What's new

Now An Indian's Finger On US's Nuclear Button -Minute Man III

Do not make stupid claims like 'We've been more successful in fulfilling our needs'.
If you think that diversity is the criteria of a more successful project and still think that somehow you're not insane then i have got no words for you......

If you think that diversity is the criteria of a more successful project and still think that somehow you're not insane then i have got no words for you......

Stop blabbering.You claimed 'you have been more successful in fulfilling our needs'.Whats your criterion for being more successful ?

Another example of Indian success. Proves that Indians r honored and integrated well within the society wherever they go coz same we do here in India unlike some butthurts here who still have superiority complex:big_boss:.

My point is i don't care if he is more Indian or American...what here to see is that other nation can trust on Indian origin guy on such a very critical mission. It shows how Indians are tolerant and reliable than some martial race country guyz who still believe in their superiority(fake).

NOTE:- Above statement is for Butthurt martial race trolls :lol:.

Stop blabbering.You claimed 'you have been more successful in fulfilling our needs'.Whats your criterion for being more successful ?
I'm done dealing with you, end of discussion.

Evil baniya here too.................he is a baniya btw:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom