What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Sad day for PAF and Pakistan..
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

While machines can be bought but the loss of the human gem is irreplaceable.
But for a single engine jet to be repeatedly put through it's paces right above the Capital does require something extra ordinary.
Tbh, I don’t even care about the F-16 lost. It is Block A model and that too a MLU. Most airforces have retired it and yet we have error-less A and B MLUed flying perfectly in the perfect hands. Block 3 makes the F-16 of PAF inventory seem like a joke.

Loss of Pilot is the real deal here, our assets aren’t these $50-80mn jets, it is our pilots who in turn are sought by other air forces as teachers. Every pilot we have is an extremely filtered person from a huge list of candidates who applied for GDP. These in turn spend years of rigorous flying, studying and training to become what they are during wars and on 27 Feb. Passing away by some pathetic air shows makes me pissed off...
Although I support Air Shows but these pilots do dream to fight for their country one day, many just fell before that time comes...

It is sad and tragic in many ways but hearts really get heavy when we think of the family.

Is he by any chance, from Karachi ? Beard says so...

Why pilot error? Could have been anything. Technical failure, engine, bird hit, gloc, the pilot was not a novice, and yes, things can go wrong eleven with the best if it's a bad day.
Why pilot error? Could have been anything. Technical failure, engine, bird hit, gloc, the pilot was not a novice, and yes, things can go wrong eleven with the best if it's a bad day.
unfortunately it is a case of pilot error, we all hope our Fighting Falcons family see better days our Fighting Falcon will always will be our Fighting Bull and we will get more F-16 out of the storage that isn't any issue

It is sad and tragic in many ways but hearts really get heavy when we think of the family.

May Allah Bless his son and daughter with the same talent to carry forward the heroic legacy of his father in another decade and may they be the riders of AZM someday

Edit : The kid has weak eyeside, so no chance unfortunately...

I have a feeling that he did managed to recover or he would have been able to recover but power lines caused the crash and his shahadaat. Allah knows best.

He was pulling up way too late

He was a wing commander

don’t understand this

he went into turn at very low altitude

May Allah grant his family patience

unfortunately it is a case of pilot error, we all hope our Fighting Falcons family see better days our Fighting Falcon will always will be our Fighting Bull and we will get more F-16 out of the storage that isn't any issue
Nopes, it's becoming apparent that the aircraft malfunctioned right above Aabpara Market and the pilot steered it away from built up area.

''Just Coming Back From Crash Site. It Is Very Close To Pak-China Friendship Center. Having The Aviation Knowledge Specially About F-16 Fighting Falcon & After Watching The Crash Videos. I Came To This Conclusion That He Gave His Life To Protect Many Civilian Lives & Also The Important Buildings. He saved Pak - China Friendship Center, Aabpara Market, Serena Hotel & Took The Aircraft To Unpopulated Spot In Shakarparian. After Insuring The Safety of Above Mentioned Prospects He Didn't Have Enough Time To Eject May Allah Bless Him With Highest Level of Paradise ''..

89781708_2745391988901411_3217762564423286784_o.jpg

Sad day for PAF and Pakistan..
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
For Air forces across the world, nobody
For anyone thinking why a *gangu* is doing this, for the record, I am happy the PAF inventory is down by an f-16, but at the same time no professional soldier should go like this.
I simply stated that because another member mentioned Feb 27 and propoganda. This event is neither a reason to mention 27/2 nor to flout propoganda.

From one photo, it seems it was not HT power lines..... The broken PMT is LT type... HT transformer or breakers are seldom installed other thn grid station..... Let's see what investigation says....

So HT power line cause may be removed....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom