What's new

Now An Indian's Finger On US's Nuclear Button -Minute Man III

Thats the essence of Indianism. An Indian will cheer for an Israeli sodier of Indian origin as much as Indians cheered for Gen. JFR Jacob, a jewish general of Indian Army
BS. The general was an INDIAN general, not an Jewish general. Stop highlighting his religion.

Apparently if US president orders him to nuke india into oblivion he as an Amrikan will have no second thoughts-

So praise his indian origin as much as you like- he is amrikan-

FYI, I'm a contracted to the RAAF for 3 years after my degree. Yet a proud Indian as well.

What to us ?

They are Americans.

Stupid media clowns.

BTW seems like fictional story, these positions and officers commanding such wings are highly secretive. If not, then these so called American officers of Indian origin must have been removed from these positions by now.

What the hell? These Evil Yindoos have left no place safe:mad:, they have infiltrated everywhere now one of the Evil Yindoo Baniyas have control over American Nukes, This disturbs South east asian regional and world peace. :angry:
The brotherhood must do something about it:pissed:

BS. The general was an INDIAN general, not an Jewish general. Stop highlighting his religion.
Did not mean to highlight his religion but put him vis-a-vis Israeli soldier of Indian origin. Gen. Jacob was not from Israel but of Iraqi origin jew whose grand father migrated to India. Iraqis may not be proud of him but Indians are and so are the Israelis. wikipedia says that Gen. Jacob' residence in Delhi is a sort of pilgrimage for Israeli diplomats.

Its not about an inferiority complex. Its simply pride that our diaspora is going places and is successful in the US and the world. They are becoming key cogs in many places in foreign Government and private industry.
And it is these people who become policy makers or advisors in due time - from industry captains to government officials tend to use their influence to favour India. Or directly policies which help India.
Well that's your opinion, for me I'm worried that my country lacks some things due to which the top brains of my country are leaving by the thousands.....

Otherwise you do realize that we have better ballistic missiles than Pakistan.
No, I don't realize that we have more fully functional missile systems than you (have had before you)..... I don't want a measuring competition so you keep on believing what you believe.....

Well that's your opinion, for me I'm worried that my country lacks some things due to which the top brains of my country are leaving by the thousands.....
Sure. But the point here was that like so many other Indian Americans and Indian migrants, they are succeeding wherever they go.
Heck, Lord Paul of UK just pushed UK to finance a major infrastructural line of India. That is how Indians give back to India. If you thought this is inferiority complex, then you do not even get the stellar work that Indians globally are doing for India. Or why Indian Americans joining the State department, becoming CEO's of major global corporations is a something great for India itself regardless of whether they are Indian citizens or not.

No, I don't realize that we have more fully functional missile systems than you (have had before you)..... I don't want a measuring competition so you keep on believing what you believe.....
Please open up any website and you will find that our Ballistic Missile program is heads and shoulders above the Pakistani one. Heck as your seniors like @Oscar whom you would be better inclined to listen to.

Sure. But the point here was that like so many other Indian Americans and Indian migrants, they are succeeding wherever they go.
Heck, Lord Paul of UK just pushed UK to finance a major infrastructural line of India. That is how Indians give back to India. If you thought this is inferiority complex, then you do not even get the stellar work that Indians globally are doing for India. Or why Indian Americans joining the State department, becoming CEO's of major global corporations is a something great for India itself regardless of whether they are Indian citizens or not.
I too can post examples of successful Pakistanis, especially in the gulfs as they prefer it...... so it's not that different here.....

Please open up any website and you will find that our Ballistic Missile program is heads and shoulders above the Pakistani one. Heck as your seniors like @Oscar whom you would be better inclined to listen to.
I used some key words here.....fully functional....
Now the function was to target all the parts of India which we've done already and hence the success.....
next comes mirves and naval launches stuff..... we'll see how it goes..... it could've been done already, well, at least we're near....
Btw i'd love to hear oscar's POV if you can point me to the thread....

I too can post examples of successful Pakistanis, especially in the gulfs as they prefer it...... so it's not that different here.....
Yes. If you think its not that different, no qualms here.

I used some key words here.....fully functional....
Now the function was to target all the parts of India which we've done already and hence the success.....
next comes mirves and naval launches stuff..... we'll see how it goes..... it could've been done already, well, at least we're near....
Btw i'd love to hear oscar's POV if you can point me to the thread....
I dont have the thread at hand, you would have to trawl through or ask him. They are interesting views nonetheless.

I've been an Australian citizen for many many years now.
I see. Well happy serving!

No, I don't realize that we have more fully functional missile systems than you (have had before you).

Oh really ?And ours are less functional?India is already ahead in missile technology

Oh really ?And ours are less functional?India is already ahead in missile technology
I never said it isn't, we've just been more successful in fulfilling our needs....
Also, I am not really that sure about what is happening at NDC.... something big maybe..... :D

we've just been more successful in fulfilling our needs....

More successful?Sorry to tell you that India has a more diverse missile development program covering stuff like BMD,SAMs,ATGMs and BVRAAMs.

More successful?Sorry to tell you that India has a more diverse missile development program covering stuff like BMD,SAMs,ATGMs and BVRAAMs.
I suppose you do realize you need a dose of a facepalm.....

Back
Top Bottom