What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

^^^^"It would be interesting to compile a list of Pakistans female pilots along with their photos."

kio tum nay rishta laina hay kia?

i m sorry but it really made me laugh.

if you have nothing to say good then better say nothing, he is an owner of this website http://www.ejection-history.org.uk/ and collecting Aviation Accidents, Crashes and Ejection data throughout the world for good not for marriage proposals.

if you have nothing to say good then better say nothing, he is an owner of this website http://www.ejection-history.org.uk/ and collecting Aviation Accidents, Crashes and Ejection data throughout the world for good not for marriage proposals.

it was just a joke.dont take it on ur heart

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Why?Is it because a women could fly Fighter jet and you could not?

no. because its in the best interest of a poor country like pakistan to spend money on a fighter pilot who cant fight.even if they fly they fly for very limited years.

it was just a joke.dont take it on ur heart

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

no. because its in the best interest of a poor country like pakistan to spend money on a fighter pilot who cant fight.even if they fly they fly for very limited years.

you're wrong my friend, They CAN fight but the military doesn't let them. However if u look at the past in WW1 and WW2, women flew and fought, and performed well beyond many enlisted men!
and its always good to have more pilots. we have a lot of mushaks in Air force and the Army, army uses them for reconnaissance, transport, CAS, and for many other ground support operations, women can used for these operations.

Dear Forum Members,
I don't think that this is Nida.
I believe she is part of the SHERDILS team.

Have a look at this and let me know waht you think

PAF women pilots Explained team "Sherdils" mark - YouTube

It would be interesting to compile a list of Pakistans female pilots along with their photos.

Best regards

Mike Bennett

hmm it actually make sense as she said they were doing their fighter conversion on K-8P, so probably now they were flying F-7 for training...

when u have a pilot available who is willing to fly n fight for u for may be 20 years then y to induct the one who will be flying for maximum 5-8 yrs.anyways leave it.we r going off topic

Dear Forum Members,
I don't think that this is Nida.
I believe she is part of the SHERDILS team.

Have a look at this and let me know waht you think

It would be interesting to compile a list of Pakistans female pilots along with their photos.

Best regards

Mike Bennett
Yes you are right, she is standing in middle in following picture taken at Zhuahi 2010.
nida_2.jpg

The former pilot with similar name was in F-7OCU in 2008, now most probably she would be flying F-7/F-7PGs in any operational squadron.

Yes you are right, she is standing in middle in following picture taken at Zhuahi 2010.
nida_2.jpg

The former pilot with similar name was in F-7OCU in 2008, now most probably she would be flying F-7/F-7PGs in any operational squadron.

Thanks to all the forum members who responded to my request for help identifying Pakistan's first female ejectee.
Just to be sure - can someone confirm her name and also the naming convention in Pakistan - is Nida the family name?

Should her name be

Flying Officer Nida Tariq or Nida Tahar?

I want to ensure I get the details correct.

I can see that I was rather clumsy in my wording of the suggestion for a page on Pakistan's Female Pilots. (I'm not sure what was written as I cannot translate the joke - but I have a sense of humour so I probably won't be offended)

Najam - may I take a crop from the photo of Flying Officer Nida on the forum for my web site ?

The most important thing is that she survived.

One last thing before I sign off - can anyone tell me what has happened to my friend MuradK
? If you prefer to contact me privately either in the PMs or at mbenshar@aol.com

Best regards

Mike
www.ejection-history.org.uk

(If you can add anything to improve the ejection web site please do contact me)

Thanks to all the forum members who responded to my request for help identifying Pakistan's first female ejectee.
Just to be sure - can someone confirm her name and also the naming convention in Pakistan - is Nida the family name?

Should her name be

I can see that I was rather clumsy in my wording of the suggestion for a page on Pakistan's Female Pilots. (I'm not sure what was written as I cannot translate the joke - but I have a sense of humour so I probably won't be offended)

Najam - may I take a crop from the photo of Flying Officer Nida on the forum for my web site ?

One last thing before I sign off - can anyone tell me what has happened to my friend MuradK
? If you prefer to contact me privately either in the PMs or at mbenshar@aol.com

Best regards

Mike

sir it was A two-seater PAF FT-7 (serial# 90-609) aircraft.
90_609_may30.jpg

pilot officer Nida Tariq sir nida is female name and tariq male name .she may use her father name or hubby if she marred .

btw she was hanged on tree and locals bring her down as her shoute hanged on tree

look here
paf_aug15c.jpg

unfortunately a man standing close to wreckage of the crashed aircraft received burn injuries when a fuel tank of the crashed aircraft exploded. He was taken to a hospital where he succumbed to his injuries. At least one more person on the ground also received injuries at crash site

Should her name be

Best regards

Mike

mike muradk is in-active these days. we miss his expertise a lot

F/O Nida giving an interview to a Chinese TV Network.

Flying Officer Nida and her colleague are undergoing training for FCU (Fighter Conversion Unit), it is highly unlikely that both of them at this stage are part of PAF Academy Sherdil Team. The Sherdils Team comprises the best of the best, it means few
Instructor Pilots (IPs) from Jet Training Wing of the Academy are selected to be part of the team. IPs posted at PAF Academy have minimum 5-7 years field experience in different squadrons, and then they come for Instructor ship. I think these young ladies were only picked up to be part of PAF entourage visiting China. To include women pilots to project modern image is OK, but
pinning them with highly coveted but undeserving Sherdil Insignia is wrong. A flying officer cannot be part of Sherdil team,
logically.

Back
Top Bottom