What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Yesterday means dated Thursday 13 September, at around 5 o clock , I have seen huge smoke on PNS Mehran/PAF Base Faisal runway side

But thers is no news about this either Fire /crash accident, the smoke was huge,

Any body knows about this incident/accident???

I wanted to say since yesterday but was waiting for some senior member say it.

Please do not keep commenting on this thread, as anytime we see it come up Dil doobjata hai kay PAF Aircraft Crash (Allah na karay). so please, I do not know I am right or wrong but this is how i feel.

Maafi chahta hoon agar ghalat baat kar di ho.

Son, never run from realities of life.

If any body can share the pics of Squadron Leader Mazhar Warsi shaheed and Squadron Leader Shahab Nawaz Shaheed. I will be thankful

Yesterday means dated Thursday 13 September, at around 5 o clock , I have seen huge smoke on PNS Mehran/PAF Base Faisal runway side

But thers is no news about this either Fire /crash accident, the smoke was huge,

Any body knows about this incident/accident???

I guess a fire fighting drill ;) no need to speculate ;)

uav-sep27a.jpg

Read in an interview that Pakistan lost a some due to not buying enough support equipment for them to keep them flying at extended ranges or something and they crashed upon losing connection to the ground stations.

The PAF morons need to train their UAV pilots better or stop using these assets.
If this is their performance in peace time that they are crashing these UAVs left right and center, what will they do in war time?

Third Falco UAV crash this year.
Pathetic performance by Pakistan air force. They should either train their Drone pilots better or stop abusing these national assets as these are not toys.
If this is Pakistani drone pilots' performance in peace time , what will they do in war time?
Falco is one of the most sophisticated Drone in Pakistan's arsenal and they are crashing it left right and centre. People crash less toy drones than PAF's crashing their war Drone

The PAF morons need to train their UAV pilots better or stop using these assets.
If this is their performance in peace time that they are crashing these UAVs left right and center, what will they do in war time?

Third Falco UAV crash this year.
Pathetic performance by Pakistan air force. They should either train their Drone pilots better or stop abusing these national assets as these are not toys.
If this is Pakistani drone pilots' performance in peace time , what will they do in war time?
Falco is one of the most sophisticated Drone in Pakistan's arsenal and they are crashing it left right and centre. People crash less toy drones than PAF's crashing their war Drone

Just some minor damage. Sigh!

Considering that the MUCH more sophisticated Predators crash much much more frequently despite having more safety systems, you would think ill-informed judgemental posts would be less.
There is a brilliant post from@Bilal Khan777 which in my view explains the inherent problems. The predator was designed for colder climates and when brought out in the hotter environment experienced difficulties and hence the crashes. He extrapolated that since the Chinese copied the design from the Predator, the inherent problems remain accounting for the crashes. I wonder if we have the same problem evewn though the falcos are sourced else where, or the problem of loss of contact at extreme ranges.
A

There is a brilliant post from@Bilal Khan777 which in my view explains the inherent problems. The predator was designed for colder climates and when brought out in the hotter environment experienced difficulties and hence the crashes. He extrapolated that since the Chinese copied the design from the Predator, the inherent problems remain accounting for the crashes. I wonder if we have the same problem evewn though the falcos are sourced else where, or the problem of loss of contact at extreme ranges.
A
I think its much simpler than that. At the risk of sounding extreme, UAVs should have a poorer record than manned aircraft. The reason UAVs are cheaper to manufacture and operate is because they are designed and built to much laxer standards than let's say a manned fighter jet. Removing the pilot but keeping all the redundancies will make UAVs much less affordable and ultimately pointless.

Yes, ideally you'd want no crashes, but there are always failures and there's a certain level of acceptance of these failures with UAVs.

Back
Top Bottom