What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Hey windy send me a PM,wanted to send you something. Don't know how to send PM's here.
The PM facility has been removed for members and i think only MODS have it.

Hamid Qadri died when his F.7's engine flamed out,from what I heard he ejected but his chute didn't open.
Even if that's true, it again boils down to the hazards of jet flying.

This is a very sad moment. I think pilot went out of normal procedures and decided to show off by doing a loop at low alt. RIP
Sad moment indeed. But you are disrespecting this decorated pilot by making a judgement. There could be a 1000 possibilities as to why the jet crashed. Besides, this wasn't some Cessna, but an advanced fighter. There are always risks involved when flying these. Sad thing is that the aircraft itself can be replaced, but not the pilot.

Could've made it had he had a few hundred feet to his advantage. Still tragic and yet seen this happen before around the world. His last maneuver apparently was his mistake. May he rest in peace.
It seems he was able to pull up approx 200 feet above the ground but the High Tension Wires could have proved fatal. This could also be the reason of fatality in case he ejected safely.

89493482_2745298208910789_7155484234612736_o.jpg

ES1DolwXkAIRdXN

Let the PAF do it's investigation, I'm sure they will release reasons as to why this unfortunate incident happened. Why jump to uninformed conclusions? Let the professionals handle it. As lesser informed non-professionals, all we can and frankly, should do, is to condole the loss of life.

Our boy ejected i can hear it in the video

You must be having some really heavy audio system that can discern ejection over a video grabbed by a mobile phone . Happy if he was able to eject, but I still say let the professionals analyse the incident and then we would know what actually happened.

lets just hope peple dnt bring up 27 feb and start propoganda

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom