What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

RIP to the pilot and may GOD ease the pain of his family... sad news any deltails?

F-7PGs are the latest jets with PAF among the F-7 series. Serious review of the F-7 fleet needs to be done.

And as for some guys saying that BLA thingy, i just wonder Pishin is Pushtun dominated area and not BLA infested area.

What has been the average age of few of the recent PAF planes that have crashed ?? Anyone ?

F-7PGs are the latest jets with PAF among the F-7 series. Serious review of the F-7 fleet needs to be done.

And as for some guys saying that BLA thingy, i just wonder Pishin is Pushtun dominated area and not BLA infested area.
sir can a stinger missile bring down an f7 at 20000 height

sir can a stinger missile bring down an f7 at 20000 height

As far as i know about the Stinger versions, there is none which can go to 20,000 feet.

Yeah the RMP Block II may have that range but in certain conditions.

As far as i know about the Stinger versions, there is none which can go to 20,000 feet.

....and F-7s are pretty agile for stinger at that altitude...so yea...no...stingers cannot be blamed in this case.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Problem with Russian legacy products like Mig 21 etc is of availability of high quality spares..

But we have seen crashes of Mig21s, Mig23s, 25s, 29s and the Su 30s.......we have seen crashes of F-22s and F-16s...that doesn't justify it that a particularly nation's aircraft are crashing all the time.

For example...with a lot of MIGs...the problem was their cockpit layouts etc...making the flying difficult.

Chinese products are not reliable. we are facing same problems with russian hardwares..

I also noticed this twist in reporting of this crash.

'Chinese made' was categorically added in the headlines.

....and F-7s are pretty agile for stinger at that altitude...so yea...no...stingers cannot be blamed in this case.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

But we have seen crashes of Mig21s, Mig23s, 25s, 29s and the Su 30s.......we have seen crashes of F-22s and F-16s...that doesn't justify it that a particularly nation's aircraft are crashing all the time.

For example...with a lot of MIGs...the problem was their cockpit layouts etc...making the flying difficult.

The agility comes if the F-7 knew of the threat, were its counter measures were activated, did the pilot knew of the incoming threat.

And i highly doubt the BLA version of the story, had that been the case, they could have shot down many jets by now and even the wingman of the downed jet would have been targetted too as training flights get theit wingman with them on such routine flights.

I am asking myself what can be more worse that PAF might find the need to hide than the story of the crash itself?

depends.. but its best we wait for any further reports before we indulge rumors and/or speculation too much.

BLA do possess some SA-7 Grails according to Al Jazeera.

Coming from a highly reliable source, The plane was downed by rocket or some thing like that, the pilot had ejected safely but was shot dead.. This is what his parents have been told. Who are the perpetrators? Can't say.

cr@p.. This is serious.. You mean BLA and TTP now have access to AA armaments ???

That is very disturbing if true.

Depends on the guesser.
My message was possible PAF Air staff response. Not a tirade against anyone which is what you seem to be instigating.

I am telling you, what i have been told, which is more authentic then the deductions of internet based forum's think-tanks. You are free to accept & believe whatever you like.

War is finally shifting to its destined location Baluchistan.

Iran has once again become active in this region.

Bharti consulate in Zahedan Iran was the launch pad and operational headquarter of BLA for long time.

Three things.

1 Crash happened in Pishin district which is pushtoon majority district hence BLA is an extinct specie there. So it isn't BLA for sure.

2 TTP can't be blamed either since TTP isn't that strong in these northern Baluchistan districts. If TTP# can't shoot down PAF aircrafts in FATA then they can't shoot them in Pishin or any other district of Northern Baluchistan.

3 Height of the aircraft makes it extremely difficult for any rag tag terrorist to shoot down even a helicopter let alone an aircraft.

Please give your all "reliable sources" and "speculations" a break. They don't make sense.

Back
Top Bottom