What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

The first crash was near Kamra, probably wing uprooted.
On both occasions the pilot ejected safely. In Kamra due to the angle and the height the plane was at, the pilot ejected but crashed against the mountian side and died. The second pilot ejected into the sea and if I remember correctly was saved.
A

To me it seems like we have problems with ejection seats, out of two JF-17 crashed, non survived.
The first time a Thunder crashed, the pilot ejected, but the pilot's parachute didn't completely open. As for the second crash there wasn't really an official statement, so the details of that crash remain shrouded in mystery for now. In this case, there was engine flameout, naturally this means a constantly decreasing speed. The airport in Peshawar has a concrete perimeter wall, which, on the approach end of the runway was recently increased in height. Owing to decrease in speed the pilot would have tried to keep the aircraft airborne for as long as possible to avoid crashing into a populated area, this would have drastically increased the rate of descent and decreased time they had to eject once they were inside the walls of the airport. In my opinion the aircraft might have crashed short of the runway.

Apparently after completing it's mission as the aircraft was returning to base, there was a fire on board, the pilots stayed with the aircraft as it was flying over a built up area and while making an emergency landing, it disintegrated.

36200321_1740288966088908_3829047886520254464_n.jpg

36188849_1740288902755581_1275926730854367232_n.jpg

36222725_1740289026088902_576168853441085440_n.jpg
Flg off israr was of AD? What was he doing in fighter jet?

It was an on-going cross training program which includes a 3-month stay in a fighter squadron by the Air Defence Controllers. It is rounded off with a familiarisation sortie in a fighter. Sadly his first ever sortie became his last.
So sad, I think this kind of programs started in recent years ?

I wanted to say since yesterday but was waiting for some senior member say it.

Please do not keep commenting on this thread, as anytime we see it come up Dil doobjata hai kay PAF Aircraft Crash (Allah na karay). so please, I do not know I am right or wrong but this is how i feel.

Maafi chahta hoon agar ghalat baat kar di ho.

Back
Top Bottom