What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

https://www.geo.tv/latest/200752-fighter-jet-crashes-at-peshawar-airport

Pilot Martyred, Inna Lillahi Wa Inna illahe Rajioon Fighter Trainer Crashed
inna_lillahi_wa_inna_ilaihi_rajioon____by_abdulmunib-d8a9x97-jpg.482520

The undershoot of Peshawar airport is a very densely populated area; Bara road/Ring road passes thru it. I know a lot of people living there and according to them the aircraft was smoking throughout the landing approach, which was lower than usual and the aircraft had an usually high nose up attitude.

The undershoot of Peshawar airport is a very densely populated area; Bara road/Ring road passes thru it. I know a lot of people living there and according to them the aircraft was smoking throughout the landing approach, which was lower than usual and the aircraft had an usually high nose up attitude.
It is very sad but this is not the first time Peshawar had incidents like that. Plenty A-5s have crashed just short of the runway with aircraft crashing into the city just short of runway 17.

It is very sad but this is not the first time Peshawar had incidents like that. Plenty A-5s have crashed just short of the runway with aircraft crashing into the city just short of runway 17.
The locals were praying a lot for the pilots praising them for avoiding the populated areas. It was smoking in the air for quite a lot of time apparently.

The locals were praying a lot for the pilots praising them for avoiding the populated areas. It was smoking in the air for quite a lot of time apparently.
Then they pushed their luck too far....then again depends on where they were when the jet caught fire. Ideally they should've ejected once they reached the runway. I'm sure the investigation board will know the answers.

Hi,

Fck the praise---I would rather have alive fighter pilots any day than praise for the dead pilots men or women---.

These " accidental deaths " keep on repeating like a needle stuck on a record player---.

Hi,

Fck the praise---I would rather have alive fighter pilots any day than praise for the dead pilots men or women---.

These " accidental deaths " keep on repeating like a needle stuck on a record player---.
To me it seems like we have problems with ejection seats, out of two JF-17 crashed, non survived.

Back
Top Bottom