What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

That would have been earlier version of F-7 , they are too damn old to fly . but i must say our mirages are also old but they have good safety record as compared to f-7's.too damn hard machine to fly .

Isn't it poor on the part of the female pilot to assign her f-7 which is one of the most difficult aircrafts to fly , why not assign her mirages .

Anyway i hope she will be safe and flying again

That would have been earlier version of F-7 , they are too damn old to fly . but i must say our mirages are also old but they have good safety record as compared to f-7's.too damn hard machine to fly .

Isn't it poor on the part of the female pilot to assign her f-7 which is one of the most difficult aircrafts to fly , why not assign her mirages .

Well Typically Every Fighter Pilot in PAF Goes through this training (Read in a book written by Ex-PAF Pilot)
Trainer Air Craft > F7 > Mirage > F16 .JF-17 Pilots are experienced drivers of F16 and Mirages.There are very very few extra ordinary young pilots who get to the F16 very soon.

PAF F-7 crashed in Mianwali, Flying Officer Nida of 123 GD(P) ejected safely but got injuries.

Well Typically Every Fighter Pilot in PAF Goes through this training (Read in a book written by Ex-PAF Pilot)
Trainer Air Craft > F7 > Mirage > F16 .JF-17 Pilots are experienced drivers of F16 and Mirages.There are very very few extra ordinary young pilots who get to the F16 very soon.

Yeah i know that , the journey starts from the mushak and ends on f-16's and very soon will be on FC-20's , but still there should be little bit of flexibility .but still its where the professionalism comes in and PAF are very professional in that regard ,rules are rules and everyone has to abide it. i m hoping for these f-7's to retire soon though they have much less or negligible falling record as compared to our rivals but still among PAF fighters they are the one falling most .

In one of the previous F-7 crashes there seem to be not much of pilot's fault the plane took off from the runway and withing seconds of taking of it turned into flames and was swinging like a big bear in the sky .

As far as i m concerned i heard that the next jf-17 squadron will replace the old mirages , i think mirages have been lot safer than old version of f-7's so after this crash PAF might think other way round.

If I am not mistaken the female pilot on the right is called Nida who may have been involved in this accident.

3371250794_ca15e7c6d9.jpg

BHAKKAR: One civilian was killed and a female pilot was reportedly injured when a Pakistan Air Force (PAF) plane crashed near Bhakkar on Monday.

According to sources, the plane was on a routine flight this morning. The male pilot, who reportedly managed to eject and land safely using a parachute, is still missing and a search operation is underway.

The injured female pilot has been taken to the local hospital. One civilian was reportedly killed in the ‘blast’ which occurred after the crash, Express 24/7 reported.

Local administration has cordoned off the area and relief activities have begun.

Army and police have directed the locals to stay away from the site of the crash.

The reason for the crash has not yet been revealed.

Guys, the ISPR, confirms that the female pilot is safe and there was no other damage to life or property on the ground.

The aircraft, an F-7 suffered from some technical malfunction.

Well the MiG 21 family has a terrible track record of low altitude flight, problems with autrotation if the aircraft does a 360 degree roll in less than a second and above all the very high stall speed of aircraft. These were the main reasons for crashes caused because of human error.

And I hope the pilot recovers soon and gets back to duty and I hope she/he dosen't turn down their wings after this ordeal.

sad news ......i called to my friend( Dr of Distt Hosp) who is in Bhakkar he said she is good not serious .......very very sad news

Good to hear that the pilot is safe, and hope that no life was lost where the craft crashed.

Well the MiG 21 family has a terrible track record of low altitude flight, problems with autrotation if the aircraft does a 360 degree roll in less than a second and above all the very high stall speed of aircraft. These were the main reasons for crashes caused because of human error.

And I hope the pilot recovers soon and gets back to duty and I hope she/he dosen't turn down their wings after this ordeal.

Yes , a really un-forgiving aircraft specially for the new bees . Toughest thing to fly specially at lower altitude

Yes , a really un-forgiving aircraft specially for the new bees . Toughest thing to fly specially at lower altitude

The main problem is the high take-off and landing speeds. This makes the aircraft almost impossible to manuver and react if there is any problem and before you know it it is too late. And above all the speed at which you eject is another matter of concern.

Back
Top Bottom