What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Three things.

1 Crash happened in Pishin district which is pushtoon majority district hence BLA is an extinct specie there. So it isn't BLA for sure.

2 TTP can't be blamed either since TTP isn't that strong in these northern Baluchistan districts. If TTP# can't shoot down PAF aircrafts in FATA then they can't shoot them in Pishin or any other district of Northern Baluchistan.

3 Height of the aircraft makes it extremely difficult for any rag tag terrorist to shoot down even a helicopter let alone an aircraft.

Please give your all "reliable sources" and "speculations" a break. They don't make sense.

So According to your logic the affected area needs to be the ghetto of terrorists to execute their plans..... Like New York was? or like Rawalpindi, and Islamabad are ?.......... Concentrate harder and you will catch the drift of my point.
Can u prove that the aircraft was flying at high altitude and not low? Or is it based on your assumption that, since they can go higher than helicopters so jets can't be shot down. WOW that makes a lot of sense, since you say it.
In a place like this defense forum, different people add to the discussions, what they think is authentic and appropriate according to their individual apprehensions. If that doesn't comport with your beliefs, doesn't mean that they have no credibility.

Pashin is generally calm and safe,compared to other areas of Baluchistan,so theories of Pilot being killed after safely ejecting from aircraft are highly unlikly...
Ejection is not a guarantee of survival..There are so many factors...The speed at the time...Flying debris..Altitude...
Some experienced pilot can elaborate more on this....Now where is Chogy..

Here is a video of an earlier crash of F-7.....Ejection system looks up to date..so the plane is safe to fly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry to but the ejection story and BLA later killing him reminded me of Behind the enemy lines. If there was any such report, 23 Sqn would have wiped the area...shooting down of a plane is not a simple matter, there was supposed to be a retaliation from other side too.

As for the crash, it could be GLOC, disorientation or engine failure etc...jumping onto conclusions based on some UNKNOWN reports and just some blind shots needs rethinking.

TTP..
funny..they cant even put down a simple armed drone ..and you think they can put down a fighter plane!!!

frankly what type of moderator he is?!!

@Najam. Exactly. They would find JDAMs and Cluster bombs raining on them.

We do love conspiracy theories, the sad fact is people tend to comment without any comprehension on the psyche of the PAF.
Losing an aircraft on own territory through hostile actions, wouldn't certainly be another day in the office for the boys.
The loss of a pilot is felt severely through the close knit community, and if there was any evidence of hostile action, the gloves would certainly come off.

So According to your logic the affected area needs to be the ghetto of terrorists to execute their plans..... Like New York was? or like Rawalpindi, and Islamabad are ?.......... Concentrate harder and you will catch the drift of my point.
Can u prove that the aircraft was flying at high altitude and not low? Or is it based on your assumption that, since they can go higher than helicopters so jets can't be shot down. WOW that makes a lot of sense, since you say it.
In a place like this defense forum, different people add to the discussions, what they think is authentic and appropriate according to their individual apprehensions. If that doesn't comport with your beliefs, doesn't mean that they have no credibility.

To believe in your story we need some proof or at least some news item. Till now I have no reason to believe in your "highly credible source". And about aircraft altitude the aircraft usually don't fly at such low altitude that they can be shot down easily by any militant. Even here in Karachi they don't fly at low altitudes.

Anyways again I don't find any reason to believe in your story.

A simple yet unfortunate crash has become quite a rumor mill. I cant believe you guys making it look as of BLA or any terrorist organization has such capability. Even if they ever got hands on an SA-7 or 16, it takes years of training and practice to hit the target and even after that, chances of downing a chopper by a newbie are 30-40% at best, let alone a supersonic fighter! Please stop exulting rumors folks as we are already surrounded by Hyenas who are just waiting for the right time to act!!

A simple yet unfortunate crash has become quite a rumor mill. I cant believe you guys making it look as of BLA or any terrorist organization has such capability. Even if they ever got hands on an SA-7 or 16, it takes years of training and practice to hit the target and even after that, chances of downing a chopper by a newbie are 30-40% at best, let alone a supersonic fighter! Please stop exulting rumors folks as we are already surrounded by Hyenas who are just waiting for the right time to act!!
.....yes true...but what i am more concerned about is some of the latest developments...

SAMs and MAN-Pads missing from libya....we all know CIA and MOSSAD were on the ground...and it would be wise to assume they took them for they have a history of channeling arms one way or the other (read Afghan war with soviets and how CIA channeled the weapons)....and then the US senate talking about Balochistan and aiding the BLA....worst case...CIA can give these terrorists.

I hope it doesn't happen and if we do find out...PAF bombs them to grave.

We expect Indian army elements or elements from Northern alliance being trained in India for years, now armed with latest SAMS.

TTP..
funny..they cant even put down a simple armed drone ..and you think they can put down a fighter plane!!!

frankly what type of moderator he is?!!

Armed drone are not killing TTP.

TTP was not a even a declared terrorist organisation until recently.

Folks, further discussion will lead this thread to drift. The thing is that though we are being encircled but this particular incident was NOT a SAM hit. Period.

Another sad news coming in recent months -- may GOD bless the soul and grant strength to the family
amen

sir can a stinger missile bring down an f7 at 20000 height

Please be infomred FIM-92 (Batch 3 series) is ineffective over 10,000 Feet.

Its effective rage is below 9200 Feet in normal atmosphere, where as in rarified heigts it can reach upto 10,000 Feet

Folks, further discussion will lead this thread to drift. The thing is that though we are being encircled but this particular incident was NOT a SAM hit. Period.
well the claim did came from a moderator thats why its taken so seriously by some members

Back
Top Bottom