What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Munir said:
Would love to see picture of that. You could be correct on that but I have read somewhere the opposite.

It also carries the R-27TE1.

The R-27TE1 has a range of 130 km and a maximum speed of Mach 2.5, while the R-27RE1 has a range of 70 km and a maximum speed of Mach 2.5.

Well... The pudding looks good so why posting link that shows that pudding is not existing? Cool. Is there a specific reason for blue paint of the 530D?

Pakistan has lost another helicopter near Banu in Barani dam. Pak army helicopter Bell-412 crash killing 4 people including 2 officers. There were 7 people in the helicopter at the time of crash. 3 out of those seven were the quite lucky to survive such a devestating crash. The hero Nazir who was working close by saved them in his motor boat. According to sources the helicopter was on its normal flight from Banu to Meran shah.

melb4aust said:
Pakistan has lost another helicopter near Banu in Barani dam. Pak army helicopter Bell-412 crash killing 4 people including 2 officers. There were 7 people in the helicopter at the time of crash. 3 out of those seven were the quite lucky to survive such a devestating crash. The hero Nazir who was working close by saved them in his motor boat. According to sources the helicopter was on its normal flight from Banu to Meran shah.

rebels have cliaimed tey downed it.

Inshallah.. i m the feuture pilot and i will fly the jf-17

this is my great desire of my life.(pilot)

Guys the jf-17 of pakistan is more better then mig's of India. and it will give great support to the PAF.

The redar used by the JF-17 is ...

Fire-control radar :

Italian FIAR Grifo S-7 on Pakistani built export versions. The Radar for Pakistan Airforce's JF-17 is not yet decided. However, early PAF JF-17s will most probably be equipped with Chinese radar which PLAAF will also be using.

salman_ebox said:
The redar used by the JF-17 is ...

Fire-control radar :

Italian FIAR Grifo S-7 on Pakistani built export versions. The Radar for Pakistan Airforce's JF-17 is not yet decided. However, early PAF JF-17s will most probably be equipped with Chinese radar which PLAAF will also be using.

Welcome to PFF!
Please introduce yourself in the PFF Cafe section and tell us all about yourself.
So, you're a pilot?

Its confirmed that first batches will have full chinese avionics but PAC will modify and improve the later versions with western avionics.

PAF JF-17 will have better performances than the FC-1.

Thursday, 31/08/2006, 10:00pm (F-7 Trainer jet crahed)

Pakistan Airforce's training fighter jet crahed shortly after take-off yesterday. According to local police, Thursday night at about 10:00 pm the PAF's F-7 fighter jet took-off from Masroor airbase for training mission. Shortly after take-off a technical problem occured. According to people near Toll Plaza, they saw aircraft catching fire. The Pilot of aircraft tried to saved the near by building and houses, he succeded but couldnt ejacted while trying to save people and lost his life. PAF has'nt mentioned and declared the name of the pilot yet.

Source: http://www.jang.com.pk/jang/sep2006-daily/01-09-2006/up02.gif

It seems that the plane was FT-7, but a single seat fighter not the dual one.

According to people near Toll Plaza, they saw aircraft catching fire. The Pilot of aircraft tried to saved the near by building and houses, he succeded but couldnt ejacted while trying to save people and lost his life. PAF has'nt mentioned and declared the name of the pilot yet.

I solute him:army: . he shows perfect professionalism.

WebMaster said:
It seems that the plane was FT-7, but a single seat fighter not the dual one.
FT-7 is a single seater???:what1:

FT-7 is a single seater???

Hey Owais,

I am not sure if a single seater F-7 trainer exists in a PAF with the designation name of FT-7, as far as i have seen FT-7 is a dual seater trainer aircraft. In the case of this crash since one pilot has died, the aircraft could be just a regular F-7 aircraft assigned for higher traning sorties. So lets keep it as an F-7 aircraft, until more information is released to the press. What all i posted before was just an assumption.

Two die as small plane crashes in eastern Pakistan

A small plane crash in eastern Pakistani city of Lahore Friday killed two people on board, the NNI news agency quoting officials reported.
The trainee aircraft of a local flying club came down at 3:25 p. m. and was completely destroyed, near the private Walton airport in Lahore, the capital of eastern province Punjab, said the NNI report.

Causes of the crash were not immediately clear.

The Lahore flying club is imparting course to intending pilots who are bound to get a license from Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.

Source: Xinhua

http://english.people.com.cn/200609/30/eng20060930_307732.html

Back
Top Bottom