What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

can you please DM me the link, i need to show it to my father.....he watched Haqeqaat TV and wont believe me that pilot did eject last min......have told him many times HQTV is bs don't watch it....
:lol::lol::lol:

My apologies to you brother, i can feel it.
Whole of my ‘Khaandan’ is suffering from this bs

First of allthanking youfor tagging me

Pakistan should now consider buy a batch of new twin engine jets most of our F 16 fleet is 40 yers old no matter how much you upgrade it air craft structure remains the older so better of buy new jets
Don’t derail

This is from the F.T7P crash in Mianwali in which both the pilots ejected but died.
No bro... i have full video ...the site , his body, people around him adjusting his head, his helmet etc....That was not appropriate to post here.

Why do people have to put freakin' emojis in all pictures?!!

What idiots...!!!
The person who captured this video and later posted in S/media added this ...i tried to remove it but Parachute was needed to show here.

That's from a different crash. Aircraft was a two seater. Probably ft-7
i mentioned ...it was taken from same clip...F16 crash site.

Someone has posted entire clip on twitter now. you can verify

The Gp capt. Did eject but died....he did say the kalma shadat as heard on the RT

Their was a prob with the PAF aces 2 ejection seats inventory as most had developed cracks n i had written about it in detail on this forum, dont know if the seats were replaced or the PAF was waiting for some one to die n than do it.

Attachments

• IMG-20200312-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20200312-WA0007.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 74
Performance /Stunts using Jet engine aircrafts is always a risky business. Pakistan should limit public events performances to K8 which is more controllable during such situations. We should stop testing our luck with active assets considering danger to pilots. A flypast should be enough demonstration during such events.
this is my thinking long ago before this crash that there way too many shows and we are putting our top tier jets and experienced pilots on the line to display some acrobatics that might have no value or use in current air battles and are only meant to impress the public and endanger the pilot, the jet and the people below.
this is not a complaint on PAF, other world airforces of West and East have similar or even more horrific incidents.

I was expecting a tragedy like this after PAF increased these airshows and performances to many fold in recent years
even some of the stunts pulled by JF17 pilots are jaw dropping and I dread that the jet might stall and drop like a stone.

for the sake of public display and impressions I would want PAF to switch to Mashaks and K8 only for acrobatics there is already a sherdil team that does impressive job and do check the stunts pulled by Redbull airshows

and for the thrill and sake of breaking the sound barrier PAF can use their one jet just to do the high speed flight past.
PAF might reconsider or maybe not. I hope it does

Zain Hassan Jafri, another tweep, writes: “He didn’t eject. He gave his life for 2 reasons: To lift up the asset (F-16) and to save civilians from aircraft. But, he forgot one thing, he was the actual asset.

Nauman Akram a genius pilot belonged to Lahore, Defence DHA.

One thing, it happens guys, old F16s now, but PAF should ask to practice 1 KM infront of audience and not at the so far away.

Also God willing, if crash happened in rehearsal on actual 23rd March....that would be shameful.

For all the wrist slitters why doesent the PAF stop flying altogether or better yet why don't me disband PAF..end of story !

The risk is part of the job n it happens to the best all around the world. No where do u see or hear them stop flying or flying lesser a.c.

No bro... i have full video ...the site , his body, people around him adjusting his head, his helmet etc....That was not appropriate to post here.

The person who captured this video and later posted in S/media added this ...i tried to remove it but Parachute was needed to show here.

i mentioned ...it was taken from same clip...F16 crash site.

Someone has posted entire clip on twitter now. you can verify

Bro seen this video weeks ago,it's not from this crash and this is the body of the Squadron leader who died in that crash.

Bro seen this video weeks ago,it's not from this crash and this is the body of the Squadron leader who died in that crash.
Sir I asked you to check on twitter multiple handles have posted this clip....and check the last frame from where the clip restarts. please.

OK ...i could not post what i got from other media sources....leave it to Inquiry board

I think that had this video been of this incidence, by now, it would have been on all the mainstream media and channels.

Apologies for posting this but this woman is an imbecile. Good lord...

lack of education and stupidity. this will become an international meme and join the hall of shame as top youtube bloopers

the worse part is that in her mind she thinks she hasn't made a mistake and is really proud of injecting English in her comments.

even native speakers on Fox news have made embarrassing comments but they realized and were mortified and sheepishly laughed or were shocked over their mistakes and apologized, this lady just continues

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom