What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

the newspaper says one person died on ground after the fuel tank exploded....maybe they dropped the fuel tanks before in an attempt to lighten the plane so that it could gain power and altitude.

1101311584-1.gif

newspaper said civilian death occurred after people gathered around wreckage of burning aircraft..why did they do so anyway..its dangerous and always asked by PAF not to do so

you know how some of our people are.....maybe they had some goodwill, maybe they were curious...probably simple people who never have seen an aircraft crash.

but they should have a modicum of common sense. A burning aircraft emits toxic gases and extreme heat. Common sense should have told them to keep away from the wreckage and allow PAF personnel and emergency crew to do their assigned duties.

this is all assuming that the newpapers (mentioned in above post) are accurate; little info is available on exact circumstances.

Fighter plane crashes in Pakistan, one killed

It appears that the aircraft was FT-7. Both the pilots ejected safely and sustained some injuries. one civilian was killed due to the crash.

Dear Forum Members,
Please can anyone confirm that there were two on board the F-7.
I understand that Flying Officer Nida was on a solo flight and ejected safely.
(see also female) which I think confirms her as Pakistans first female ejectee

Does anyone have any further details on the mishap of about Flying Officer Nida (possibly photo) ?
With respect

Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

Dear Forum Members,
Please can anyone confirm that there were two on board the F-7.
I understand that Flying Officer Nida was on a solo flight and ejected safely.
(see also female) which I think confirms her as Pakistans first female ejectee

Does anyone have any further details on the mishap of about Flying Officer Nida (possibly photo) ?
With respect

Mike Bennett
Project Get Out and Walk
www.ejection-history.org.uk

Hi Mr Bennett,

The reports after the crash were conflicting, some saying it was a twin seater and both pilots ejected safely, while others state that the female pilot was on a solo flight, however if I am not mistaken, F/O Nida is the pilot on the left of the image.

Flying%2BOfficer%2BNida%2BF7%2Bcrash.jpg

^^ I hope she resumes her flight duties ASAP!
or it would be a big blow and would affect the future female cadets....

Hi Mr Bennett,

The reports after the crash were conflicting, some saying it was a twin seater and both pilots ejected safely, while others state that the female pilot was on a solo flight, however if I am not mistaken, F/O Nida is the pilot on the left of the image.

Flying%2BOfficer%2BNida%2BF7%2Bcrash.jpg

IF you are right about her being Nida then u can see her in this video at 0:36 seconds!

Last edited by a moderator:
No.

these things happen time to time, unfortunately. The F-7s regardless are to be retired soon. They've serves us well. Just like the Female pilots serve us well, as well as the male pilots.

this will have absolutely no impact on recruitment of females. That would be a ridiculous policy to judge them over one accident (which could have happened to even a seasoned pilot)

IF you are right about her being Nida then u can see her in this video at 0:36 seconds!

Dear Forum Members,
I don't think that this is Nida.
I believe she is part of the SHERDILS team.

Have a look at this and let me know waht you think

PAF women pilots Explained team "Sherdils" mark - YouTube

It would be interesting to compile a list of Pakistans female pilots along with their photos.

Best regards

Mike Bennett

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom