What's new

Notify any error!

webby enable it. it looks so bad

I am also having the same problem no showing of online members at bottom, checked just now after seeing ur post and its the same here.

Webby it makes engaging in a live conversation all the more difficult , if you dont know if the guy has left the thread or is still there. It s rather cumbersome to keep checking for new posts after a few minutes again and again.

Webby it makes engaging in a live conversation all the more difficult , if you dont know if the guy has left the thread or is still there. It s rather cumbersome to keep checking for new posts after a few minutes again and again.

i think its a temporary move to solve some errors due to some traffic problems.. wont be long ..so its better to adjust.

The thanks button is up and running looks like just the visible members showing is not there still.

Finally Sir Ahsan replied

Are you expecting me to do this :hitwall:

Last edited:
user_online.gif
This shows if you are online or not.

look u appear offline but u r actually online :)

whomsoever has chosen to be invisible, they will not be shown online.

Anybody can opt to be shown as invisible... but majority do not select that option so you can see them online

right below the "Latest Posts" i could see the list of online members, but now it is invisible, what is the problem with it?

Dear Administrators,

I am feeling lonely in this forum, i dont know who is online, who is offline..
Every time i go into a thread it feels like a dead thread, every where i post, i have to refresh again and again and again in Hope that maybe some one else is in that thread who will reply.

I dont know which is the hottest thread, i cant know where my friends are posting, i cannot find out the importance of a discussion/thread without looking at the participating members.

I cannot find think tanks, mods on threads, simply i cannot find out which thread will be useful for my knowledge because some think tank or mod is posting there.

Usually when i enter a thread, i look at the thread starter, then at the participating members at the bottom, so i subscribe in hope that sooner or later there will be a gem of a post from my favorite think tanker or Mod on which i can feast on later.

Now i am completely blind.
It was a very helpful tool. I hope it is enabled very soon Again.

In the meantime i am wandering around in the forum clueless.

Back
Top Bottom