What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

That is one reason why the IAF is still skeptical about inducting women pilots into the airforce to fly fighter aircrafts...there are lot of them as chopper pilots and transport pilots...They cant take off during pregnancy. As High G maneuvers lead the change in the circulatory systems that is dangerous to the baby and might lead to an abortion.

And not all soldiers are good people...crashing into enemy territory means becoming a PoW....remember man the value of a woman's chastity is always higher than the value of a male life.

PAF allows a pregnancy leave.. the officer must return to duty three or four months after delivery I think.Fitness is not considered yet.
Most women here also end up in transport or light communication wings.
Although there are plans to make some instructors in BFT or PFT.

The most frequent last words I have heard on cockpit voice-recorder tapes are, 'Oh ****,' said with about that much emotion. There's no panic, no scream, it's a sort of resignation: we've done everything we can, I can't think of anything else to do and this is it

both are safe this is important for us...........nothing compared to human

Remember in the 90's we were no different from the position you are in right now. Bombs going up, poor economy, default in loan, o capital. That was the time when most of the aircrafts must be replace. But at that time we didnt have the money or the resources to do anything. After 1996 the economy started stabilizing and we could afford things...but replacing the mainstay of the worlds fourth largest air force is not an easy task. The SU 30s were ordered. But the MiG 21 which formed the backbone is being replaced slowly.

Well people argue that the MiG 21 and F 7 are totally different aircraft...but the laws of physics are the same for any aircraft made.

No o calls the MiG 21 an aircraft...it is something compared to the F 104 and is nicknamed as 'Rocketship'.

But still IAF had 15 years in b/w , anywayz i think we should leave this topic here otherwise we might be responsible for derailing the thread :)

mirages and f-7 have i think same crash rate..
lack of fly by wire make them crash, in addition to other problems.i don think so most of our f-7s are too old..atleast as comparison to indian mig21..

Pakistan.gif

ISLAMABAD: An F-7 Fighter Aircraft of Pakistan Air Force (PAF) crashed close to Kalur Kot Khakkar (Mianwali training area) due to technical malfunction on Monday.

According to the PAF, the woman pilot of the aircraft, Flying Officer Nida ejected safely. The aircraft was on a routine operational training mission.

No loss of civilian life or property was reported. A board of inquiry was ordered by Air Headquarters to determine the cause of accident.

well, good to know the pilot was safe!

I'm glad she is OK. It's part of the business of having an Air Force.

I think it is important for there to be an advanced trainer... the U.S. has used the T-38 for decades.

T-38C_50FTS_ColumbusAFB_Sep2006.jpg

Like the F-7 or MiG-21, it is fast, heavily wing-loaded, and unforgiving. Best to find out now if a student can handle an advanced platform. The saying went "If you can fly a T-38, you can fly anything in the inventory." And it is true.

Not necessarily.
USAF women pilots also have lives.. they get pregnant.. have kids.
They work on their fitness.. and return to duties.

what you want to show in this particular line in ramdan shareef

Sad to hear about the crash. I presume by now both pilots have gone through detailed checkup.

On a side note, Mirages & F-7s are still in good shape, their crash rate has decreased since past couple of years. Its un-just to blame the aircraft involved in a crash, without getting detailed information regrading human factors involved in it.

Was it the FT-7P or the FT-7PG?...if it was the latter,then it is very troubling news...

Back
Top Bottom