What's new

Now China sets up camps, hoists flag in Bhutan!

Times change my friend. Times change.

There are problems in our country that we are brave enough to accept.

Unlike someone who hides it all and pretends as if all is perfect.

You won't understand.

I think you show more cowdice than bravery!

Annexation of Bhutan is a subjective thing.

While it acts as a good buffer state and a reliable friend, your PLA has been annexing their in meters and inches over the last few years. Earlier, we from Sikkim could walk into Bhutan without having to enter northern WB. But now because of your annexation, it becomes difficult for them to even protest because you will threaten invasion.

It is entirely Bhutan's call whether they want to join India or not but militarily we will never annex them.

Until we have a strong military-minded regime in power that can take on Communist threats with equal force and decisiveness, I don't think we'd be going overt anywhere.

That's until next year elections.

My PLA? I'm not Chinese. Nor am I Pakistani, Bangladeshi, or Sri Lankan. I have been labeled multiple times on this board by your fellow countrymen. Why? Is it hard to digest that an American does not like, or support India? And no you will not annex Bhuttan, we (America) will never allow it.

My PLA? I'm not Chinese. Nor am I Pakistani, Bangladeshi, or Sri Lankan. I have been labeled multiple times on this board by your fellow countrymen. Why? Is it hard to digest that an American does not like, or support India? And no you will not annex Bhuttan, we (America) will never allow it.

Don't be silly, even if you're American you are one of Chinese or Pakistani descent whose opinion matters not. Americans by and large like India and Indians as my sister who is currently studying at UCLA has been telling me :)

On topic; what are the chances of Bhutan become a protectorate of India?

Junugadh must have gone to Pakistan and Kashmir to India . But India made clever moves to attain both of them . When hyderabad asked Pakistan to help , they couldnt do ant thing and India sent its troops to surround land locked Hyderabad . More aggressive is China that annexed Tibet and more is British that conquered India and more is Japan that made China under its control .

Japan conquered a lot of land but never brought China under control. By this definition, then Hitler was in control of Soviet Union.
We all know that is not true and you are just trolling.

As for imperialist India, India is just a 2nd hand imperialist following the lead of British. Tibet was part of China until 1912 and it never formally declared independent. And no country ever recognize the independence of Tibet. India, on the other hand, was never a country. So it conquered Hyderabad and invaded Goa, as these territories were never part of India.

We cannot let our historical territory become another country just because of a few lost-cases who were confused of their identity.

Why do you think Gandhi was assassinated? Because nationalists saw him as someone who gave away such a huge part of our nation for some arab wannabes.

You want us to donate more land to others?

Yeah right.

Any separatism will be crushed with brute force.

Respect this from our side and we will respect yours.

Case closed.

First of all, India was not a nation until British created it. So the existence of India is the support and continuation of European imperialism. If Indians have any self respect, would revert back to the political situation of Indian subcontinent prior to English conquest of India.

My PLA? I'm not Chinese. Nor am I Pakistani, Bangladeshi, or Sri Lankan. I have been labeled multiple times on this board by your fellow countrymen.

Relax.

By your PLA I didn't mean you are Chinese. Its a way of conversing stating PLA as a perspective.

Why? Is it hard to digest that an American does not like, or support India? And no you will not annex Bhuttan, we (America) will never allow it.

Not really.

But it is just that the time that we came to near blows during 70s is long gone and Americans in general have a neutrally friendly image about India.

Everyone is of course, free to have their opinions. No doubts.

I suggest stop your unrealistic self-abuse dream tha China will invade you Indias. We don't want to be enemies with you, becasue you are not worth that....What about use your weapon fund to help those starving Indian kids? Your government spend billions USD worldwide buying weapons and plan to cause troubles at the border of China and South Asia while let alone the starving kids, what a joke !

Its your government forcing us to think so....the recent border standoff in Ladakh is the most recent example.

Japan conquered a lot of land but never brought China under control. By this definition, then Hitler was in control of Soviet Union.
Chilidsh definitions i must say . Why are you bringing a person into this when iam speaking about nations . Isnt it called trolling when you refer a peaceful nation like India that havent have attacked any other country militarily as aggressive second hand imperialist . I dont know why it burns your back when speaking about China .

Its your government forcing us to think so....the recent border standoff in Ladakh is the most recent example.

Man, the truth is that the china-india boundary issue meeting will be held in Beijing on the 28th and 29th. So your medias is trying to fabricate unrealistic news and pulling Bhutan to the same boat in order to increase your bargain power. What you really wanna do, is to defend yourself on the negotiation table. I can understand your cheeky trick.:police:

Shitt Indians have been poisoned by their own jingoistic newspaper like the mornoic TOI. Please research more on this topic regarding who is at wrong.

The Ladakh standoff is a classic example of Indian civilian government losing control over her rogue army, and eventually civilian government got to wipe army's backside. Your civilian government is not as stupid as the intoxicated Indians this time --luckily. All intelligence community in the world has came to conclusion that Indian is at the wrong, other than the uninformed Indians themselves.

Nevertheless, its good for Indians to remain so ignorant. Good for China. If Indians are more clever and rationale, we will lost our advantage over India.

So tell me something. Was the 'liberation' of Tibet allowed to be shown in your country without government perspective?

What's the reason that your government fears Dalai Lama's travels to other countries so much?

If indeed Tibet was mutually agreed between the two, which wasn't then why did you need PLA to liberate?

You guys could have simply walked in with a bunch of CCP leaders, shook hands with the Tibetan authorities and jointly hoisted the Chinese flag. Why use such a massive scale of military operations?

As for imperialist India, India is just a 2nd hand imperialist following the lead of British.

If you call these dumb near-sighted politicians as imperialists, then you clearly don't know what it means.

Tibet was part of China until 1912 and it never formally declared independent. And no country ever recognize the independence of Tibet.

When your country was divided into so many towns, cities and provinces, you didn't even have your own rule. The last time you were united was under monarchy after which you fell like moths to the Japanese.

India, on the other hand, was never a country. So it conquered Hyderabad and invaded Goa, as these territories were never part of India.

There was no country called China either until after US bombed the Japanese and saved your behinds.

Don't call Qing empire as China because by that logic, India was there under the Maratha Empire (at their peak they stretched till NE and into Pakistan).[/QUOTE]

First of all, India was not a nation until British created it. So the existence of India is the support and continuation of European imperialism. If Indians have any self respect, would revert back to the political situation of Indian subcontinent prior to English conquest of India.

How about we start with you? Denounce communism, invite Kuomintang to mainland, re-invite Monarchy and let China be ruled each by Manchus, Tibetans, Hans, Turkics etc as their own leaders?

Practise what you preach, mate.

Oh and by the way, if Maratha Empire resurfaces again like at its peak before Colonial arrival and after kicking out of Muslims, you know what will happen, don't you?

The saffron flag will flutter atop Delhi under a very, very powerful and decisive ruling system. National language will be Sanskrit and bureaucracy will be quelled.

The nation would militarize and economize at break-neck speeds.

The empire under the flag would mean the suckular weaklings from the ruling class would be snuffed down.

And a significant part of the then empire would mean that your boytoys from across our borders would be in a shytestorm of an invasion. :D

So be careful what you ask for.... ;)

Shitt Indians have been poisoned by their own jingoistic newspaper like the mornoic TOI. Please research more on this topic regarding who is at wrong.

The Ladakh standoff is a classic example of Indian civilian government losing control over her rogue army, and eventually civilian government got to wipe army's backside. Your civilian government is not as stupid as the intoxicated Indians this time --luckily. All intelligence community in the world has came to conclusion that Indian is at the wrong, other than the uninformed Indians themselves.

Nevertheless, its good for Indians to remain so ignorant. Good for China. If Indians are more clever and rationale, we will lost our advantage over India.
Clearly says you are a false flagger . Get you way out of here . If you have intelligence , we have balls , its good for us you dont have them .

Chilidsh definitions i must say . Why are you bringing a person into this when iam speaking about nations . Isnt it called trolling when you refer a peaceful nation like India that havent have attacked any other country militarily as aggressive second hand imperialist . I dont know why it burns your back when speaking about China .

I copied that definition from you. So don't try to weasel your way out of your own definition. Your example of Japan's invasion of China as an aggression similar to British colonial rule of India is just ridiculous. I was just calling out that fact. As for Indian being a peaceful nation, you should ask the Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi in here about the peacefulness of India.

Clearly says you are a false flagger . Get you way out of here . If you have intelligence , we have balls , its good for us you dont have them .

Indians soldiers are the biggest coward not seen in this planet. It was Indian divisions who make British lost Malaya. Mamood Ghazni with few thousands mob can sack Delhi 17 times. Indians out number Muslim invaders 1000 times.

Robert Clive conqered India with less than 750 white man in Battle of Plassey.

In 1962, Indians flee like no body fighting Chinese. If Indians could be 1% as brave as Greece in Thermopylae, they would not get such humiliation.

So tell me something. Was the 'liberation' of Tibet allowed to be shown in your country without government perspective?

What's the reason that your government fears Dalai Lama's travels to other countries so much?

If indeed Tibet was mutually agreed between the two, which wasn't then why did you need PLA to liberate?

You guys could have simply walked in with a bunch of CCP leaders, shook hands with the Tibetan authorities and jointly hoisted the Chinese flag. Why use such a massive scale of military operations?

If you call these dumb near-sighted politicians as imperialists, then you clearly don't know what it means.

When your country was divided into so many towns, cities and provinces, you didn't even have your own rule. The last time you were united was under monarchy after which you fell like moths to the Japanese.

There was no country called China either until after US bombed the Japanese and saved your behinds.

Don't call Qing empire as China because by that logic, India was there under the Maratha Empire (at their peak they stretched till NE and into Pakistan).

How about we start with you? Denounce communism, invite Kuomintang to mainland, re-invite Monarchy and let China be ruled each by Manchus, Tibetans, Hans, Turkics etc as their own leaders?

Practise what you preach, mate.

Oh and by the way, if Maratha Empire resurfaces again like at its peak before Colonial arrival and after kicking out of Muslims, you know what will happen, don't you?

The saffron flag will flutter atop Delhi under a very, very powerful and decisive ruling system. National language will be Sanskrit and bureaucracy will be quelled.

The nation would militarize and economize at break-neck speeds.

The empire under the flag would mean the suckular weaklings from the ruling class would be snuffed down.

And a significant part of the then empire would mean that your boytoys from across our borders would be in a shytestorm of an invasion. :D

So be careful what you ask for.... ;)

Maratha empire was only a regional empire. There was the Mysore kingdom, Hyderabad, Sikh empire. if the British never invaded the Indian subcontinent, than these political entities will likely evolved into independent kingdoms and India would be what it is, a geographical expression, as it is throughout history. So if you appreciate the existence of India, than you should thank the British.

As for China, you need to study up on Chinese history before its worthwhile for me to respond to you.

Finally, I've never lived in communist China. Nationalist Chinese is even more "nationalistic" than CCP.

Back
Top Bottom