadow of China and 1962 failure, alway think China are interesting in their india, don't know few china interesting in their jumping up and down, what a joke!!

If you want annex Bhutan and more military expenditure, it doesn't need waste time here to make too much excuse every day!!

India media, some indian and their gange river all make me sick.

A disease sufferer of dementia of course can’t remember “17 points agreement” Seventeen Point Agreement for the Peaceful Liberation of Tibet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And a regime starves 2,000,000 its own children into death zombie every year is a truly zombie democrazy. :tdown:

Back to the topic.

Other than India rambunctious democrazy media, is there any other medium reporting the same?

That's not in the hands of the government but the right to free thoughts is.

We don't hammer people into controlling to have kids. We can educate them, make them aware and as the more the people get educated even in smaller cities, this trickle down effect will come right in place where it should be.

I don't really like the current form of democracy myself but that is for other reasons. However, that doesn't mean getting dictated for the tiniest of things from a regime that wants nothing in questioning but all in demand.

The 17 point agreement is nothing new that you're showing me.

Having the PLA surround the diplomats, exert pressure on Dalai Lama and in the face of threatening annihilation against a nation without a proper military, anyone will agree to your points for 'liberation'.

The more I hear from Indians from India on this thread the more disgusted I become. Why is India concerned about what is happening in Bhutan? Last I checked Bhutan was an independent nation. Indians here call China the next USSR, yet are openly calling for the annexation of Bhutan! Oh and last I checked India should put its own house in order before annexing other nations. How many separatist movements does India have again? India if anything is becoming more and more a Soviet style relic. One glasnost and perestroika moment is going to blow the whole thing up...

Annexation of Bhutan is a subjective thing.

While it acts as a good buffer state and a reliable friend, your PLA has been annexing their in meters and inches over the last few years. Earlier, we from Sikkim could walk into Bhutan without having to enter northern WB. But now because of your annexation, it becomes difficult for them to even protest because you will threaten invasion.

It is entirely Bhutan's call whether they want to join India or not but militarily we will never annex them.

Until we have a strong military-minded regime in power that can take on Communist threats with equal force and decisiveness, I don't think we'd be going overt anywhere.

That's until next year elections.

Bhutan will come to us as we to them. Just like Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri lanka, Maldives ...

The above are showing signs of fear and frustration from cheerleading india. All because they are looking themselves up too much while looking at China too little.

When they speak out pronouncing to the world with much fanfare, from kaveri engine, lca tejas, glsv rockets, ajun tanks, refitting gorskov carrier, arihant submarine blah blah blah all of these are ending up failures, approaching failures or one delay after the other and after the other. All are overrunning their budgets.

Its wrong for India to annex Kashmir, junugadh and Hyderabad. Its time for these states to declare independence. India is such an aggressive second hand imperialist try to be like the British.

We cannot let our historical territory become another country just because of a few lost-cases who were confused of their identity.

Why do you think Gandhi was assassinated? Because nationalists saw him as someone who gave away such a huge part of our nation for some arab wannabes.

You want us to donate more land to others?

Yeah right.

Any separatism will be crushed with brute force.

Respect this from our side and we will respect yours.

Case closed.

Bhutan will come to us as we to them. Just like Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri lanka, Maldives ...

The above are showing signs of fear and frustration from cheerleading india. All because they are looking themselves up too much while looking at China too little.

When they speak out pronouncing to the world with much fanfare, from kaveri engine, lca tejas, glsv rockets, ajun tanks, refitting gorskov carrier, arihant submarine blah blah blah all of these are ending up failures, approaching failures or one delay after the other and after the other. All are overrunning their budgets.

Times change my friend. Times change.

There are problems in our country that we are brave enough to accept.

Unlike someone who hides it all and pretends as if all is perfect.

You won't understand.

According to a Times Now report, the channel has received an intelligence note which says that China's People Liberation Army (PLA) has intruded into Bhutan, one of the most reliable allies of New Delhi in south Asia. The report said that the Chinese not only set up three camps with PLA personnel to guard them but were also carrying out surveillance at two locations on May 28.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...ywvTm7gYO6wK-BqGBytGYyA&bvm=bv.48340889,d.bmk

Intelligence note? From? Indian Army?
for? want a new punga? when talks between India-China on border disputes are going on.

Back
Top Bottom