What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

miroslav said:
It's not Rand De Basanti.

Its real life.

You have less than a second to decide.

At emergency times (no matter how best pilot you are) it is sometimes very difficult to make decisions.

We are all humans and every human is weak. (May be IAF pilot or PAF ones).

Sometimes you dont get time to even pull the ejection cord.

Or sometimes you pull it but it is jammed due to various reasons.

Only PAF can tell the exact technical truth.

Miro
There you go, He's right!!!

I know what i was feeling when i was doing 200 kmph on a car and he was on a plane may be doing more than 900 kmph. You have so little reaction time, if some thing goes wrong at that speed and it's really easy to loose senses:stupid: and your thinking power:idiot: . Thats why they choose pilots who are mentally strong:rolleyes: and have strong senses:?: .

Another aircraft crashed today. Same Mirages.. its time to say good bye to them, they have been here for more than 30 years. :sniper:

Pakistan air force jet crashes near Karachi

AP

Islamabad: A Pakistan air force jet on a training flight crashed yesterday near the southern port city of Karachi, but the pilot ejected safely and no one was hurt on the ground, an official said.

The French-made Mirage aircraft went down "apparently due to technical malfunctioning" about 80km northwest of Karachi, Pakistan air force spokesman Commodore Sarfaraz Ahmed Khan said.

Authorities have ordered an inquiry into the crash, he said.
The Pakistani air force has had a series of crashes in recent years.
Another Pakistani air force Mirage jet went down near Karachi in April.
Two weeks before that, a Chinese-made F-7 jet crashed due to technical problems in the northwest. The pilot was killed.

http://www.gulfnews.com/world/Pakistan/10040919.html

oh not again. The attrition rate of PAF is probably now much higher than last year. This year we had the most crashes.

Thank god the pilot survived.

Yeah pilot's life and the life of people on the gorund is the main issue. Thank god no one hurt in the incident.

JF-17 is coming:hrr: soon

WebMaster said:
Another aircraft crashed today. Same Mirages.. its time to say good bye to them, they have been here for more than 30 years.

[/left]

Last time someone said that these Mirages can kick asses of IAF Mirage-2000 and MiG-29 fleet anytime.

They can also protect the PN from any IAF/IN air threat.

:idiot: :stupid:

JF-17 is coming:hrr: soon

Trust me. I am eagerly waiting. :bat:

Miro

Last time someone said that these Mirages can kick asses of IAF Mirage-2000 and MiG-29 fleet anytime.

They can also protect the PN from any IAF/IN air threat.

If you have been a real pilot, and NOT a fake one you would have realized that a crash doesn't tell the capability of a fighter jet. Mirages will fight as they are plan to do, the person with the best tactic and skill will survive.

Cheers

WebMaster said:
If you have been a real pilot, and NOT a fake one you would have realized that a crash doesn't tell the capability of a fighter jet. Mirages will fight as they are plan to do, the person with the best tactic and skill will survive.

Cheers

perfectly right,even a capable fighter will crash if its shell is fatigued or ill maintained.

Miro doesnt speak like pilot, he misses that "something" that we see in service personals.
Well at the sae tine there is a good chance that my assumption is wrong

IAF has the huge technological edge. IAF uses some latest aircrafts lets just comepare the Dessault Aviation.

Pakistan has Mirage III/V while IAF has Mirage-2000 which is whole generation ahead!

WebMaster said:
IAF has the huge technological edge. IAF uses some latest aircrafts lets just comepare the Dessault Aviation.

Pakistan has Mirage III/V while IAF has Mirage-2000 which is whole generation ahead!

I do not agree cause Mirage 2000H is same level as the block15 F16 in PAF service. Both were never upgraded and both are oldest variants. Compare that with ROSE 2/3... So I don't think that there is a huge difference. I agree that FBW has advantages. But a delta is a delta. Huge loads. High top speed. Fast turning and bleeding of energy. But when we talk about generations then there is not a big difference cause mirage 2000h is without BVR, HMS or glass cockpit. Neither intresting ECM or links...

We should start another thread to compare MirageIII with Mirage2000h:shocked: , i can do this good work, if some 1 agrees......

Munir said:
I do not agree cause Mirage 2000H is same level as the block15 F16 in PAF service. Both were never upgraded and both are oldest variants. Compare that with ROSE 2/3... So I don't think that there is a huge difference. I agree that FBW has advantages. But a delta is a delta. Huge loads. High top speed. Fast turning and bleeding of energy. But when we talk about generations then there is not a big difference cause mirage 2000h is without BVR, HMS or glass cockpit. Neither intresting ECM or links...
indian M2K-H uses SUPER 530D BVR missile.

Would love to see picture of that. You could be correct on that but I have read somewhere the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom