What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

I think its first air crash this year, past year there was one crash too.
Both were F7PG.
One crash per year is definitely not bad record ............
Compared to our neighbor who lost 2 aircrafts in a month and one barely survived few days ago :D
Indian airspace>Pakistani airspace
IAF fighters fly more sorties, in different environments and maybe sometimes human error that includes pilots to mechanics and maintenance team.....
Indian coastline >Pakistani coastline
Ships, planes are machines that get old and wear out upon usage, you cannot expect a sprinter to run a marathon....

Pilot martyred.... May Allah give sabr e jameel to his family

F-7PGs and Mirages supported PAF beyond their capacities. Pakistani government should immediately issue extra funds for the expansion of Pakistan Aeronautical Complex and installation of more assembly lines for JF-17 Thunder. We should immediately increase the production of Thunders from 16 currently to 25 inorder to induct 250 jets ASAP.

unBear Able Loss may he Gdets the higest of jannah ......and live for ever their .....but must not happen ...ever again ....ground them SIRS G ......PILOTS ARE TOO RARE ........along every one else in Army ........Hope the weather of the country will change soon............... you might try every police station for a check for T T P ......put real ones in the places of T T P rest they will look after ........why to play high cards of trumps when lowest can work ....i mean they can make civilians work in no second .......but Rangers and you must be checking them too........:feminist:Diamonds cannot be wasted like this .....

Ye
What do you expect from antique mig-21s and mirages from the 70s.
Yes PAF has to get rid of these antiques specifically F7 and mirages

Alone mirages we have around 80. to 100

induction of SU 35 will get job done

F 16. Usa
JF 17 china
SU 35 Russia

Good balance three powers in one hand

F-7 PG's are not that old aircrafts they were inducted in 2002 . They are newer than the F-16A/B's. How they keep crashing in Mountainous Terrains ???? :o: This is the third crash in Mountainous Terrain.

Is something wrong with the Radar Altimeter ????

The real story was IAF went with their special sneaky squad in close knit tight formation, terrain hugging. PAF was on routine exercise and did not detect the threat. Then in a press of button phoff the jet was shot down. PAF was alerted and sent their jets on hot scramble, As soon as they were in air they realized that wing commander was sunny deol and second in command was Sai ali khan, Upon seeing this they had to call it a day off

F-7 PG's are not that old aircrafts they were inducted in 2002 . They are newer than the F-16A/B's. How they keep crashing in Mountainous Terrains ???? :o: This is the third crash?
Because they are Chinese product, usually have half life then original ones.
Saying abt Chinese: chale tu Chand tak, nahi tu jamin par :police:

The real story was IAF went with their special sneaky squad in close knit tight formation, terrain hugging. PAF was on routine exercise and did not detect the threat. Then in a press of button phoff the jet was shot down. PAF was alerted and sent their jets on hot scramble, As soon as they were in air they realized that wing commander was sunny deol and second in command was Sai ali khan, Upon seeing this they had to call it a day off
An aviator died and you're cool with playing a sarcasm game ??!!!

Pathetic attempt noob, be it a PAF or IAF pilot he died doing something which needs appreciation .
Do you even realize u are typing these words safely because he ensured dying?

Pathetic attempt noob, be it a PAF or IAF pilot he died doing something which needs appreciation .
Do you even realize u are typing these words safely because he ensured dying?
hey cut it out. No ones needs your fake sympathy, I just missed the updates news that he was killed in accident !

hey cut it out. No ones needs your fake sympathy, I just missed the updates news that he was killed in accident !
Hey noob you are posting in 8th page of the thread and say u missed it. Perhaps someone teach u something called comprehension , besides I have no sympathy for the pilot only respect. Pity there people on both sides of border.

Hey noob you are posting in 8th page of the thread and say u missed it. Perhaps someone teach u something called comprehension , besides I have no sympathy for the pilot only respect. Pity there people on both sides of border.
Mind your tongue before you get reported idiot !

As I Said I read the first page and posted the reply there

Back
Top Bottom