What's new

Now China sets up camps, hoists flag in Bhutan!

So tell me something. Was the 'liberation' of Tibet allowed to be shown in your country without government perspective?

What's the reason that your government fears Dalai Lama's travels to other countries so much?

If indeed Tibet was mutually agreed between the two, which wasn't then why did you need PLA to liberate?

You guys could have simply walked in with a bunch of CCP leaders, shook hands with the Tibetan authorities and jointly hoisted the Chinese flag. Why use such a massive scale of military operations?

If you call these dumb near-sighted politicians as imperialists, then you clearly don't know what it means.

When your country was divided into so many towns, cities and provinces, you didn't even have your own rule. The last time you were united was under monarchy after which you fell like moths to the Japanese.

There was no country called China either until after US bombed the Japanese and saved your behinds.

Don't call Qing empire as China because by that logic, India was there under the Maratha Empire (at their peak they stretched till NE and into Pakistan).

How about we start with you? Denounce communism, invite Kuomintang to mainland, re-invite Monarchy and let China be ruled each by Manchus, Tibetans, Hans, Turkics etc as their own leaders?

Practise what you preach, mate.

Oh and by the way, if Maratha Empire resurfaces again like at its peak before Colonial arrival and after kicking out of Muslims, you know what will happen, don't you?

The saffron flag will flutter atop Delhi under a very, very powerful and decisive ruling system. National language will be Sanskrit and bureaucracy will be quelled.

The nation would militarize and economize at break-neck speeds.

The empire under the flag would mean the suckular weaklings from the ruling class would be snuffed down.

And a significant part of the then empire would mean that your boytoys from across our borders would be in a shytestorm of an invasion. :D

So be careful what you ask for.... ;)[/QUOTE]

Its just like India today should be fragmented into 1000 statlets. There is no such thing as India. British unite India. So all states of India should go further than Independence, and get fragmented, especially Indian NE. All these is base on your idiotic logic. Go watch on mirror yourselves.

Punjab should form kalistan, kashimir should go pakistan, NE should fragment. India is the biggest benefitor of empire bequest, not China.

Indian should remain ignorant. Good for us. Just treat them us fart.

Man.......Do you really want to let me show the figure of India??

Poverty in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Live less than $1.25 a day 32.7% (400 million)
Live less than $2 a day 68.7% (841 million)
Live less than $2.5 a day 81.1% (992 million)
Live less than $4 a day 93.7% (1,148 million)

My friend, we never deny these facts..remember, China is also a developing country

Indians soldiers are the biggest coward not seen in this planet. It was Indian divisions who make British lost Malaya. Mamood Ghazni with few thousands mob can sack Delhi 17 times. Indians out number Muslim invaders 1000 times.
Robert Clive conqered India with less than 750 white man in Battle of Plassey.
In 1962, Indians flee like no body fighting Chinese. If Indians could be 1% as brave as Greece in Thermopylae, they would not get such humiliation.
but now see the fate of those muslims , they cant even lead a good life in their very own country . Same way China was invaded by Japan and Mongols . I wonder what would you call the soldiers who are taking training from those cowards and who lost to those cowards .

My friend, we never deny these facts..remember, China is also a developing country

We are at least 50 years ahead of India. In China, no one shitt in the streets. In India people still shitt in the streets. India is the world biggest shitthole. India's wicked culture are far worse and far threatening to humanity than radical Islam.

I can come to terms with Islam but not Hindic culture,

india-photos-01-550x412.jpg

rat-temple-india-childsharesmilk.jpg

I copied that definition from you. So don't try to weasel your way out of your own definition. Your example of Japan's invasion of China as an aggression similar to British colonial rule of India is just ridiculous. I was just calling out that fact. As for Indian being a peaceful nation, you should ask the Pakistani, Sri Lankan and Bangladeshi in here about the peacefulness of India.
How does it become a definition :rofl: If according to you my definition was wrong and you copied my definition , that clearly says you are being misguided by false quotes and you fall for a trap and you copy false claims too . You cannot just let your a$$ burn when some one invades you right , peaceful in the sense we wont attack voluntarily , if your enemy attacks and you stay idele that is not called peacefulness it will be called incapability . It was BD who flooded our nation and asked for our help and it was SL that asked our help to counter LTTE .

Shitt Indians have been poisoned by their own jingoistic newspaper like the mornoic TOI. Please research more on this topic regarding who is at wrong.

The Ladakh standoff is a classic example of Indian civilian government losing control over her rogue army, and eventually civilian government got to wipe army's backside. Your civilian government is not as stupid as the intoxicated Indians this time --luckily. All intelligence community in the world has came to conclusion that Indian is at the wrong, other than the uninformed Indians themselves.

Nevertheless, its good for Indians to remain so ignorant. Good for China. If Indians are more clever and rationale, we will lost our advantage over India.

link please!

We should nuke India back to stone age. That would solve lots of problems in southeast Asia.
ya u did the same to japan look at them now,but they are more peacefull people than ur...:omghaha:

Maratha empire was only a regional empire. There was the Mysore kingdom, Hyderabad, Sikh empire. if the British never invaded the Indian subcontinent, than these political entities will likely evolved into independent kingdoms and India would be what it is, a geographical expression, as it is throughout history. So if you appreciate the existence of India, than you should thank the British.

As for China, you need to study up on Chinese history before its worthwhile for me to respond to you.

Finally, I've never lived in communist China. Nationalist Chinese is even more "nationalistic" than CCP.

You clearly don't know our history man so I suggest you not to make a prat out of yourself.

Maratha empire started as a regional empire with capital in Pune but at its extent, it had most of today's India and multiple parts of Pakistan in it.

I was talking about the situation in case of the resurrection of that empire today.

How does it become a definition :rofl: If according to you my definition was wrong and you copied my definition , that clearly says you are being misguided by false quotes and you fall for a trap and you copy false claims too . You cannot just let your a$$ burn when some one invades you right , peaceful in the sense we wont attack voluntarily , if your enemy attacks and you stay idele that is not called peacefulness it will be called incapability . It was BD who flooded our nation and asked for our help and it was SL that asked our help to counter LTTE .

All neighbours of India hate India for good reasons. LTTE is a Indian creation, funded by India, and later bite India big time. LTTE later got ditch by India for 2 reasons, killing Rajiv Gandhi and supporting Dravidians independence. India are clown in this scenario.

Sri Lanka now hated India like mad despite both are Hindic culture.

Rajiv1987hit.jpg

The person, Wijemuni Vijitha Rohana de Silva, who beat Rajiv Gandhi is deemed a national hero.

We should annex Bhutan , if possible nepal too just like sikkhim .

Erm, we agreed to be a part of India because of seeing the larger picture dude. Annexation is when you force invasion upon someone and take that territory.

This was accession. Not annexation.

All neighbours of India hate India for good reasons. LTTE is a Indian creation, funded by India, and later bite India big time. LTTE later got ditch by India for 2 reasons, killing Rajiv Gandhi and supporting Dravidians independence. India are clown in this scenario.

Rajiv1987hit.jpg

The person, Wijemuni Vijitha Rohana de Silva, who beat Rajiv Gandhi is deemed a national hero.

We don't care.

If we get hostility, we will retaliate with even worse once this secoolar joke of a regime is out.

So respect us and we will respect them.

Simple.

Its just like India today should be fragmented into 1000 statlets. There is no such thing as India. British unite India. So all states of India should go further than Independence, and get fragmented, especially Indian NE. All these is base on your idiotic logic. Go watch on mirror yourselves.

Punjab should form kalistan, kashimir should go pakistan, NE should fragment. India is the biggest benefitor of empire bequest, not China.

Indian should remain ignorant. Good for us. Just treat them us fart.

Let me tell this to you;

The last time someone tried that, he got split into two halves.

The rest is upto you.

We are at least 50 years ahead of India. In China, no one shitt in the streets. In India people still shitt in the streets. India is the world biggest shitthole. India's wicked culture are far worse and far threatening to humanity than radical Islam.

I can come to terms with Islam but not Hindic culture,

india-photos-01-550x412.jpg

rat-temple-india-childsharesmilk.jpg

Good.

Now go and join the Islamic separatism in Xinjiang.

:coffee:

Good.

Now go and join the Islamic separatism in Xinjiang.

:coffee:

To Gangtok, Sikkim

You shameless Sikhimese forgot you got invaded by India. Right now, after travelling inside Tibetan and chatting with people in forum, I got this feeling that those well-informed Tibetan already aware those "Indian Tibetan" (or you Sikhimese want to deny your ethnic) are living in shitt hole.

Within next 20 years, China will put more and more Tibetan into university training them to be doctors, lawyers, elite civil servants, engineers... And you Sikhimese will continue with your superstition in shitt hole.

Rajiv1987hit.jpg

Yes we created them to kill our prime minister and our army . go and post your claims in stupid and funny . Clowns are the one who couldnt take control over south tibet .

To Gangtok, Sikkim

You shameless Sikhimese forgot you got invaded by India. Right now, after travelling inside Tibetan and chatting with people in forum, I got this feeling that those well-informed Tibetan already aware those "Indian Tibetan" (or you Sikhimese want to deny your ethnic) are living in shitt hole.

Within next 20 years, China will put more and more Tibetan into university training them to be doctors, lawyers, elite civil servants, engineers... And you Sikhimese will continue with your superstition in shitt hole.
They were lucky enough to become a part of India . They are happy to get themselves away from the northern losers .

Back
Top Bottom